Sign in to follow this  
Wild Horse Feathers

East Coast Boarding School

**I did NOT write the following paragraph, Twizzler was nice enough to re-write my description. Mine was terrible and full of rude-ness :grin:

Welcome to East Coast Boarding School!

ECB is a school for children and teens that have lost their parents do to horrible accidents or their own parent's actions. ECB gives kids a second chance to be with children their age and get them the education that is needed to survive in the world today.

You are a teenager who has just lost their parents and now need a place to stay and a education to get you through the rest of your life.

*Stats*

Name:

Grade: (9-12)

Personality:

History:

Description:

Other:

Picture: (Optional)

*RULES!*

-All HC rules apply

-Drama is good, but we all know the line

-No addictions

-Have Fun

Anyone is welcome to join at any time!

Edited by Wild Horse Feathers

Of course I'll join! This will probably be better than mine was.

~Stats~

Name: Raine Wilson

Grade:10

Personality: Hardly ever showing a tear about her parent's death, Raine has become very independent and untrustworthy. She is very out going but will only trust her closest friends with her secrets or even with little details about her life.

History: Raine was raised well her parents were very loving and one night after coming back from a play a semi-driver fell asleep behind the wheel and sent the car into the near by lake. The car was never found, Raine took the news lightly.

Description: Raine is the blonde

Other: Nothing

Edited by Twizzler

IDEA!

Why don't we make this, the camp or whatever, they go to may the summer after they get out of rehab?
Hmmm? Edited by Hatgirl88

That's awesome girls. Thank you so much for your co-operation. We greatly appreciate it. [Huggy]

Sorry, Hatgirl [Huggy]

Forgot to post my own stats...

Name: Cotie Lanson

Grade (9-12): 11

Personality: Cotie likes to be left alone most of the time. If you happen to be looking for her, you'll find her under (or in) a shady tree, blaring Three Days Grace (or any other related band) music in her ears through her I-Pod, or writing down song ideas in her journal, for she taught herself how to play the guitar. She has no life experience, due to her history, and no social skills. In other words, she wants to be talkative and make friends, but she doesn't know how to. Although, she has become a bit close to Raine (If that's okay with you, Twiz. Just wanting to get this RP going somewhere.

History: Cotie grew up in a very abusive household. Her father physically abused her ever since she was an infant, and her mother never really cared. When she was 14 her house caught on fire from her mother leaving the stove on, and her parents couldn't get out alive. This is her third year at East Coast Boarding School.

Description: Cotie

Other: One thing I forgot, but am too lazy to work into her history, her parents never cared enough to send her to school, so she has had very little, if any interaction with kids her own age. Oh and she was born and raised in Australia until her parents died, so she has a very strong Australian accent.

Yes, I have a thing for Australian accents, most all of my characters have them. I just like them *shrugs* I'm thinking about making a guy charry, but I dunno. I'll think aout and and see who else joins :]

~Stats~

Name: Elijah "Eli" Reynolds

Grade (9-12): 12

Personality: Very quiet and reserved. Very shy. Eli is a timid person, and acts very childlike when it comes to meeting new people. He is very compassionate, however, and very intelligent.

History (Keep it clean!): Eli's mother was a young, naive teenager with no money or any means to support herself, much less a child. She abandoned him at birth, and he was sent to live with his estranged grandparents, who recently passed away.

Description (Or pic, or both): Picturrrre

Other: Eli is deaf. He does not speak often--only when he's very angry or excited, where his words are distorted or muffled. This is one of the biggest reasons why Eli is so shy.

~Stats~

Name (And nickname optional): Harlow "Harley" Winters

Age (Between 14-19, high school age): 16

Grade (9-12): 11

Personality: Harlow holds grudges for ages and has a tough girl sort of attitude from the outside. On the inside, she's depressed and lonely. All Harlow needs is a shoulder to lean on, but she pushes everyone away.

History (Keep it clean!): Harlow's father was the CEO of a massive corperation, her mother a librarian. Her parents died last year in a freak accident involving food poisoning. Harlow was devistated.

