redneckcowgirlmn

The "i'm Fat & I Ride My Horse Anyway!" Chat Thread!

I dunno, haven't talked to her at all since last week. She was fine then, we both have midwife appointments tomorrow so I'll get to see her then. I'm getting my butt kicked too. Mine has turned head down already! Better not be another preemie!

Just so you guys know, this thread is JUST about to go Bye Bye for ever. Unless I get an apology. In the case that I don't, most of you have my email address, & know who my friends are if you want to get in touch with me.

If I don't come back before this vanishes, I love you guys & will miss you.

I have a recipe for using citronella oil in it

2 oz citronella oil

2 oz show sheen

28 oz vinegar

or

2 oz citronella oil

2 oz show sheen

1 cup vinegar

1 cup water

I buy 100% citronella oil from Jeffers/ Jeffers brand.

I dunno, haven't talked to her at all since last week. She was fine then, we both have midwife appointments tomorrow so I'll get to see her then. I'm getting my butt kicked too. Mine has turned head down already! Better not be another preemie!

Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids!

~Stars

Well just returned from the mud ranch with the mud pigs. The pretty Lady came out then talked my leg off on Nativity the Arabian. Seems Tiv is still partial to women and she been coming up and greeting her every time she comes outside. Now the gal wants to know if she can feed her horse treats, apoples and carrots. What am I gonna say no the fat thing is on a diet. By the way hubby was gone so she gave me a deal I couldn't refuse. $80 @ month for both horses and I continue doing what I have been doing. [Yay] Heck I had to tell her that I wanted her to figure her water useage so she can charge me for some thing for the water they drink. She didn't even want to charge for electric and water.

I couldn't stand it had to ride today. I will post pic to show you why I am muddy and all white hair. LOL. Spiffy insisted on pics even if they were muddy. Why I don't know. I hate showing a horse looking like crap. Red I saw the pic added today how old two? By the way good thing you have a video because if some one did pics of you laying across the saddle like that while Rocket walked you know I could not help my evil self but post one pic of your rear in the air. [ROTFL] Hey in the Rocket Album you have to post the one of the pony and the full size horse

having a mock battle on their hind feet with front legs around each other. It is good. Surprised you haven't shown it.

Now I have a question. What is causing all these women to have these babies all of a sudden. What happened to ya Rose. You didn't say you were PG. I don't talk to PGs cause it might be catching. :confused0024: