Appy_jumping22

Some Spotted Induglence...calorie Free Chat! Come On In!

I wouldn't fret too much. When I first started investing a broker showed me a chart that showed the economy has a down turn or correction approximately every seven years or so. Surprised it isn't worse with the coruption in brokerages and defaulting and the over building of homes problem. At least the gas is getting back to more reasonable. I am looking for it to bounce back once the new administration starts working on it. So much of it is psychology of the people and the market. Once people feel safe and spend their money things will start picking up again. Edited by robertbel1

Yay, the ponies have landed!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Robert, great pics! You should also share more often!

I finally got back in the house, hope we'll get that 50* they are talking about for tomorrow, I'm tired of being cold (stupid Ohio). I love having the horses across the street. This is the closest I've ever had them (not lucky enough to have them in my back yard yet).

Taire, thanks again for helping today. I didn't think they'd really have any issues, but since Joe was there and doesn't know a whole heck of a lot about horses, I wanted to be on the safe side.

I'm off to do some homework and I think I'll turn in early tonight. I have an early morning tomorrow--have to take care of the horses, get them intio their new turnout groups, park and unload the truck and trailer and I've been invited to see a movie with a bunch of my friends late morning tomorrow-we try to get out of the barn every once in a while. I think there is some Christmas shopping on the menu, as well as stopping by to see mom in the hospital.

P1010028.jpg

FIRST TIME TO SIT ON TWO YEAR OLD'S BACK

(only had a rope halter and lead on her is that trust or what?)

This one is for you K.blue

Edited by robertbel1

Ouch! I had fun this morning. We have a winter storm coming in Missouri and today is the warmest day in the fifties. So even though my Arabian was dirty I decided to ride bare back with my halter and lead. Only one problem is that my store has been out of my pellet with roughage so had to buy 12% protein sweet feed. Haven't ridden in a while and I just starting breaking her to ride this summer. I gave her the command to lope. You guessed it. During the lope the head went down and bronco time came. [ROTFL] We have a good bond now so a little jerk on the lead and scolding and she went back to loping. I knew that when I had to go to sweet feed I would have problems. Always have with too much sugar for too much energy. Ha! I thought about trying my big two year old with just the halter and lead but she took care of that like she knew what was coming. The ornery horse rolled in mud in the paddock just as I was removing the halter to put on her. SO that saved my rear of being bucked off maybe. She use to follow me like a dog and want to play but since she has grown to 16hh she is full of herself and has become a little too cocky for her own good.

K. you thing this thread is used up? [ROTFL] Need to change the name or start anew thread to get more posters. We could pm each other and do this. [ROTFL]

Hehe, sounds like you had a productive day.

We could change the title...or, if I get my tush out of bed early enough, I might get some pics of the ponies in their new environment. I spent some time with them tonight after I got back from the hospital (well, and I saw a movie with a good friend this morning), but it's time to get back to those stupid papers. I'm ready to be done for the semester.

K. I bet you are ready for a break. What movie did you see? Hey Ya know me. I never tire of looking at some one's horses. Ha! Hope all goes well for ya sweet gal.

Hi Kblue. Your SS here hehehehe

Sounds like you have been busy. Hows mom doing? Fine I hope. I know ya have been busy but I still haven't seen pics of the modeling of the shirt and iron set. hehehe

Well I gotta go for now but will chat with ya later.

Jenn

Oh great QP you come on after k. IS STUDYING FOR TWO HOURS AND THROW SOME THING OUT I HAVEN'T A CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN. Now I will lay awake wondering what K. has. I like K. better than Blue. Cute to go with a cute gal. Of course forgot to ask her didn't I oops!

Crap, I knew I forgot something, sorry Jenn! I'll get some this week (make taire responsible for it, hehe).

Mom's doing as well as can be expected after triple bypass surgery. It's going to be a long road to recovery, but she's doing well and receiving good care, although I almost got into it with her nurse Friday night over bandage changes and told her that my horses have received better care and if she didn't change I would be having a talk with a few people who are higher up--I love having connections. They took the staples out of her legs from the donor vein Friday so she was in pain from that.

We saw "Four Christmases." It was pretty good and I recommend it. Yes, I'm ready to be done for the semester. I'll have about 10 days off from school to unwind and prep the house for mom, they think she'll possibly come home on Christmas day, as well as my own surgery (can't wait to have this taken care of so I can ride again). Of course, I'll still ride between now and then, but walking will be questionable, hehe.

Robert, you can call me just about anything, I'm not too picky, and you are too sweet.

Okay, I'm going to get my tush in gear, drive all the way across the road (yeah, the whole 500 feet) to see my ponies! And I'm remembering the camera.

