Appy_jumping22

Some Spotted Induglence...calorie Free Chat! Come On In!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA B**B [ROTFL] They censored me of all the nerve...

Hey I posted the next day after you. When you didn't answer after several days I deleted it.

I had a whole page of things now I forget what they were. Sorry you wait too long you lose.

Did you get spanked today? If not wish that I had been there. What are you sweet sixteen and never been kissed? LOL.

Edited by robertbel1

Spots tried to bite me, does that count?

I'm 23 now and "old" as my nephew told me.

Sorry, I haven't been home and don't have Internet at the barn (I think I should get it in the barn, don't you?).

Another Happy Birthday wish to you my friend.

Kiddo, you ain't old. LOLOL

Hope you had a good day of it.

Things have just been going along here. Got the pool up a couple of weeks ago. Got another horse (yep another one) Friday. Have been riding almost everyday in the evening. If we don't ride we try to work with the horses if we can.

Things have been a little buzy here after all I guess. LOL I guess I have been buzy to a point I don't know what I am doing half the time. LOL (now there is a sign of old age) LOLOLOL

Take care and don't work too hard now. Make sure you have some "YOU" time.

Saw Jess Monday. Got her some more hay. Every time I go there Tyler is out in the one field and he sees us pull up and he nickers at us. I think he just wants what is in the back of the truck though and not really wanting us. LOL

Well gotta go for now but will chat with ya later.

Take care and again Happy Birthday.

Jenn

Ok little one you should be home and on today. I have not been back on because I knowyou can't so I waited till today. Had an impulse day today. Went out to the pasture and found the paint standing on a hill a little lower than me. So I buckle my belt on her neck back up and make three attempts to jump on. On the third attempt I made it. Now I notice that the belt has slid to her head and can't reach it because the has the neck of a giraffe. Oh well so I slap her on the shoulder and point where I want to go and off we go. However it was in the

direction of the pond and she makes a left only a few steps from the water. Like heck am I going in with the water rat because I will have no control and she will take me out in the middle of the pond and drown me. [ROTFL] So I point and slap and off we go. Then when I was close to the paddock I signal for a trot and she does it. So once in the paddock I dismounted and fed and fly sprayed my babies. Both have tender feet from the farrier working on them. The soles are spongy from so much rain and mud and the hoofs are cracked fro the drying out. So I don't really ride and push them while I am trying to get them back in shape. So that has been my unproductive day so far. So what have you been up to?

Edit: So help me if she doesn't show this week end I am gone.

Edited by robertbel1

I've been at a horse trial all weekend. Finally made it home tonight. It went really well, last one of the year that I score, so life is really good. Hoping to get some pics of the horses this week.

I have a mini camp this week, only Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10-2 and a fun show for my boarders and students. Friday and Saturday I'm going to the Dublin Irish Festival (about an hour and a half from where I live) to celebrate my birthday. I'm looking forward to it and hope to get some pics for you.

Everything else is going well. I was almost really bad last night, but I behaved myself, even after 5 or 7 margaritas. You should be proud, lol.

And how were you going to be bad sweetie? That is the big question. LOL. I am excited to see the pics of the horses and the festival. Should be fun.

WARNING

YOU BEST BE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA ON SOME OF THOSE PICS YOUNG LADY AND NO EXCUSES. [ROTFL] YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

AND THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU FAIL. [Question]

Hehe, it seems that I have received my marching orders from you.

We'll just say that it's a good thing that I'm such a stickler for my own rules and that I have some good friends.

Yes it is good that we aren't enemies. You wouldn't have a chance. I would drive you crazy then be mean to ya. [ROTFL] Then what ever was left I would leave for Jenn. [Huggy]

[ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

It applies there too, although I was refering to my rules keeping me out of trouble last Saturday night. (5+ margaritas) + (single, not bad looking vet) + (single me, who has been on some bad dates recently)= K. Blue could have been in trouble.

Speaking of trouble, where's Jenn? Did that Hawaiian disease finally take it's toll on her?

Hey Sexy I think that every one knows but you so may as well tell you. The new owners are getting two horses and decided they want mine gone. I have a week to get my stuff out of the barn. I have no where to go with the horses so if I don't find any where guess I will have them put down. I refuse to sell them as I went through that once before and it turned out terrible for my best two horses I have ever breed for. The colt was so infested with worms the vet killed it. My magnificent black muscled mare was skin and bones. So I have decided I will nt take the chance with these two as I love them both dearly.