Description (Or pic, or both): Deep red-brown hair falls to Harlow's bust-line and is naturally straight. She has a perfect figure and stunning features, her bright green eyes shine out from beneath her sidebangs. She stands only 5'5", but usually wears heels which makes her look taller.

Other (Am I forgetting anything?): None. :)

Edited by Luckie Duck

[GAHH I registered for other RPs, but then forgot about them while i was sick and now i can't catch up D: so I'll join a new one ^^ I promise I'll be active on this one, I'm not sick anymore ^^]

*Stats*

Name: Sebastien Owens.

Grade: 9th.

Personality: Very shut-off. He hasn't talked to anyone in almost two years, since his parents died. Whenever the mention of his parents comes about his tends to become uncontrollable, yelling and thrashing, screaming. His foster parents couldn't handle him, so they sent him to this school. There has never been a smile on his face since the night he ran away, and his thoughts are filled with nothing but regret and resentment.

History: Sebastien's mother worked full time, and his dad was a drunk that stayed at home. He was typically abused by his father. One day he couldn't take it anymore, and he wanted to escape. He got out of the door and started to run, not knowing where he was going but the last thing he said to both of his parents was 'I hate you'. That night while he was gone, someone broke into their house and killed his parents. Sebastien was devastated. He doesn't talk to anyone, at all. Counselors have tried for years and not even gotten a grunt or a smile. All he does is beat himself up over it everyday, wondering where he messed up.

Description: 5'4", only 102 pounds. Very small, fragile looking. Writes on his arms alot.

Other: None.

Picture: Sebastien

YAYYYYY =D

Okay, even though we don't quite have enough members, I can't wait any more. I have to start. I'm so impatient... :rolleye0014:

I guess we'l start with everyone loading off a bus to ECBS and unpacking an whatnot :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cotie took four steps down off the bus and snagged her luggage from the compartment underneath the bus. She knew she was supposed to wait for someone to give it to her, but why when she already knew where it was, and was perfectly capable of getting it herself?

She walked through a large crowd of teenagers, all obviously newbie's and having no idea of what to do or where to go. She pulled out the sheet of paper that had her room number and roommate on it, and silently prayed that Raine would be her roomate this year. Last year she got stuck with a girl that scared Cotie a little, she never talked. Not even to say hi. Hazel eyes closed as she unfolded the small sheet of paper, revealing that Raine was her roomate this year. She sighed in relief as she began walking, her colorful coverse all-stars tapping rhythmically against the pavement.

Cotie walked into the large building that her room was in, up the stairs and down a hallway to room #36. Reaching a hand out slowly, she grabbed the cold doorknob to find that it was locked. "Dangit," she mumbled, forgetting about the key situation. They usually gave you the key to your room when you pick up your luggage.

Leaving her luggage at the door to her new room, not caring if it got stolen or not. If someone wanting to take her suitcase full of bras and underwear, and other personal things, that was their own problem. She walked back downstairs and found a tall, middle-aged man, appearing to be in his late thirties or early forties, carrying a clipboard around and looking important.

"Hey, I need the key to room thirty-six," she said, not wanting to make any small talk.

"And who are you?" The man asked.

"Does it really matter? I need the key to my room." Cotie tried to control her temper, but it was hard to do when she only got three hours of sleep the night before, and no coffee that morning. The man nodded, and insisted that she tell him who she was. "Cotie Lanson."

"You know you get your key when they give you your luggage."

"Just give me my dang key!"

"I can't do that. You will get your key when you get your luggage."

"I already have my luggage," Cotie groaned inwardly, she didn't mean to say that out loud. "Yeah, they gave me my luggage and told me to find you, and that you'd give me my key." She lied.

The man grinned and said, "Oh, well. Come with me then." They walked a few steps away to a computer and the man typed a few things, and clicked a few times. "Okay, all set. You're room is number thirty six." He finally handed her the key. Cotie snagged it angrily and stormed off back to her room.

Eli sat still in his seat as the other students scrambled and crowded into the aisle, hurried to get off the bus and into their rooms. He watched them all from a slumped position, not daring to make any sort of eye contact, and focused mainly on their hands. Many gripped the seats for balance, or waved sporadically with frustrated conversation, as Eli could tell by the tense postures of the people around him.

