welcomedixie

Do You Like Dragons?

Good, since you guys are experts, I've had an account for a week. How do I get eggs? I log in every couple of days, but I'm so lost. :confused0024:

There are two ways to get eggs. When they have egg drops which is supposed to happen on the hour every hour and at 5 minute intervals, so 105 110 115 etc. The hourly drops they drop a lot of eggs, the 5 min drops they only drop 3.

You can also get eggs and hatchlings that people abandon, when there is some abandoned, there is a link on the home page. You have to click fast obviously.

If you keep refreshing the 'cave' page over and over you have a much better chance of getting eggs and/or hatchlings. You can either click refresh, cave or hit F-5 to do that. To grab an egg or hatchling, simply click on it. If you get it, it will show up and have lots of codes under it, click your scroll to see it there.

Some eggs you can only get from the server drops, paper, chicken and dino eggs for example. These eggs once adults do not and cannot breed ever so you can't ever get them any other way then from drops or abandons.

You have a limit of 4 eggs unless you breed, then you can 5 eggs. You can have 2 hatchlings and 4 eggs though.

Join the forum and post an intro post, be sure to read the rules, FAQ's and other sticky posts.

Once you get an egg, if you decide you don't want it, you have to wait 5 hours before you can abandon it, or you can kill it though you shouldn't do that really because killing to many eggs or hatchlings can cause your scroll to burn, which basically means you are kicked off ROFL

Does that help Spotty?

Hey Dixie! LOL, I'm trapped in class right now, but I'll be home in another... four hours?

ARRRGGG! Everytime it says there are eggs they are taken already when I click on them. Like 20 some times.

But I clicked on your alls eggs.

Nice eggs scapoose! *clicks* :grin:

Spotty it does get annoying. Especially when there is a certain egg you are after. The server slows up or connection does and I want to kick the monitor in. ROFL

RF - LOL I've been clicking you too!

Edited by dixiecowgirl25

i am NOT a good dragon mommy.... i just got them, put them in an incubator, and today they have holes in them... does that mean they are hatching??? or are they cracked???? i have no clue, just wanted a cute dragon!!!!!

ok I tried to click on the eggs but I dont think it is working :confused0024: do ya have to register first? Well I did but now It wont let me log in.

i am NOT a good dragon mommy.... i just got them, put them in an incubator, and today they have holes in them... does that mean they are hatching??? or are they cracked???? i have no clue, just wanted a cute dragon!!!!!

I think they are getting ready to hatch..it doesn't say they are dead. It says something about cracked eggs under the FAQ on the Forum.

Eggs as they get ready to hatch go through various stages with cracks followed by holes that get bigger. As long as it doesn't crack horizontally it's doing good!

To see what a broken egg looks like, you can see 2 on my scroll. They will disappear after 2 weeks.

How fun to get more of you to join, I'll be sure to click all of your eggs!

LOL Dixie what have you started? Hehe.

Oh, by the way, in the future they are planning on adding a horse/unicorn dragons.

[Yay] One of my eggs are starting to crack !!!

Gasp!! Mine too! I wonder if Skjotta has noticed hers hatched :) This is very sad that I am this entertained by this...

Awesome Fawn! 3 of my grown dragons were abandoned hatchlings and my pink adult was an abandoned cracked egg...easier to grow them when half the work is done ROFL

Spotty I am jealous!!! Your blue and white spotted egg is a dino egg!! They are rare and very hard to get!!

Clicks are one per IP addy, sorta like unique views.

ETA: The hole in the cracking eggs is normal, it will get bigger and then your hatchling will show up. Doesn't mean it will hatch persay but your dragon didn't run away either.

Edited by dixiecowgirl25

Ok, was this thread 4 pages this morning and now it's only 2 or is it just me?

Spotty I have been trying since I found out what dino eggs looked like to get one. There are blue, yellow, red, and green dinos. Gold, silver, dino, chicken and paper eggs are extremely rare. dino, chicken and paper even more so because you can only get them from egg drops, abandon's or trading, they can't be bred. All dino's are male, all chickens are female and paper just can't breed because they are paper LOL

Right now I'm on the hunt for a very special, rare egg. The black alternate. I'll most likely have to wait until I have the right dragons to try and breed for one though. haha.