Sign in to follow this  
TracyA

Dressage Chit Chat #23

[Jump] I had an amazing ride today! And convinced my mum to buy me a top hat for my birthday in November if I get an average over 65% when I show second level this year. I have a feeling that there's going to be beaver fur on my head soon... :P

I'm soooo far behind! Shame on me!

The weather is finally becoming Summer like! Woohoo, and I made Lightning an ice block from fruit juice that he looooved. Unfortunately, with his time off, he's found a new lease on life and has decided it's fun to run around the paddock like a maniac... and hurt himself, so we're trying to bring him back from that, but he continues to run... silly horse.

In the meantime I'm back to riding the appy I was riding a while ago. He's still hyper-reactive to everything, especially the leg. He's different and a lot of fun, and a bit scary at times, but the picures my mum took of us didn't look as bad as it felt LOL.

Hope everyone has a good day/night/whatever time it is there!

I'm soooo far behind! Shame on me!

The weather is finally becoming Summer like! Woohoo, and I made Lightning an ice block from fruit juice that he looooved. Unfortunately, with his time off, he's found a new lease on life and has decided it's fun to run around the paddock like a maniac... and hurt himself, so we're trying to bring him back from that, but he continues to run... silly horse.

In the meantime I'm back to riding the appy I was riding a while ago. He's still hyper-reactive to everything, especially the leg. He's different and a lot of fun, and a bit scary at times, but the picures my mum took of us didn't look as bad as it felt LOL.

Wait a second. You mention pics and don't share. Shame on you.

Tracy, I'm totally on the same page with ya. Depression and anxiety ruled my life last year. I think I'm finally overcoming it, little by little. But, just this morning, I was thinking about something that happened this summer, and it had me in tears.

I'm on Zoloft and going to a counselor. My anxiety has improved; I used to get all freaked out when I taught. If the kids got loud, I'd lose it. My "inner voice" would start repeating, "You're an awful teacher," over and over again in my head. It wore me out that by the end of the day, I was completely down. I still have anxiety, but I am learning to control it.

Have you been to a counselor on a regular basis? [Huggy]

Edited by Sylves

I struggle with depression too...the Winter is the worse. I saw a counselor too and my biggest problem is anxiety; I am wound very tight. I stay on LexaPro and don't give myself a chance to get down. If I spend just one day moping on the couch it brings me down forever. Fortunately I have to leave the house to feed the horses, I have to get to class...etc. I also continue to work out and do a lot of yoga. Not that this is a good thing, but unfortunately I use a lot of coffee drinks to keep me going this time of year, but there are worse things in life.

I did get Shelby to the trainer's today with a nice weather break. She was so excited. She saw the trailer arrive out the window and started calling and pacing her stall then jumped right in. She loves to go places and work. I worked her in the Pessoa and she was great. Looks good, hasn't lost any muscle. I am riding in a clinic this weekend with a German trainer who is in town; should be fun.

That is all that is going on here...school is kicking my butt and I have tests Monday and Tuesday. Yuck.

Wow, it seems like a lot of us have had a hard time in 2008. Hopefully 2009 will be better for all of us! KrazyTB .... how's it going with your mom?

Well, I've finally been able to ride my TB twice ... it's been a year. Unbelievable! Naturally, he's not quite as well balanced as before, but hopefully we'll get back to normal quickly. Of course, NOTHING to do with this pregnancy and birth has been quick.

Oh yes, speaking of kids, I have a story. As you guys may, or may not know, my son is now 7 1/2 months old. He's standing (if he has something to hold on to,) crawling, babbling like crazy, got his two bottom front teeth for Christmas and one top one for the New Year. His grandma takes care of him most weekdays, except one day a week when he goes to the sitter, who I really like.

On sitter day this week, I got a call from the sitter shortly after noon. I'm not one to jump to doom and gloom conclusions, so my first thought was that she needed me to get there to pick up CJ by a certain time. But, what I asked, just to reassure myself was, "Is everything okay?"

She answered, "No, we had a little accident with CJ."

I interrupted with "Where are you?" figuring that if the answer was "the emergency room" then things were indeed not good. But she said, "Oh, we're at home."

So, then I got the rest of the story. CJ was standing up holding on to a little toddler chair and chewing on the top of it when the chair and he flipped over and the chair bopped him in the mouth. Kids his age do this kind of thing, so she wasn't too concerned .... just picked him up to comfort him when she saw blood. She looked in his mouth and his bottom tooth was loose.

