Sign in to follow this  
Wild Horse Feathers

Help Choosing Color For Braces?

Yeah, so...I can't think of a color for the rubber bands on my braces [Duh]

I like to choose the color by what holiday/season it is. So far I've done light blue, lime green, pink, and orange. I think I've had more than that, but my brain is friend right now and I can't think of them all, lol.

As you all can see, this is a very important decision in my life and I wanted you all to be a part of it :rolleye0014:

I'm going tomorrow, so please post! =]

>.< same dilemma cept im getting mine on tomorrow. [insert angryness here]

3rd freaking time. im MAD but i need to get this gap in my teeth closed once and for all ugh

im not going to be a happy camper tomorrow

HARRY POTTER.

OMG YES. Do it. Get like... burgundy and gold or something for Gryffindor! :D

You could do all blue if you're a Crip, and all red if you're a Blood. Or you could be diplomatic and do blue AND red.

Seriously, though - I saw someone with navy blue and silver and gold, and it was so cool looking. I have clear brackets, so I just get clear on top (obviously), but I always get silver on my metal brackets (I have them on the top in the back and on my bottom teeth). I don't get too adventurous, lol.

When do you get yours off?

OMG YES. Do it. Get like... burgundy and gold or something for Gryffindor! :D

You could do all blue if you're a Crip, and all red if you're a Blood. Or you could be diplomatic and do blue AND red.

Like one of my friends got Gryffindor braces and the best thing was watching people talking to her, noticing her braces, being a little speechless for a moment, then just... "Is that...?" "YES."

Or get purple or something sparkly. November is rubbish for seasonal colors, it's all brown and yellow and other things that you just don't want on your teeth, even if it's on braces.

In Latest Discussions, this shows up as Help Choosing Color For Bra.

</10 year old boy mode>

Definitely second the HP suggestions =D I did all the houses when I had them.

But avoid green, black, and yellow. I did all black one time and people were always asking if I had food in my teeth. Or just really bad cavities. So I wouldn't advise that. At all.

Colors are seriously the best part of braces.

Well. I've done something along the lines of:

Black/turquoise

Black/pink

Purple/green

Purple/pink

Pink/Blue

Pink/Green

Purple/Turquoise

Turquoise

Purple

Blue

In various forms of every other, solid on top/switching on bottom, solid all over.

And obviously there are different shades of some of the colors.

But yeah. I currently have a greyish blue chain on the top and bottom.

I would always get clear.

Don't get silver or grey...it just enhances the amount of silver stuff in your mouth.....

I finally got mine off!!

Course they were only on for 4 months but for the second time....I'm DEFINITELY not losing the retainer this time....

HARRY POTTER.

Haha when I first read that I was like...What the heck...??? But I get it now. I never read Harry Potter, or saw the movies. Sorry. It's just one of those things that can be THE most random thing ever if you don't know anything about Harry Potter. [ROTFL]

And I still have no idea what color I want!! I'm pretty sure I can only get one color (because I have some other weird device in my mouth...a herbst I think it's called??? IDK But whatever it is I get it off in January!! [Yay] It's the most anoyying thing in the world...)

Alright...So far I've narrowed my color choices down to red, purple, and black (I don't think I'll do black, but I'm still considering). I think purple would be cool xD

Lizzie

Edited by Wild Horse Feathers

hahah i hate braces so much... the only color i've EVER gotten (well this is the second time around) is "bubblegum" which is a light pink. haha pretty boring but i dont really care. thank gosh though i've only got 3 weeks to go. Dec. 4 they will be gone forever! *knock wood*. The first time i had them i think i was in like 2nd grade or something and i got all these crazy patterns and stuff.

i live in MD so once i saw some girl getting redskins colors near the superbowl time :P