Sign in to follow this  
Wild Horse Feathers

East Coast Boarding School

Is it okay if I join? :grin: I love doing stuff like this.

Name: Silvia Coles

Grade: 12

Personality: She's a little flirty, but not overdone. In general, doesn't care about anyone else. A total loner. She stays cool and calm all the time, no matter what the situation is.

History: Her parents died in a plane crash when she was seven. She's been in and out of foster homes since then. She wrote a bestseller [crime fiction] under a pseudonym. She never tells anyone that she wrote it, because she doesn't want the attention. Silvia has quite a bit of money saved up, mostly from the novel.

Description: Very petite, 5'3", with pale skin and long curly blond hair. Big brown eyes and a delicate face. Her expression is cool, she nevers shows a whole lot of emotion. She has a small black stylistic dragon tattooed on her right wrist. She doesn't wear a ton of makeup, just pressed powder, white eyeshadow, thin black liner, and mascara. She sometimes wears red lipstick.

Other: Silvia dresses in odd combinations sometimes. She loves silver and always has at least one necklace on. Her ears are both pierced twice and she has a helix piercing. She listens to anything and everything, but mostly blues. Silvia likes to be be herself, especially outside, and her iPod goes with her everywhere. Her favorites color is purple.

ETA a few more details ;)

Edited by Fay C.

OOC: I've been a very very baaaaad RPer...sorry guys I've been so busy lately....show season's coming up quick and I try to spend all my spare time in the barn.

BIC: Ashtyn ruffled his already tousled black hair and sighed. He wasn't exactly sure what to think of he and Raine's new friend, but he never knew what to think about anyone when he first meets them. Meeting new people always flustered him even when he was little.

He continued to stay quiet as Raine and the boy effortlessly had a natural conversation, not bothering to put in anything himself in fear of making things awkward, but did every now and then clear his throat, or sigh to make sure that his presence was still noted.

OOC: Where has Fang run off to???

Silvia stepped out of the taxi and shouldered her bags, looking around. There was too many people, she thought. And the school looked rather medieval. She sighed, paid the taxi driver, and started walking, struggling with the three bags. Her hair kept falling in her face, and it was starting to bug her. She dropped the bags on the damp ground, and put her hair back in a quick pony.

Silvia looked at the bags for a moment. It was a long trek up to the school, and the bags were heavy.

"Come on." she said to herself. "These bags aren't going to haul themselves."

OOC: I'm not sure exactly where I should start. . . sorry guys! :smilie:

Edited by Fay C.

Silvia picked up the bags, struggling to sling two of them across her skinny shoulders and carry the other one in her arms. The bags weighed about as much as she did, she realized.

"Why oh why did I have to pack this much stuff?" she muttered. None of the bags had any wheels, and she would have to carry all of them up the steep drive.

As she struggled, she took a moment to look around. It was an odd place for a castle, she mused. And it was cold. She'd dressed for warmer weather, in a white blouse and a knee-length denim skirt. Her brightly colored knee socks weren't doing much to keep her feet warm. She was wearing flats, not caring if it made her look even shorter or not.

Silvia sighed and dug a thick wool scarf, purple of course, out of the lightest bag, quickly wrapping it around her neck.

She considered dumping one of the bags, but it contained her almost finished manuscript, and she was loathe to part with it.

Silvia was a little embarassed to have arrived so late, not because she cared what people thought, but because she would have to play catch-up. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more irritated she got. She took a calming breath, and just like that, she had instant composure.

OOC: Sorry guys. I'm used to writing in first-person, this is a little awkward for me!

Edited by Fay C.