I went and got him and took him to the pediatric dentist. Did you know they now have dentists specifically for kids? Anyway, the dentist told me that what she would do is look at his mouth and if the tooth was just a little bit loose, we would do nothing and let it tighten back up, but if it was really loose she'd have to do an extraction.

She looked inside and said, "Oh, well, that one is going to have to come out." And then she said, "As a matter of fact .... " and reached in, took hold of that tooth with her finger and thumb, gave it yank and out it came!

So, my son has lost 33% of his teeth and is now back down to two. He'll have a gap in the bottom until he's 6 or so and gets his permanent teeth in.

By the way, CJ cried for only about a minute when he knocked the tooth loose and not at all during the dental visit. Tough kid!

Ah, Rio, that was a good story!

Beck, that is so cool that your mare loves to go places! You must be a really good driver (you make her trailer rides pleasent).

Beck, what are you majoring in? I assume you're in college or grad school?

Edited by Sylves

Well I have not been on in a couple of days. I have been crazy busy with getting everything ready for our Awards Banquet tomorrow night. I'll share on Sunday and hopefully have some pics.

For everyone struggling with being down, I sincerly hope 2009 is a better year for all of us. I have struggled with it myself, what with tenant moving in my house last summer and then dying two weeks later, then my truck got stolen in Sept. then my husbands saleslady gets killed at Cmas, then I broke my truck window at the clinic when I locked my keys in it and we've been paying two mortgages since Sept. Tenant finally moving in next week. I went to me Dr. and actually discovered I am pre-menopausal. Thought I was to young for that, but apparently not! [bat Eyelashes] He gave me some fantastic holistic remedies and they are sure helping.

3day, I hope you got your certificates by now.

Krazy, yes rated shows are definitely high dollar!! But I find I ride better at rated shows, maybe cause the stakes are higher? I really don't know. But I hear you on sticking to schooling shows and sounds like you have a great club to ride in.

Tracy, good to see you back. Definitely spending time with the horses is a mental booster. I had not ridden in almost two weeks, until yesterday, because I was sick with sinus infection and then allergies. Finally felt like riding yesterday and man do I feel better! Horses are great therapy.

Rio, so glad CJ wasn't hurt worse. Good thing it was a baby tooth and he will look adorable with a tooth missing for a couple of years.

Ok, I'm at work, gotta go help a student. later for now!

I felt much better after riding Fessor. It was hard not to overdo the riding since it was so pleasant out. But I reminded myself of how little I've ridden this winter and kept the ride a bit short. It's not fair to make Fessor sore by continuing the ride past what we are fit for. Not to mention, I didn't want to have to wait for a sweated up pony to dry. :)

I went to the doctor today for yet another sinus infection. She drew blood for a CBC and thyroid test, and ordered a sinus x-ray. Of course, now I can't find my insurance card... I wonder how much the x-ray would be... If it's not *too* expensive, I might be able to float it and send in for reimbursement. Maybe. Hmmm. I also made an appointment to see my therapist on Monday to see about getting the depression under better control.

And I talked to Mom a bit this morning. She worries if I don't talk to her once in awhile, and I just feel better after talking with her. I let her know I'm struggling. I don't want her to worry, but she'd be hurt if I didn't say anything.

Talk to you all later! I think I'll try to stop by career services in the next few days and get some help with a job search strategy. Maybe they can give me contact information for people with some of the corporations in the area!

Tracy

I got to ride my horse today. [Yay] I haven't ridden her in three weeks. The temps were finally above freezing.First hour was a bit chilly since I ride in the morning. My instuctor was able to squeeze me in for a lesson. It ended up neing real good. I actuaaly got the mare going good at the trot her bad way. She wasn't usinge her back 100% but it was much better than usual. It just sucks that the temps are suppose to go below freezing again.

Rio it is amazing how tough little ones are.It's also amazing how quick they grow.I am glad to hear the damage wasn't to serious. CJ will just have a goofy grin for a few years.

Lets all hope for a better 2009.

then my truck got stolen in Sept

OMGosh, I had a dream about that just last night; someone stole my Subaru, and the police weren't going to do anything about it. Talk about heartache! When I woke up, I was relieved that it was just a dream.