How about "The Sweetest K."? [ROTFL] I didn't realize you were having surgery. Is it safe to ask what kind or is it a female uncomfortable that we don't talk about? Boy if that wasn't sticking your foot in the mouth don't know what is? Ha! Just worried about my little girl. Hey if Mom is any thing like her daughter which she has to be, then she is a feisty gal that will be fine. Just have to slow her down for a bit right. I have seen that miracle work in person with an old and dear friend many years ago and its amazing the change in them. Like a new person starting a new life change. Well my studious gal get back to work. Now that wasn't nice was it? [ROTFL] Didn't realize you knew Jenn. She is kind of sweet on me and follows me to keep me in line and out of trouble. I kind of like those Texas Smart Aleck's [ROTFL] Edited by robertbel1

Jenn's awesome! She was my ss this year and did an amazing job.

You can ask, and I'm sorry if it embarrasses you, but I'm having a breast reduction done while I'm still covered by my dad's insurance. I'm very open about it. I consulted with my primary doctor and a chiropractor about my back pain and this was their first suggestion. The things get in the way. I haven't been able to ride very much because of the strain on my back from it. No matter how much weight I lose they don't get smaller. I'm looking forward to being able to run again and not have to worry about getting black eyes (or knocking myself out). :thud:

You're compliments (and sucking up) are always appreciated and welcomed.

K. I just love you to death. Your sense of humor makes it so easy to act silly and enjoy myself. I love the black eye comment. [ROTFL] I do understand as my ex-wife was a man's dream with the large breast and long legs so I so understand about the back pain and getting in the way. Ha! On some of the other threads I teased the gals about trying to embarrass me but you have to know it doesn't. But they were talking about sports bras and the brands and how they help when riding. Have you ever tried that? I am glad to hear it is reduction though as there are so many young girls doing implants and in the start they used different material that often leaked and caused problems. Then later in life they realize the weight part that they hadn't worried about and end up with back pain. Glad to see your one of those pretty but very intelligent gals. Hey that wasn't even a butter up. [ROTFL] By the way in the pic I saw you didn't look that heavy upstairs. Catch you later my Sweet K. Hey put pics on every once in awhile so I can remember you. I run four threads at one time and it's easy to get gals mixed up. Ha! Good excues to see pretty ladies with pretty horses too. Edited by robertbel1

I usually double, if not triple, bra for riding. I've tried all of the minimal bounce, etc they have come out with, but they just don't help. When I was showing the A and AA circuits I would vetrap them down for the equitation classes (hate sitting trot as well). Heck, I was a size 4 and looked like I was going to fall over because I was so top heavy.

I'm lucky on how it's balanced out, or so I've been told. The surgeon didn't think I'm as large as I am when I first went in to talk to him. I've been told I should get some before and after pictures for everyone.

I'll try to keep the pics posted. Again, we'll put taire in charge of reminding me!

[ROTFL] You might have to pm them as I have been censored just on words much less pics. Yes Taire is trust worthy. [ROTFL] And if not I will remind her to remind you can't forgget that way.

Now be nice I was thinking strictly medical view point. Besides when I was a major in school we did the nude thing so and when you aren't personal really doesn't bother you. But that nice we need to stay wholesome on H/C for sure Ornery girl you. [ROTFL] Guess I need to not take you so literally. [ROTFL]

That's funny because when I was a senior in high school my neighbor was going to University of Missouri nights working to become an art teacher. SHe took me one night and they were doing nudes so I just assumed all universities had figure drawing in their curriculum.

K. my favorite student had a very cold night and morning. I live in a 1890's house upstairs as I moved from Jefferson City,Missouri to this old civil war town to watch over my Mother who had signs of dementia starting. Chose this house as it was within a block of her. Now she is in a Nursing Home because it wasn't safe for her to be alone and she wouldn't eat.

Any way the electric went out at six yesterday evening and the breaker box is in the people down stairs area. No change so at 9 this morning the husband returned from his night shift. Asked if they

hit the breakers as I had been without heat and electric all night and morning. He left to check and I was inside when all my power and HEAT RETURNED. They hadn't bothered to reset the breakers and I froze all night and morning because of it. And their not even Blonde. [ROTFL] It was snowing when I left to feed hay this morning 10 miles away. Returning a gal had slid off into a ditch and up an embankment. Ambulance and patrol cars every where. No damage to the car or her. Bet she was embarassed. She was a brunette too. [ROTFL] I didn't say any thing about a blonde did I? [ROTFL]

Some gals were doing the blonde jokes on another thread yesterday so I am still recovering. You won't hurt me will you? I use to be married to one of them sexy blondes so I do like them. Are ya buttered up enough to not hurt me now? [ROTFL]

Edited by robertbel1