Edited by robertbel1

K. You know better than that. Hey just recieved an e-mail from the sexy gal I visited today offering help. Oh yeah! [Yay]

Hope it works out. Keep me posted.

I'll think about it if you keep me in pics of you. [ROTFL]

Do you ever ride Spots any more or is he retired now? I would love to have a pic to keepof you two together and of course one with our other favorite horse. LOL.

Hey this is through the week and I was getting use to waiting till the week end when

you can post. Wonder how you were able to post today? [Question] [Question] [Question] [Crazy]

It's been a lighter week for me. I'll be super busy this weekend, but plan on getting pics if I remember to take my camera.

I'll see if someone will get some pics of me and the pones at the fun show on Saturday. I take Spots out on trail rides and just walk for the most part. He's doing really well with the barefoot and boots thing.

K. I was looking into boots myself a long time ago. What brand did you get? I recieved material from Easy Care. Haven't really looked into any other yet. Glad to hear Spots is doing well. How old is he now? I have forgotten.

He's 19. I have him in the Easy Boot Bares and I love them. My trimmer gave me a pair to try with him and they are awesome. I have a feeling he might go down a size (he's a 2 right now), so I'm waiting to buy a pair until we have his hooves exactly where we want them.

So this is the one you are using. Here is a site you might want to order from. Haven't found any one that can beat their price on Easy Care Boots. I watched all their videos on Easy Care even the one on winter riding with Boots. Found very informative and interesting. Well if I don't talk to you again till after you go on your fun trip know that I shall be looking forward to seeing your sexy self in front of the camera. Just remember no pics of you don't come home. [ROTFL] Now I can tell You are really scared and worried. Dang it, guess I will still luvs ya no matter whether you have a sexy self pic or not. LOL.

Visit My Website

Hey there!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. I have been puterless. My puter got infected badly with many viruses (they snuck on in past my protection)

K > You are funny. LOLOLOL I don't take in a horse EVERY week now. Just every other week. LOLOL

Sir Robert Sir > If only I was closer I would let ya put the girls up until you found something. You wouldn't have to sell them. I would give ya free board. Just pay for feed and hay that's all. Wish I was closer. But don't give up and don't go drastic on us now. Luvs ya you know. OK?

Not much has been happening here. I am going to have to buy a new camera. I still have no clue as to where my camera went and dissapeared too. Blaze is doing ok. Still has a long way to go still but he is filling out slowly. Jimmy has been riding him some. Moon is doing good too. Danny has been working for me to pay moon off. His dad is paying for half the horse and Danny is working off to pay the other half.

Stll dry as a bone here. We had a teeny tiny bit of rain but nothing to brag about so I won't even mention any about it cause it is still like we got none.

So the pool has come in real well as it is used almost every day.

Just wish I could find my camera. That is just driving me nuts.

Well it's late and so it is time for me to go nite nite now but I just had to stop in and say hi and that I am still alive. After having withdrawls from not having a puter it was a close call though that's for sure.

Chat with ya later.

Jenn

Jenn the same thing happened to my horse clippers I bought. Used them one time on the horses then it disappeared and I have looked every where. I ended up ordering the same thing again and I am not letting them out of my sight this time. I have a feeling that I laid them down under the over hang on the hay bales after using on horses and forgot about it. Then later my Big brat some how reached over the fence line keeping them out of the hay and carried it off. She does that with tack and any thing else I leave out there on the hay bales. She has to push against the wires and stretch really hard to reach any thing, but evidently it is so much fun for her that she figures out how to stretch and drag things out into the paddock.

When I was doing that I would find bridle,saddle, pads, you name it out in the middle of the paddock. Even though the Jolly Ball is flat they still play with it bwcause every time I go out there it is in a different area. It has made it through the second paddock to the pasture even. [ROTFL] Of course I grab it and give it a toss back into the first paddock so they can pick it up and throw it again.

EDIT: HAVE A PLACE FOR THE HORSES AS OF 9: 35 TONIGHT. EVEN BETTER THAN WHERE THEY ARE. $15,000 PUT INTO BARN FIXING IT UP. NOW WITH MY LUCK MINE WILL CHEW ON IT AND COST ME SOME BIG BUCKS. I THINK THE GRAND DAUGHTER SEALED THE DEAL WHEN SHE MADE THEM DRIVE OUT TO SEE MY HORSES TONIGHT. I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT TILL AFTER TALKING WITH THEM TONIGHT.