Tracy, if you recall the name of your insurance, you should be able to find them on the Internet. That will give you a phone number to contact them to find out about the procedures you want to take. Good for you checking with your insurance before doing anything! Also, it sounds like you're handling everything very well with Mom. Hugs to ya!

Edited by Sylves

Well Sylves, I most certainly had the Police on it here. The Police Chief's wife works for my husband. He came over personally to the high school to talk to us about it. I have Low Jack on the truck and they found it that night. It had been stolen to haul illegals. They ripped the back seat out so they could cram as many as possible back there and they did about 800 miles on it!!!!! Fortunately we had just changed the oil on it!!! When I got it back it went in the shop and they went through it with a fine tooth comb, washed and detailed it inside and out, fixed the door lock and steering column where they busted it to hot wire it and put in a new back seat. It's good as new!

Nope, Texas!!! I am the computer tech at the high school here!!! It's a great job! I am off when my son is off and still get paid year round!

I'm the tech coordinator for my private school. Do you have a special degree or endorsement for technology education? Do you teach classes or just provide tech support for your school/district?

I definitely could use some pointers! I don't have a curriculum computer education.

Well, it is back to work! I had my first lesson of the year on Shelby and she was awfully good! I just got her moved yesterday and she got to go out in her new field this morning...she has it to herself with run-in shed and a round bale and horses in the field next to her:-) She thought she went to club med!!

She started off a little high-headed and nervous, but she was ridden 2 times in December and that was it...so of course. She got better and better as the lesson went on and only had one big spook when some snow slid off of the roof...but we kept cantering! I am a little out of shape...but not like 2-3 months not riding out of shape. DH is coming tomorrow to video, so I hope to have some fun stuff; hahahahaha!

Sylves-I actually have a BS and an MBA that I don't use and I went back to school to be a vet tech; wish I had known then what I wanted to do with my life, but like Boocoo said, but I figured out now then never!

**** Boocoo-You have had some trying times too...I had all kinds of animal tragedies in 2007, then my dad had heart problems this past year. Life can be so stressful.

I did learn from a therapist to try to do things to help stop myself from sinking down when I feel it coming on. Like, if I am sitting home and start to feel bad I will go to Starbucks then head to the barn, take the dogs for a walk, just something nice within reason to stop the cycle. I find that it does help. I have been through times where I couldn't get off the couch and I refuse to go there again...it does take hard work because when you have that chemical imbalance you have to work with it.

I am sooooo late making dinner!!!

Csa, hahahaha, oh no, these are pretty bad but you can see 4. That is all...

Exhibit A: Hyper-reactive, tense, appaloosa, with highly developed under neck muscle. It is so easy for him to become short and quick LOL and this is us just standing....

IMG_4408.jpg

Exhibit B: Settleing and attempting to get come constant relaxation and stretch, without dragging the reins and running off, and trying to undo that horrible under neck muscle, oh and looking at the shadow, LOL. Lightning used to have a neck like that too, I worked so hard to undo it.

IMG_4417.jpg

Exhibit C: Look that horrible neck is gone and we can get longer.. for the minute anyway... and I love mumtography.

IMG_4437.jpg

Exhibit D: Um... his canter is pretty wild Lmao, and this is the most normal picture of the lot

IMG_4434.jpg

He's not at all like Lightning LOL....

RTA, aww, Poor CJ. Sounds like he a tough cookie though! Glad it wasn't anything too serious.

It was sooooo hot today, so no riding for me, a cold change is coming, so that should cool things off.

Hes a cutie LST! I really like the last trotting pic - hes really reaching to the bit and using his neck correctly. Nice job!

I had a show today. First of the year. All week Layla has been acting high as a kite and tense. Well, I guess it is to be expected with the lows being at 20! All the horses seem to be on edge.

Anyways, show was at the Eq Center. Got there and of course, since the stalls have solid walls, Miss Layla is rearing and weaving and having a fit that she cant see Mingo (my girlfriend Jills mare). Luckily when I get on though, she is ok.

She warms up great. Goes around the arena great. Im thinking its going to be a great test (1:2). Go into the arena and she is like "Oh I got this!" and just basically took over the ride and was tense and bracing if I tried to correct her. My reins were too long, she was very tense and antisipating, etc. And the judge was VERY tough. She just came out of the L program and this was her first show to judge. I got a 54.1%. I felt it was a little low. I was expected like a 56-57 but oh well. Got 3rd of 3. 1st place was a pro (they combined us) but she only got a 59%! Tough day!

