Sign in to follow this  
redneckcowgirlmn

Who's Naughty, Who's Nice Holiday Card List!

HI guys, the count is up to 27... but I've gotten a couple without a name on them... just a screen name. (Pm'ed those people back...)

I don't know of the post office will deliver cards addressed to HC screen names or not. (I have gotten mail addressed to my dog before, with big writing across the front, "Does this person live in your household? If so, you need to come in & add them to your list at the Post office of who can receive mail in your box". (MY postmaster does NOT have a sense of humor!) [Crazy]

[smiley Wavey] Was that a voter registration card? [Crazy]

What is the count up to?

Dumb question time.... Tuckie, Daphne... anyone? Do I need to, (or can I) post a list of who all is playing so far?

If so, I will post it on here in the morning... as I'm at home & can NOT, for the life of me, find the blankety blank notepad feature on this stupid laptop... it has Vista. [surrender]

As far as I know, a public list is not needed. I've participated in this exchange several times and don't remember a list being posted before. You will be sending a complete list to all participants, so everyone involved can see who all is participating when they get the list anyway.

If you feel the need to, you can, but I don't believe it's required.

This exchange is fairly laid-back compared to most others.

Ok, I was just curious.... had a few that re pm'ed me, not sure if they had sent their addresses already or not... with the new format, unless you hit the "track message' option, you can't tell who you pm'ed already, apparently?

Yeah, I guess not. I don't get/receive a lot of PMs so I don't need to keep track of too many, lol. But since you mention it I guess we don't have our sent PMs in there anymore unless you track them.

But like I said, if you want to you could post a list of who you have signed up already.

I posted a list throughout it last yr. Gave those who were in it, a chance to see how many ppl have signed up so they could buy there cards or whatever. I think halfway through it i posted names, then the day before it ended i posted all who have signed up. That way they could tell if i got there pm or not. speaking of that did you get mine? I need to pm you again with rodeomoms info(she does not have internet where she is at, only on teh weekends).

will pm you later in the morning with her info.

But sure go ahead and post who all have signed up.

OK, the list so far is:

DAPPLEJUICE

DAPHNE

FRIESIAN4ME

FAWN AND JAZZ'S MOM

REMY

MIGO

CORINA33

CODY N' HONEY

HARLEYNHS

CHAR

SPOTTEDTAPPS

MAREKRAZED

QUARTERPAINT

HYDROPHOBIA

CJF FARRIER

REDNECKCOWGIRLMN

YELLOW ROSE TWISTER

RC_ROSEALETTA

XCANCHASERCHICX

RODEOCOWGIRL504

BARNBARB831

WILDWEST

RIXCATTOY

JPPARADISERANCH

NC TRAILS W/ SUNDANCE

ZEUSYBOY

JUMPINIRISH4EVER

(Learn how to spell, red! Sorry jumpin!) :ashamed0002:

Edited by redneckcowgirlmn

How many are in? Is cut-off date being changed? If it is then people need to know before ya change it.

Edited by luther