Sign in to follow this  
beginner82

Patience Update With Piccies...

Patience is doing good, and I need to start exercising her little tush to shed that belly. I didnt have anyone out there to take pics with me so I couldnt get ya an idea of how tall she is. Its hard to believe she will be one year old next month, it doesnt seem that long ago that I was posting that she was born. Hope you enjoy the pics...

Sexy Patience tush

IMG_2041.jpg

Munching on hay

IMG_2044.jpg

Whats over there?

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

Sharing hay with mama goat

IMG_2047.jpg

I had a hard time taking pics with this thing following me around...lol

IMG_2042.jpg

Edited by barrel_racer_wannabe

Awww... she's gorgeous! [Huggy] And SO big! She is starting to look more like a grown up horse than a baby. She really does look like a yearling. She is filling out so nicely.

I can't believe it's almost been a year, either. Wow! Seems like just yesterday, and we were all here looking at her newborn baby pics.

She is one gorgeous gal!! Happy early birthday, Patience!!! [Jump] [Jump] [Jump] [Jump]

CB,

Gosh I know, this time next year *gulp* we will be able to start working on saddling, etc....scarey!! Where did the time go....

Not sure how tall she is I need to get a tape and measure her, I just cant get over how much she looks like her mama...

[Jump] Wow she has really grown! She is beautiful and I love her coloring.

But I wanted to see her pretty face! [bat Eyelashes] I just love her face.

Thanks for the update and yeah, I'll bet it is hard to take pics with that goat following you around! [Crazy]

BB blue,

She has her mama's head but her daddy's sleepy eye

patiencehead.jpg

Her next to comet, our two year old, kind of get a height comparison...comet is about 14.1-2, not totally sure never measured her either

patienceandcomet.jpg

Ooooh.....love her pretty white blanket! She's a great looking girl. I bet you can't wait till next year. She looks like she is really laid back, and that is one great trait in a baby!

Just wanna let you know from the day she was born I Fell in LOVE with her she was a beautiful baby , I have never owned an appy but your girl made me want one so BAD....well I bought one this past saterday and I love him !!! but I still love your girl!!!

Here is my boy!!

He is a reg. ApHC 2yr. Gelding

I cant wait to get some GOOD feed in him and get him looking as good as I know he will...

StoneWall11-22-08001.jpg

StoneWall11-22-08008.jpg

StoneWall11-22-08009.jpg