That was at 11am. Next class wasnt until 325pm! LONG wait. So I warm her up and just really focus on keeping my reins the right length, getting her even into the bridle, getting her active behind, and me sitting evenly. Warm up was even better and she was much more relaxed. The test (1:1 this time) was great. She did SO well. Way less tilting to the left (just an issue of me keeping her even between my aids) and the canter to trots were much improved. The right canter to trot at X was a little rushy but other than that, I was very happy with her. I ended up with a 58% (It felt more like a 60 but oh well!) which was one of the higher scores of the day (lots of 40's and low 50's). Not sure what place I got b/c the judge kept the last rider in my class's test sheet and like 6 rides later, STILL hadnt put her "additional comments" on it so it could be scored. So I left. I either got 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and it was me, Jill, and another lady and we all ride with the same trainer so oh well.

I only grabbed a few stills from the video The Moms took (first class and it isnt pretty!) and Michelle (NaturallyNessie on here) came and watched and took a few. So not a lot of pics.

First show of the year, crazy weather, lots of time off due to me being sick/hurting my tail bone. Not bad though. I was talking to Jill and we both discovered that we NEVER have good shows when they are at the Eq Center. I always have great shows at the Ag Center (fairgrounds).

Pics

Outside arena

MVI_7150005_0001.jpg

Enter @ A

MVI_7150005_0003.jpg

Turning onto CL to legyield

MVI_7150008_0001.jpg

"Lengthen" across diagonal *NOT*

MVI_7150011_0002.jpg

Stretchy circle

MVI_7150012_0005.jpg

Lengthen canter

MVI_7150016_0002.jpg

Will add the others when Michelle emails them to me...

Just a few.. these are from the 2nd test

Tense here in her jaw but I like that her neck is coming up out of her wither and she isnt breaking at the 3rd vertebre

352435185.jpg

Good activity and push for her

352435101.jpg

End of stretch circle

352435242.jpg

Down CL I think? A little BTV here

352435211.jpg

Year End Awards!!! 6th place; First Level, Schooling Shows. I got a certificate for that. I only did two schooling shows. Reserve Champion, Training Level, USDF/USEF Recognized Shows. I got a certificate and nice Saddle pad with the club name and Reserve Champion embroidered on it with a dressage horse. Champion; First Level; USDF/USEF Recognized shows. Champion Saddle pad and certificate. Most Contributing Member, Certificate and Fleck Dressage Whip. Will get some pictures up soon!! I am very proud of Beau. Considering 2007 was such a tough year for us, with his feet issues and all the barn switching. Once I got his feet lined out and took him to my trainers barn, then home, things have majorly improved.

Sylves, I am the Computer Technician for the school. I also run the computer lab and keep all the equipment up and running and make new student accounts and id's and do their passwords and scheduling for the teachers. I do not have a computer degree, just a business management degree. Doesn't really apply to this though. I used to do the same thing at an elementary school in another state. So quite a few years experience and lots of years in education. What exactly is it that you do?

Beckham, glad you got Shelby home Hope your weather clears up soon.

Lightning, great pictures and very cute horse.

Krazy, L judges are sometimes a lot tougher than S judges imho. I think they are to focused on low scoring the one bad thing in a movement and don't lean toward rewarding the good things in the movement. So something that might be a 7 at a rated show, you might get a 6 or even a 5 from an L judge. That is another reason I have gotten to the point where I prefer recognized shows. I feel I am always judged more fairly by an S judge. So I will go to a schooling show when I want to practice a new test before a recognized show, but that's about it anymore. I can't see your pictures on this computer so I will have to look at them tomorrow.

That's it for now folks. I am going to go curl up on the couch and read a good book! :D

Boo, that is it EXACTLY! Like our stretch circle in 1:2 - she was f/d/o almost nose to the ground and for like 1 stride she came up slightly but went back down - 5 - inconsistant stretch. What the?? We have some really good S judges that do judge our schooling shows and actually there are some nice L judges who are fair and use the whole spectrum of the grading scale. But WTG on all of the awards! You have really had some obsticales to overcome and it seems you have. Sounds like a great 2008 showing season.

