Sign in to follow this  
SGrace

Why Men Shouldn't Barrel Race....

[ROTFL] This is way too funny not to share. I have nothing against guys barrel racing. I just thought it was funny.

(Sorry, I don't know how to edit it so it doesn't show the link's address.)

Edited by SavannahGraceBR

Exactly why I wish people wouldnt try to hold a barrel up..I know (from experience)that sometimes you do it before you realize what you are doing,but some will do it on purpose.....scary. And I have seen just as many women do it as men.

I have seen just as many women as men do this same exact thing....if a barrel goes over its going over you cant stop it finish your run as fast and clean as you can and try and make up a fraction of that 5 second penalty.....Its still funny as sh** tho!!!!!

OMG that was so funny.. even my other half LOL...

I have done that but i stayed in the saddle.. and somehow got the barrel to stay up.. but i trust my mare and where she is going..

I think that guys look funny too.. but to each his own.

Laura

I think all poor riders look bad, male or female. But i've never thought male barrel racers looked any worse than female just because of gender.

HTTY & GBTUSA

BUMPER

I think all poor riders look bad, male or female. But i've never thought male barrel racers looked any worse than female just because of gender.

HTTY & GBTUSA

BUMPER

Ditto!

I don't necessarily believe that gender has anything to do with it, but that's funny. Gets funnier every time you watch it, too.

I hope he thinks its as funny as we do. I guess it wouldn't be on youTube if he didn't. I hope, anyway.

HTTY & GBTUSA

BUMPER

I didn't mean to come off rude. I agree, gender isn't an issue. I just personally think they look silly doing it. Probably for the same reason a women would look a little odd steer wrestling. :tongue9: No offense meant here!

I have seen just as many women as men do this same exact thing....if a barrel goes over its going over you cant stop it finish your run as fast and clean as you can and try and make up a fraction of that 5 second penalty.....Its still funny as sh** tho!!!!!

At big barrel races, if you knock a barrel it is a disqualification. No 5 sec penalties. Thats why most try to hold the barrel up when it is falling.