Sign in to follow this  
redneckcowgirlmn

Who's Naughty, Who's Nice Holiday Card List!

Yup RC Rosealetta I got yours a while ago I think!

Got one more today, thanks DappleJuice!

So here is my wall of cards! 1 or 2 aren't HC cards, but the rest are all from HC memebers! Thank you all for sending me a card for Christmas and making me smile!

IMG_2187.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Okay, I have been bad. I have had all of my cards made out and sitting on the counter for a few weeks now and due to a unforseen circumstance, I have not been able to mail them out. My husband has had 2 serious accidents in the past year and a half.The first one seriously shattering both of his legs than after 6 months when he was released to go back to work, his company closed. he then found a new job and was not there more than a month and had another wreck and almost had his left ankle cut off. I can't work cause I have disability to. Anyways, money has been seriously tight without either of us working. I sold my graphics equipment to buy Christmas for my kids and there was enough money to send my cards out to (If I knew I was not going to be able to, I would never have signed up for it). anyways, the person that I sold it to has been making payments and with the plan, everything was cool but she has not been able to make payments for 3 weeks now so HER kids could have Christmas and it has left my family in a bad way. It has all come out okay thanks to family members but I have not had the extra to buy stamps so when she makes a payment this next week (she better), I will send the cards!!! I promise that I will try to have them out before New Years!! I am so sorry. I have got so many beautiful cards and want to say thank you to everyone!! I am not trying to cry on anyone's shoulder I just don't want anyone to think that I am weaseling out. I do not send e cards because last time I got a email saying that I had one, It put a virus on my computer and crashed it and I would rather mail cards, they are lots better!! I hope that everyone gets what they want. I hope to see what everyone gets in the next few days!!!!! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Cara

Char > Yes your cards or getting out. I got yours today.

To all that I have recieved from so far, thank you and to all who I will still be receiving from after (oh the more better) I thank you too.

Merry Christmas everyone. you are the best.

Jenn

I got an E-Card today. Thank You, JumpinIrish4Ever.

I have to count all mine too. I'm with whoever said it. I haven't recieved all the cards from everyone who signed up.

Wild...Completely understandable... [Huggy]

I hope ya'll have got my cards; I sent them out last Monday...... I have got so many cards, I don't even know how many. But it's been so nice. I got more yesterday still.

You know what... I'm not even sure how many I have! Things have been so crazy - they are just scattered. I'm going to get them all together tonight and see.

Glad to know mine are getting there. There is still that little problem of the one that was returned. I'll check into that tonight too.

Happy New Year everybuddy.

char

My wall is full of all the HC cards I have gotten and still gettin.

I have 33 HC cards on my wall. How many were on the card exchange? Cause I know I also got a few from my texas buds on the texas board. And so Mare I got both of yours hehehe.

I love all the cards

Jenn

I've gotten too many to fit on the china cabinet where we were putting them, lol. A couple sure took a beating in getting here though. My mom opened Remy's right away when she brought the mail in because the envelope was completely soaked. I'm surprised Rix's was still in the envelope, it was abused so much.

But the variety of the cards is great :happy0203:

I haven't gotten as much as the card exchange says there should be.

I'll get them all together tomorrow and see how many and from who i've gotten so far.

[smiley Wavey]