As the last few students trickled down the bus steps, Eli finally stood and followed suit, staring at the pavement beneath him as he stepped down onto the all-too-familiar campus. He sighed and stood in line to receive his luggage, staring blankly at the back of someone's head in front of him. The wind caught a few stray hairs and pulled them away from his face, revealing jaded blue eyes that squinted in the sunlight. Eli silently thanked God that this was the last time he would ever have to perform the whole move-in routine.

Sebastien sat towards the back of the bus, his head down and his eyes fixed on his hands which fiddled in his lap. He heaved a deep, exaggerated sigh and eventually closed his eyes, leaning his head back. The white cord from his headphones to his iPod ran from his ears to his pocket and loud, rather offensive music blared from his ears. As he sat there silently, he noticed the bus had stopped and he cautiously opened his eyes. The snap of the door opening and children shuffling on the bus caused him to snort. They were all so happy-go-lucky about getting to this stupid school. Placing his palms on the seat, he pushed himself upwards and headed down the aisle and off the bus, a straight line formed across his mouth.

He didn't say a word as he waited to get his luggage. Instead, he had made a name tag so that if they needed to know what to give him, he didn't have to talk. It was stuck on the front of his shirt and said: "Sebastien Owens: Room 54." Problem solved. he thought, smirking inwardly but his outer expression not changing at all. Crossing his arms over his chest, he watched as the luggage was sorted out.

Edited by fly_cutie

"Miss you have to get up." A voice said, Raine waved her hand in the persons face, in the morning was the only time that she was spiteful. "Get up now." The voice commanded and Raine's fierce grey eyes opened and looked at the bus driver.

"I hate you." She mumbled and got up grabbing her bag and walking down to the steps were many of the teens that had been on the bus were waiting for their baggage. Raine already knew that she was in the Same room as Cotie and knew that she was already there. Raine pushed her way to the front of the line ignoring all the grumbles of complaints as she got her baggage and key and made it up to her room.

"What's shakin?" She said walking into the room and seeing Cotie already in there.

OCC: Hope you don't mind but I have pictures of what ECB looks like, as long as Wild Horse Feathers don't mind.

East Coast Boarding School

Bedrooms

Dining Room

Edited by Twizzler

**Twizzler, you do whatever you want, I couldn't care less. I trust you with this RP completely :smilie:

Cotie watched as Raine entered the room. She half smiled, not sure exactly how to answer her question of, 'What's shakin?' She was never good at comprehending those sorts of comments, so she ignored it and simply said, "Hey! So glad to see you again!" Cotie walked over to Raine and placed her in a tight hug. Raine was pretty cool once you got to know her, it's just a matter of Raine letting you get to know her. She tended to put a wall up, just like Cotie herself, and not let anyone in.

**Wow, that sucked. Sorry guys!

Raine lightly embraced Cotie lightly, still not totally comfortable with her yet. Raine did trust Cotie though, enough to tell her somethings that she wouldn't tell anyone else. Raine ended the hug and started walking towards the door, "You wanna go see the fresh meat here this year?" Raine asked, it was the girls 2nd year there and this year they actually knew what they were doing and went down to examine the new people.

After retrieving his luggage, Eli continued down the sidewalk toward the main dormitories. Shifting one of his duffle bags on his shoulder, he fumbled with his room key in his left hand. He looked over his room assignment in the other and entered the dorm, immediately climbing the stairs to the second floor. His bags had grown very heavy on his shoulders and he lifted a slightly shaky hand to the door handle, shoving the key inside and unlocking the door to room 54. He carefully laid his bags down on the floor next to one of the empty beds, noticing by the other empty bed that his roommate had not yet arrived. Leaving the door cracked in case he appeared, Eli began unpacking and sorting his things around his side of the room.

Edited by kpark

Cotie looked up and moved her bangs out of her face with a flick of her head. "Sure," she said, half-heartedly. "I really do need some coffee, too. I feel like a zombie." She rubbed her tired eyes and finished unpacking her things. Once everything was in it's place, Raine and Cotie walked out the door for their cheap entertainment.

