welcomedixie

Do You Like Dragons?

You guys...hate to sound like a 4th grader. But I don't get it. :confused0024:

Explain to me what the point is? I read the forum FAQ and everything. But it just seems kinda....weird. To me.

(but i did just click on all your eggs)

Guess I am in the same boat but I dont even know if I clicked or not I tried but it does not show that I did so :confused0024:

Explain to me what the point is? I read the forum FAQ and everything. But it just seems kinda....weird. To me.

Thanks for the clicks. Basically you get an egg get people to click on it which causes it to hatch. That gives you a dragon whelp or whatever they calll it on the site. You continue to get people to click on it to gat an adult. Than you can breed your adult dragons. Yep it is just a fun cheesey time killer.

Can you all please click my purple egg? Its supposed to hatch ina day and hasn't started to crack yet.... :confused0024:

my orange egg isn't supposed to hatch for 3 more days and its already got a hole.....

If yall post the link to your entire scroll, you get views and clicks easier, when I am having nothing to do I will just sit and hit F5 over and over and over rofl. When you click scroll at the top, it takes you to your clan, up at the top it says "If you would like to show this page to others, give them the following link:" and gives a link under it, click that link the paste it in your siggy or on this thread so we can do your entire scroll at once.

Thanks spotty! I thought I was losing my mind because all the posts were still in the thread but there was only half as many pages. Thought my allergy meds really messed with me last night haha.

Edited by dixiecowgirl25

Dixie you are in such trouble for luring me into hatching eggs! LOL

I finally figured out how to put the eggs in my siggy! LOL

My black one has a greenish glow!

weee! i have 4 dragon babies! (and i can get more eggs) took alot less effort than i thought it would, though. expected to see dead eggs everywhere....

LOL

Alley if you can try the hourly drop, they drop a lot of eggs during that time.

Clicked everyone eggs several times today....

Broo - Did you sign up yet? [bat Eyelashes] [ROTFL]

Now.. What the heck do I do with it?

SpottedT~ Why do yours keep disappearing and then re-appearing :confused0024:

Edited by Alleyway

Ohh nice egg Alley! Splits are one of my favs. Now you just click it lots, and get others to click it lots and when it has about 3.5 days left it should start cracking, then hatch. Then you go through the whole process of clicking to get the hatchling to turn into an adult.

Their server is acting up a bit, that is why eggs keep disappearing and the pages load slow. The other day no eggs were dropping haha!

You just get people to click on it and wait until it hatches. You can have up to 4 eggs at one time. Your's is cool looking.

I think the Dragon website was having some problems earlier, so the photos were going in and out.

Uh Broo...I don't think it's you who is 4th grade...I think it's us :tongue9:

B-Roo you are not alone!LOL I don't get it either,....BUT,..I do think it's cool how excited those who are really into it are about their dragons! :happy0203:

I am enjoying watching you guys discuss it even I don't have the first clue how it all works!

Have fun!

[smiley Wavey]