Sign in to follow this  
redneckcowgirlmn

Who's Naughty, Who's Nice Holiday Card List!

...Then PM your name & address to me! (Mudder is letting me be "In Charge" this year!)

I'll save the list, & Close it after Nov 15th, I'll send out PM's to everyone who wants to participate, so we can send Holiday cards! That gives us almost 3 weeks to decide if you want to play...

...I'll keep this bumped up. [Yay]

Edited by redneckcowgirlmn

I know im at the VERY tip-top of the NICE list..

(because i blamed all my schenanigans on everyone else.. )

[ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

count me in!

ETA: i'll send ya my address once i know exactly what it will be.. [Crazy]

Edited by equi-librium

[ROTFL] Great, there she goes again... so much for my extra help around here....

Red, you want me to actually pm you my address, or do you think you remember it?

I have dibs for first in line on the Naughty list.

Here are the rules from last year.You can change them if you like.But this gives you a start.

Ok. For all of those who want in please do not feel threatened that I will give out you info to anyone BUT those who are involved in this.

Rules-- You must be at least 18

You must pm me with your email and snail mail addys

deadline is Nov. 1

a couple of days after that I will send out to those who are involved ONLY all the info that they need to send either an ecard or reg. card. I trust you all to send your cards before christmas. I will not be checking and asking if you send them, but please be faithful and send the person a card.

I am so in. Heck I still have last years cards still up on my wall [Crazy] I guess I should take them down before this Christmas gets here huh?

PM coming your way.

Jenn

I was in charge of this last yr, and we hadnot one person who didn't send out thee cards. So everyone was very faithfull in sending. Also char helped a bunch. So between char and mudder you hould no have a problem at all. I di start the card list early last yr.

Im in agan please. will pm you shortly.

I'm In! For my 1st year participating! It should be fun I hope!

ETA: Since I've never done the card or gift exchange can someone explain to me how it works? With the gift exchange I know you get 1 person, but with the card exchange do you get a whole list of everyone who's participating....?....or??

Edited by corina33

OK, I have 9 pm's so far. ANd a few that I already have addresses for... Tuck, I'll keep the deadline Nov 15th, if that's ok... and I'll make the list, check it twice, and pm everyone the total list on the 16th.

This is exciting!

So....do you send a card to everyone on the list? How long does this list get?

He He... 40,000+ members.... I'm gonna bet we don't get over 100....

Hey Daphne, how long was the list last year? Some people, no matter how close we all are on here will NOT give out name & address info... which is ok. Some of us just aren't worried about stalkers. :happy0203:

Most all send real cards.

I know there has been years I sent right at or over 100 cards.

I also send an e-mail card.

This is to see what types of cards you get in your mail box for real.To get one or 2 or 3 a day is awesome.And to have a collection of them.

And YES you have to send some type of card to everyone.Not pick and choose who you want to send one to.

I bought extra cards last year right after Christmas, so I'm ready. I don't think there were more than 40 people on the list last year, but more is even better!