Sebastien picked up his black duffle bag and slung it over his shoulder. The cousleor said that his roommate had already gone the key, so he headed down the halls. He pushed the already-cracked the door open and went inside, noticing that his dreaded roommate was there. He snorted. There was nothing more aweful in his mind than having to share a room with someone he didn't know. Throwing his duffle bag on the bed, he unzipped it and grabbed a black jacket off the top. Pulling it over his shoulders, he jerked the hood over his head. Casting a sideways glance at the bou who was much older than him, he muttered something inaudible - more like a grumble and turned around and headed out the door. He didn't know where he was going, he just wanted to get out. It made him feel nervous to be stuck in a small place for too long. Drove him almost to insainty. Not that it was hard to do.

Edited by fly_cutie

*Stats*

Name: Kaity Bates

Grade:9

Personality: She is very shy around people, not really knowing how to be social. Partly due to losing her parents, and the other is that Kaity was home schooled for two years. Kaity is a really sweet girl and funny if she doesn't get nervous. Usually when nerves get to her she started babbling while chewing on her lower lip. She also gets angry if you start talking to her about her parents, ending her having a tirade. Kaity has a bad memory as well from the head injuries that she gotten from the car crash.

History: Kaity lived a fairly plain life. Parents, a decent sized house, the cute tight knit neighborhood, and the happy-go-lucky dog. One night coming home from a party, her parents got hit by a drunk driver, killing them on impact but saving her. Of course she didn't come out totally fine, Kaity spent about a month in the hospital for head injuries pus other things. Kaity later found out about her parents, putting her in therapy for a year. She still deals with her parents death, but has learned to try to ignore it.

Description:post-50353-1223682446_thumb.jpg

Other: Likes anique jewelry.

------

*Stats*

Name: James Sill

Grade: 11

Personality: James is very untrusting with anybody, even his closest friends. He has a hard time dealing with how his parents left him to die. James is that bad boy that everybody loves but hates at the same time. He has a quick mouth and an even quicker temper. Sarcasim drips from his lips constantly. Some people say he is selfish, but really he is keeping everybody out so that he doesn't hurt them.

History: Well, his mother died when she gave child birth to James, leaving him with his father. His father who was a little less enthusiastic about having a son, decided to leave James on one of their friends door steps. Even since James has had problems dealing with the concept that his dad never loved him.

Description: Ok, so it won't let me get an actual picture so heres the description. James is fairly tall standing at 6'2". His features are very defined but seem to blend in nicely with his face shape. He isn't what you call a jock or anerexic, nope James weighs in at about 160 with some tone. His black hair is cut very scene like, his eyes are a light grey heavly lashed. James has full lips for being a guy which he has a lip ring in to add more attention to them. So in all just picture a really hot scene guy. ;O

Other:

Edited by CelticVampire.

*Stats*

Name: Aidan Witchgrove

Grade: 10

Personality: Aidan is the bad boy that doesn't take directions from anyone. He ran away from home and when he returned he found both of his parent's brutally murdered. He is very stand offish and sarcasm is his first language. He is very outgoing and is not afraid to speak his mind to anyone

History: Aiden never knew his real parents, he was abandoned right after birth and left on a doorstep for someone to find. Aiden was taken in and raised by a very strict Catholic family. He soon began to revolt against his "parents" and they worried about him becoming satanic. So they sent him to ECB in hopes of him become more religious. Although it seems to be having the opposite effect.

Description: Aidan his natural Black hair, which he had grown out to cover his left eye. His light grey eyes feel like they can pierce into anyone's souls, that are lined with a think line of eye liner. The snake bites on his lips add to his look of rebellion.

Other:Felt like i needed to make another character

Picture: Aidan Witchgrove

Edited by Twizzler

Name: Ashtyn Muller

Personality: Ashtyn is an all-round nice guy, until you get on his bad side. He has a very short temper, and takes everything personally. Although, he rarely gets phisically violent, only verbally. He's open to meeting new people, but only every once in a blue moon will he actually start a conversation with someone. Generally, he's a pretty quiet guy.

History: Ashtyn grew up with a pretty typical lifestyle. Two great parents, an annoying little brother, and a dog. About six months ago he blew up at his parents because they wouldn't let him go out for the night and ran away. The police eventually found him and took him home to find his parents and little brother dead in the living room. No one knows what happened.