I went down and got Hope, our female GSP rescue today. I also took Toby and was able to have him find some birds. The foster mom planted 3 pigeons and he found them all and actually held a point on the last one for like 5 seconds. Very good considering hes not even 6 months old and this was only his second time on birds.

We also got sent home with 6 pigeons for our coop - 3 males and 3 females.

Here are a few pics of the pups and the birds.

Toby (6 mo) on left and Hope (approx 1.5 yr) on right

IMG_7152.jpg

Toby wondering why Hope has his bone

IMG_7158.jpg

Hope taunting Toby by stealing his bone AND laying on one of his many beds

IMG_7169.jpg

Playing

IMG_7181.jpg

Peeking into the coop

IMG_7187.jpg

One of the females... I have found her to be the calmest about getting caught so far (all can be caught but she doesnt fly as much)

IMG_7189.jpg

Awesome shot hubby got of me trying to catch one and it took off - check out those wings! Of course Im ducking for cover! haha

IMG_7196.jpg

A common sight, Im sure, from inside the coop - our new girl, Hope

IMG_7200.jpg

Edited by KrazyTBMare

KrazyTBmare - judges do have their reasons. Did the horse stay in the same rhythm in the stretch, was she consistently moving uphill, were your hands/body moving un-necessarily? When showing, keep in mind that the judges really are trying to give you the best score possible. I have been scribing for judges at Pan-Am qualifiers and when a horse missed a change in the tempis, the judge I was with actually said "Oh sh**! Those were nice.." and reluctantly gave it a 5.

WOW! Congrats Boocoo! That is very exciting for you and Beau. A very successful 2008 for you two!Can't wait to see pics of these awesome ribbons :)

LTS- awh what a cute appy! He looks like a blast! And I'm jealous you are riding in short sleeves. It's cold here BRRR 20ish degrees!

Shantel- L's can be very hard. I agree w/ Boocoo they do have a tendency to focus primarly on the lower scores...afraid to give out higher numbers. It is very interesting to see the difference...I had a lower letter judge score Scotch lower in one test, then I had Linda Zang (O) judge scored us in the mid 70's! It made me scratch my head. But I suppose everyone has a different perspective...even though at times they can be misconstrued! Especially when you feel you had a decent ride! Discouraging to say the least. But it sounds like you had a nice outting anyways!

And omg your dogs are awesome! Are you teaching them how to bird hunt?

I'm having a very very hard time finding a dressage saddle to fit Scotch. I sold my Albion and tried a lovely Prestige, but it seems to be a bit narrow in the panel. I sat in a Passier today and fell in love w/ it. Blah I hate saddle shopping. Did wither tracings on Scotch and am taking them down to the saddle place to see what they can find for him. Even though he is a pony he is broad especially through the shoulders and is very compact. Keep your fingers crossed I can find something for both of us that is in my price range!

Classes are going very well! I can hardly believe I'm going to say this, but I actually like my classes this semester! And I'm graduating next May! YAY for getting my Business Degree! Then I made the decision I'm going to finish getting my Accounting degree and try for the CPA boards afterwards. HAH. Hopefully I will be marketable w/ 2 degrees and hopefully having my CPA. Already started looking at jobs...looks like I'll be heading to Philly or maybe Ohio?

LST-The pics don't lookbad at all. He is kinda cute. Yep building the proper neck muscle seems to take foreever.

Boocoo-Congrats on the awards.

Krazy-I love seeing pics of you and Layla.You guys look fantastic together. Your dogs are cute. I love the last pic.Hope is like "Whatcha you doing in there?"

D&R-Scribing for a judge sounds like a great learning oppertunity. It is something I wish I could have done to see what judges are looking at.

3Day=Glad you like your classes. It can be such a bother going to a class you hate.Did you get to enjoy those two above freezing days we had? It was such a tease. 20 degrees one day, 37 the next,47 the day after, and than right back to the 20's. Makes me want to move south.

My sister told me an amusing story the other day. Back towards the holidays we had a nice day weather wise. So My sister brought my 2 1/2 yearold niece to go ride Cheese.Well she wasn't to happy aboput the helmet. She hates hats.My niece,Chloe. didn't want to get on Cheese by herself but as soon as Aunt T got on she wanted to ride. So I took her for a walk. Than I got off and left Cloe in the saddle to see if she would be a bit better about sitting by herself. Well she noticed I got down and said "Aunt T" and pointed behind her. Than she held out her hand and said" Want help?" Cracked me up.