Edited by robertbel1

Glad to hear ya got a good place for them. I'd hate to even think of the other option you thought of. GRRRR

So is this free board or do ya gotta pay? Maybe if ya work out something in helping them train the mustangs ya just might get free board. I think the grand daughter is wanting to ride and now found someone with 2 horses. (hint hint) One for you and one to share. LOLOL

Make sure you get those weed wackers that ya just bought from the other place. Things will work out for ya.

Jenn

I'm so glad you found a place for the horses.

Jenn, glad to see you are still around. I would send you the rain I have if I could. I've had two weeks of it and my outdoor arena is flooded. The horses hate me because they can't go out in the fields with how swampy they are. Lucky for me all the horses have runs.

Thanks guys. Now Jenn I am not an Indian Giver. I gave them to him so I would never ask for them back. The little Girl lives in Southern Missouri that is why I wanted to surprise her with taking her to see my two close up before she goes home. School starts this month so this will be her only chance to see them. I love to help little girls with horses because they are so passionate about horses when they like them. Too bad school is just starting or she would be extending her stay with her Grand parents even though normally she gets home sick. LOL. She loves horses that much that she would stay even though home sick. She is only twelve years old and out there messing with those mustangs by herself. First thing I asked her Grand Mother was is it safe for her to be messing with the two mustangs. By the look on her face she hadn't even thought about it. How naive can people be. My Daughter no matter how many times she begged I would not let her ride either one of mine out of the paddock. She wasn'tr ready nor were the horses at the time and I sure am not risking my Daughter to find out what would happen. Yet the Grand Parents don't think about it at all.

Edited by robertbel1

K. This is Katie after her ride on Sunora. I think they are in Love now. [ROTFL] I thought they looked so cute together with Sunora towering above her. From there we went back to her GrandMother's where my horses will be going. I was to work on a mean Mustang that had thrown Katie twice and she didn't try after that. At the end of an hour I guess I was riding the mustang around the pasture and when I left I left the CA halter and lead on it so she could continue to ride it. I stayed after I put her on to make sure it wasn't going to turn around and buck her off. It was performing nicely when I left thank goodness.

MustangsandKatie022-1.jpg

Edited by robertbel1

K. and Jenn went out tonight to try the horse again since no one is home and are on a trip. I will look after them when they are gone. Any had to walk all the way to the back of the five acres pasture they are in to get. She followed me willingly with the special halter and lead. I lunged and she hadn't forgot any of the commands. Then I did the neck flexing to prepare for mounting where I pull the head around before mounting. The horse makes me nervous because she now doesn't fight it and because I have no shirt on she nuzzles my skin with no resistance. I keep thinking this wild horse is going to take a hunk out of me. LOL. She did excellent tonight not forgetting one thing. So I decided to try the backing again. Yesterday

I got a bad case of bucking for trying it. Today being easy and gentle any movement at all I released pressure and loved on her. It worked because later on she was backing some. SO I thought that would be a good place to stop. I am thinking maybe this horse is part standardbred or Tennessee walker. It doesn't look like a mustang like the other one. I am thinking it has been abused because being gentle and loving she is almost starting to want to please. Not typical for a wild mustang this soon I would think. I just don't think this horse has any mustang in it. I bet the guy just told them that since the one is mustang. It's a cute little bucksin gelding under 14 hands. I can't make myself get on it to stop it rearing once in awhile. It's so little. Plenty of spunk though.

Sir Robert Sir > Glad the horses are doing well for you. Does either of the mustangs have a BLM brand on it?. You'd be surprised sometimes with the mustang. Sometimes they will warm right up and sometimes they will take a while. They are very eager to please expecially if they are shown a kind hand. and it looks likeyou have the touch.

Have fun but still be carefull ok?

Jenn

Jenn the wild one I broke I really don't think is a mustang now the other definitely is a mustang. It's a buckskin gelding but so darn little I don't want to even get on and settle. I doubt if it is even 14 hands. LOL. The ornery one I think has a gaited blood line the way it high steps and the straight head with little dish.