Sign in to follow this  
eeyoremp

New Pictures Of My Horse

Since I'm getting tired of talking mostly to myself on the "Who Needs 1000 Posts Thread" , I figured I'd post some pictures of my horse. I will only do one or two each post. Enjoy!

Here is one of him walking toward me:

DSCF0472.jpg

Here's a head shot:

DSCF0470.jpg

Edited by cody 'n honey

:twitch: Holy Moley! Where have you been hiding that hunk? Love his high socks and face. Do tell all about him!

Thanks BB Blue. I think he's pretty handsome myself. I've owned him for 5 years, since he was barely three, but I just got a digital camera recently. All my other pictures of him were on film.

Ya, you been hiding that boy under wraps. Scart we might steal him away I bet. :tongue9:

I'll bet you have lots of nice pictures of your best buddy's horse to share. Maybe someone will give your friend a digital camera for Christmas.

bighorse...I'd have to start a new thread for that....this one is for the Codemonster. I'll have to upload some pictures into Photobucket. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow night.

You do have a very beautiful horse but I liked the eye shot especially. They are usually so expressive especially the paints with the blue eyes. I thought your shot was fine. You will have to post some more. I never tire of looking at others horses.Have fun with the big guy.

Edited by robertbel1

Ruck...I'd live in a cardboard box before I'd ever give up my baby boy

ya know I feel the exact same way and have said this to people over the years !!

Very pretty boy you have !! Thanks for sharing.

Love that picture of him coming towards you with the fall foliage in the background.

Hey is that you hiding behind his shiny clean being after a bath shot?

Ha ha...no....it was my friend holding him for the picture. He just wanted to eat, not keep his head up for the pictures