Well fast forward to last week.The helmet fell off its shelf and Chloe picks it up and puts it on. Goes over to mom and gets her to strap it on. Chloe than goes around the living room skipping saying "Cheese ride Cheese" Looks like my sister has a barn brat in the making.

Ahg, Mondays...back to class and all of that good stuff:-) I have a Bio test tonight and a Chem test in the morning and it looks like the weather is going to be awful tomorrow. My stupid school never closes!!!

Well, Shelby is loving it at the trainer's! She gets her own field with a run-in shed and a round bale and she never wants to come it:-) We road in a clinic on Friday and Saturday and she was great...even though it was freezing and she has only been ridden 2 times in Dec. I am happy to have her back in work and get into a program.

Boocoo-Congrats on all the great awards! I finally decided to join our local GMO this year:-)

Shantel-Lucky you getting to go to shows and ride in short sleeves!!! How many pigeons do you keep at home? They are cool.

3Day-I hate saddle shopping too! Did you get your certificate yet? You should move here to Ohio! Except, the job market is really really bad right now:(

Sylves-Where are you

Lightening-Cute Appy!

Okay, must get moving...going to both barns and getting a ride in on Shelby before school:-)

Hello! I was debating on the debate forum about taxes, abortion, health care, health insurance, and the like...

Boocoo, I am called the Technology coordinator for our small school of 70 kids, grades preschool-8th. I call myself the computer teacher. I take each grade for daily computer class. I introduce the MS applications and Internet. I prepare my own lessons without the help of a curriculum or teacher's guide. I generally have the students do slide show presentations on Power Point, mini reports on Word, movies on Movie Maker, chart projects on Excel, research on the Internet and keyboarding. Since this is a Christian school, I'll use our religion as the basis for many of the projects. For instance, right now my 3rd and 4th graders are creating a "Bible trivia" game on Power Point and my 5th and 6th graders created a faith based movie on Movie Maker. My 2nd graders will create a mock church budget on Excel and create a pie chart.

Thank you everyone on the compliments for my awards. I have never done so well before at anything, anywhere. So this is really nice payment for all our hard work. I think Beau is finally realizing he is no longer going to have to run helter skelter anywhere, anytime! He is growing up and will be 13 this year!!

Krazy, that sounds about right on the scoring from an "L" judge. I really prefer "S" judges. When I went to Regionals, my champion test was scored by an "S" Janet Foy-Brown and a big "R".

Janet scored me about 4% higher than the R Judge did!!! Go figure! I think you and Layla look great! If you can, try and go to at least one rated show this year and see what you think? I bet you get some great judges down there in Florida. I love your dogs. We used to have a pointer. He only had one eye so his name of course was "Popeye"

3day, I am so glad to hear you are finding your niche with school and have goals/degrees to work towards. Good luck on the saddle thing! Ugh!

Cheese, your niece sounds adorable. Yep, a horse lover in the making! Her mom is doomed! :happy0203: Ah but it beast letting them run around on the streets when their older and get in trouble.

Beckham, your weather has got to improve soon, eh? Glad Shelby is liking your trainers. Did you get any pics at the clinic?

Sylves, sounds like you do what I did at the elem. school I worked at. Here, the teachers have their own curriculum, but I am here to help them with it and also students can come in before school, I am open about 40 min. before the first bell rings. They can also come in during lunch and teachers will send them through out the day. I also do all the tech support stuff here at the high school. So if a teacher calls or e-mails me and says they are having trouble printing, or they can't get their computer to come on, or load software, or the internet is down, or domain not available, or all the other gazillion things that go wrong with computers. That's what I do. Keeps me busy and out of trouble! Ha ha.

That's about it for now.

Ok, here is a picture of me with all my loot!!

Saddle pads are for:

Reserve Champion, Training Level, USDF/USEF Shows

Champion, First Level, USDF/USEF Shows

I also got a certificate with each of the above awards.

Certificate for 6th place, schooling shows, first level

Certificate for most contributing member and the whip

The other two certificates are my USDF Regionals Qualification certificate and my USDF Training Level, Rider Performance Certificate and patch.

IMG_2159.jpg