Sign in to follow this  
redneckcowgirlmn

Who's Naughty, Who's Nice Holiday Card List!

As of today, the list is:

DAPPLEJUICE

DAPHNE

FRIESIAN4ME

FAWN AND JAZZ'S MOM

REMY

MIGO

CORINA33

CODY N' HONEY

HARLEYNHS

CHAR

SPOTTEDTAPPS

MAREKRAZED

QUARTERPAINT

HYDROPHOBIA

REDNECKCOWGIRLMN & CJF FARRIER (sending cards together... same address)

YELLOW ROSE TWISTER

RC_ROSEALETTA

XCANCHASERCHICX

RODEOCOWGIRL504

BARNBARB831

WILDWEST

RIXCATTOY

JPPARADISERANCH

NC TRAILS W/ SUNDANCE

ZEUSYBOY

JUMPINIRISH4EVER

SPANISH_WALKIN_WANNABE

BARRELBURNER83

RODEOMOM63

LADYREBELJET

EQUI_LIBRIUM

Edited by redneckcowgirlmn

Copied & Pasted from Tuck's post # 7:

"a couple of days after that I will send out to those who are involved ONLY all the info that they need to send either an ecard or reg. card. I trust you all to send your cards before christmas. I will not be checking and asking if you send them, but please be faithful and send the person a card."

So, no, not necessary to tell me anything... I suppose it would be nice to just post a "I sent My Cards" post or something, huh? Good question!

[Yay]

Almost there,

I'm so excited. I already bought my cards. I over shot it and bought 40. So unless we get an abnormal amount of people wanting to sign up overnight, I think i'm good..

[Yay] [Jump] [Yay]

OK, I think I'm done! I saved all the pm's I got, & replied with the list. If for some reason you do NOT have a pm in your box right now, please let me know!

Thanks to all who are participating!

Another quick question.....for those who live out of the U.S. would it be wrong to send them E cards, but then send written cards to everyone else? I was going to send written cards to everyone, but how much is it to send cards to those out of the country?? I see someone, Remy....you live all the way in Malaysia?? WOW!!! I want to be able to send everyone written cards, but I have no clue how much it costs to send something there....

It's actually not too terribly expensive to send out of the country. The price of stamps has gone up since then, so it'll be a bit more now, but a couple years ago to send to Malaysia or Australia (I was sending to Australia as well) it was only about $0.80 or so to send a card there. I think stamps were about $0.37 at the time. To me it didn't seem to bad as it was going to the other side of the world, lol. I just used the automatic postal thingy, but you could take it up to the counter too.

Besides, my logic was that there were only a couple people out of the country, so I didn't mind the extra expense.

Got the list and checking it twice. Gonna see who's naoghty or nice.

Cards are in the process of being filled.

I guess this is a sign that I should take down my cards from last year???????? Yes I know I'm a bit slow but they were so purty (and I was lazy) I just didn't do it yet. Now I have to make room for this years new cards.

Oh and a PM will be coming back at ya. I almost forgot.

Jenn

Another quick question.....for those who live out of the U.S. would it be wrong to send them E cards, but then send written cards to everyone else? I was going to send written cards to everyone, but how much is it to send cards to those out of the country?? I see someone, Remy....you live all the way in Malaysia?? WOW!!! I want to be able to send everyone written cards, but I have no clue how much it costs to send something there....

I was wondering the same question, but since there's only one, I'm going to send out a written card.

Thank you barn barb for clearing that for us.

[smiley Wavey]

ETA: Red, you have a PM.

Edited by Zeusyboy

Well, I guess I did!

Maybe Santa will look past that and I will still get presents!!

I'm not really naughty everyone.........That means you can still put the money you were going to give me anyways in the card! j/k!

I just bought my cards and wrote every one of them out! My hand hurts........Now, to the cards!