Zeusyboy

How Do I Change

where it says Advanced Member?

I know other people have personalized messages, and I can't figure out how to change it..

Help..

[surrender]

Go to my controls at the top of the page, click on that. Then scroll down the page on the left it says personal profile. Under that heading it says edit profile information. Click on that. Then at the top of that page it says Custom Member Title, that's where you change it. Remember to save your settings.

Hey that no longer works so how do I change it now??

I just checked and apparently it's been disabled...again.

[smiley Wavey] I sure hope they enable it. I'd hate to be a newbie the rest of my life. [Me Cry]

[Yay] Amy is looking for input on this very topic, "Need Input". It's in this forum. Go talk with her. [Yay]

[smiley Wavey] I sure hope they enable it. I'd hate to be a newbie the rest of my life. [Me Cry]

lol.... how many posts do you have to have, until you can change the "newbie" to something else??

Just wondering..ha [Question]

I have looked into this and the option is gone for folks to change their own. Sorry! The software is changed.

Nikki said she responded somewhere about this but I can't figure out what post it was on. There are several out there. She said this today on the debate board. She said she could change mine for me but we can't change them ourselves anymore. I asked her to change mine back to the generic label.

I am posting this because it's something I've been wondering about for awhile and couldn't figure out why no one was answering. She must have responded to one of the topics I missed.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want it changed (along with what you want it changed to!)

I had a few people ask me to change theirs but would never tell me what in the world they wanted. That was not very helpful to me. [Crazy]