Description: Ashtyn looks like he just walked out of a horror movie. He's quite scary looking. He has choppy, layered dark brown hair that falls just over his neck that he often puts pounds of gel in to make it slightly spikey. He stands around 5'11", pretty average height for a guy, with proportional(sp?) features. His eyes are the most scary part of him, one eye being a yellowish-brownish color, and one eye being a reddish color (More about his eyes in 'Other')

Other: When Ashtyn was born, both of his eyes were boring hazel. But when he was four he had a bad accident with a sharp pencil going through his left eye, causing it to go completely blind and turning a red color. Now he can only see the any shade of blue through his right eye, and it is gradually turning a yellowish color. But the rest of his senses are better than excellent. He can tell who's near him from vibrations in the air, and he can tell what the weather is going to do up to six hours ahead of time.

Picture: None

I'll go ahead and post what room everyone will be in so there's no confusion.

Raine and Cotie: Room #36

Harlow and Kaity: Room #37

Eli and Sebastian: Room # 54

James, Aiden, and Ashtyn: Room #56

Sound good???

[[is it too late to join? I'd be a boy and girl, not that that really matters. I'll do my stats when I get back home unless it's too late to join.]]

*Stats*

Name: Brody Higginson

Personality: Brody is the opposite of his sister, he's softspoken and gentle; afraid of breaking. He treats each person with the same indifference, refusing to let anyone in. There are times when outsiders will get a glimpse of what he used to be like, fun-loving and extremely funny; the center of everyone's universe. Talking about his problems isn't something he does, but he listens to everything everyone says; knowing things that others don't because they don't listen. Even though he isn't loud, he isn't a mute either and he won't let people walk ontop of him.

History: I'll develop both of theirs as life goes on.

Description: There is something tragic about such a beautiful boy being so broken. The skin that covers his angular jaw and solid 6'0 frame is flawlessly tanned and freckles sporadically dot his body. His eyes are the same shade of blue of an indian summer and are surrounded with thick, chestnut colored eyelashes with their tips being a soft blonde. Brody has shaggy chestnut colored that falls across his forehead and into his eyes.

Other: Nada.

Picture: Nope.

Name: Blake Higginson

Personality: Blake acts like nothing is wrong with her or her past. She lives each moment as though it's her last and never hesitates to do what she wants. Her energy levels make her impossible to dislike...unless you don't like to be doing something. She is single-minded to the point of recklessness which makes Brody watch her protectively. The calmer she is, the happier she is and that takes most people a long time to learn. No one at home knows why she came here, because after everything, she just seemed to get happier.

History: Same as Brody :)

Description: Blake has pin straight, dark auburn hair that falls just to her elbows with choppy layers throughout, including a large side-bang. Her eyes are the thing most people notice about her, one eye is the same indian sky blue color and the other is a sage green. The other thing that people notice about her is her frame, the opposite of her brother, she is short, barely reaching 5'0, and has a perfect curvy build that makes most girls jealous and most boys stare.

Other: Nada

Picture: Nope

Edited by *Magikal*Wish*

[i editted it so now it fits that they're in a room together =D]

Fly cutie, what do you mean?

And Magikal, of course you can join! I guess Brody can go in Room #54 with Eli and Sebastian, and Blake can go in room #36 with Cotie and Raine, if that's okay.

OOC: Sorry you guys! I've been out of it the past few days.

BIC:

A dark purple suitcase sat on the ground near Harlow Winters's feet. She watched out the window at the landscape flying by. Her mahogany hair fell over her left eye, which didn't really bother her. One of her favorite songs, "Last Sunrise" by Aiden, blared through her purple iPod earbuds. Finally, the bus came to a stop. Harlow waited her turn to get off the bus, in no particular hurry. She'd get where she needed to be eventually. When her red Converse All Stars hit the pavement in front of the school, she could tell this would be quite the adventure. In the back right pocket of her dark wash skinny jeans was the number of her room. 37. That seemed like a good enough number. Harley headed in the direction of the dorms.

After locating her room and getting in, Harlow had began unloading her belongings into her dresser.