Appy_jumping22

Some Spotted Induglence...calorie Free Chat! Come On In!

Going on your assumption, I'm also 6' and can walk well in heels.

Quit that you're getting me excited. [ROTFL]

Hey finally looked at your pics on facebook. The wedding pics I wasn't sure but no one looked like you comparing pics of the past. The pic of all the Bridesmaids together I thought you had to be one of the two gals on the left. Probably the one on the far left. So is that you or is the one next to her you? I hate it when a woman has so many looks. [ROTFL] Your eyes probably change color at night you change so much. LOL. Oh K. You wouldn't believe the cleaning I have to do to prepare a stall for the colt. There are three stalls but one has some equipment so that leaves the other two. I will pick the one that appears the safest but I would almost want to take a power sprayer in there to clean the wood even. For such a beautiful well kept barn on the outside they sure let the stalls go to pot. Probably been thrity years since an animal has been in it. He has now after just buying adjoining acrage over two hundred acres and not one animal other than the three horses. LOL. Yeah they have money.

Well my sweetie didn't hear from you on here so I am mailing the $200 plus fifty to help out and you can tell me when you get the info. Guess I could have sent you a message on facebook but figured you would post here. LOL. Hey figured out which one was you. It's the gal with the tannest arms. How about that. No indoor stuff for you. LOL.

I have the biggest farmer's tan. I tried to avoid it, but didn't work so well with all the mowing and riding.

Sounds good. Carol's supposed to get back to me about it (she had to look up the info). Talked to Lisa today, she's going to see how much it would cost to have her hubby bring him over. Depending on that, I might just have my boarder do it.

I have the biggest farmer's tan. I tried to avoid it, but didn't work so well with all the mowing and riding.

Sounds good. Carol's supposed to get back to me about it (she had to look up the info). Talked to Lisa today, she's going to see how much it would cost to have her hubby bring him over. Depending on that, I might just have my boarder do it.

Oh my she has to pay Hubby to deliver her colts. [ROTFL] I assume gas. I thought it wasn't that far. [Question] Soooo now I find out you're a farmer with a tan (farmer's Tan). [ROTFL] Hey the other girls were probably envious of having such a nice tan even if it wasn't on your shoulders. You just need to remember to spend some time around the barn outside when your working not wearing a shirt. [ROTFL] Bet you would get lots of male borders. LOL.

EDIT: 9-5-2009 MORNING: KRYSTAL MAILED MONEY ORDER THIS MORNING.

YOU ARE THE FIRST TO RECIEVE ONE OF THE CARDS I FOUND AT ORSCHELN'S THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE SUNORA. LOL.

Edited by robertbel1

I'm excited to see the card!

She isn't that far, only about a half hour.

Haha, yeah right. I'm so pale that they would drive off the drive way and into a ditch because of the sun reflecting.

I'm taking the weener dog and heading to a horse show, then staying at t_air_e's tonight. Chat with ya later!

I'm excited to see the card!

You are sooooo full of it. [ROTFL]

Well it finally happened today K. I have yelled at people don't stand in front of the horse. Don't stand directly in back of the horse till I was blue in the face. A neighborhorse woman was suppose to show up to day to bathe the mustang in iodine for the fungus causes whelps and scabbing. Well she didn't and I couldn't let any one else try it or they would be maimed.

I got every thing together and took it slow and easy and lots of talking. By the time she did show I had the horse accepting it and enjoying being bathed in water and iodine. I was really amazed just how good I did get the stinker to accept. I was even brushing the stuff in on his hind legs. I would have never believed it of him. Just the sight of a rag wadded into your hand would usually put him on his hind legs.

Any way to get back to the catastrophy. Two Mothers, three girls under twelve. Pat the owner and her husband and the horse woman and myself plus three horses two are loose.

Accident waiting to happen all in one area. All the preaching I did and yet when Nellie and Sunora yelled at each other and Nellie backed and knocked Pat backwards snapping her neck and making her fall face first on the ground bloodying the nose and scraping skin off possible break. Also continued backing and stepped on lower part of calf. Contracted muscles and swelling plus bruising. Looked like scraping of hoof sliding off not direct but being tight and swollen I suspect hairline fracture especially her age. So her nose and face are swollen and her leg is swollen. I made her stay still and let the muscles catch up to the trauma then the daughters took her inside. When I went in and saw her condition told them she needs to be x-rayed so they took her to Columbia. Because I had the horses where they acted like pets so sweet they weren't scared any more and thus stupid actions equal stupid accident. I put Sunora back in the hay field didn't want her involved with any more accidents because people don't have the sense to watch the action of horses and not let them get in a predictament that is dangerous..

Edited by robertbel1

Krystal got a lot of satisfaction out of working with Nellie to see a little girl's face lit up because it was the first time she wasn't bucket off by Nellie and Nellie performed beautifully.

KATIE WAS GRINING EAR TO EAR. AFTER ME WORKING WITH NELLIE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME TO RIDE NELLIE AND NOT BE BUCKED OFF. SHE WAS THRILLED. IN FACT HER MOTHER GAVE ME HER E-MAIL ADDRESS TO SEND HER THE PICS I TOOK OF KATIE ON NELLIE. LOL.

SHE WAS WORKING HER LIKE I SHOWED HER TO NECK REIN AND LEG CUE AND WASN'T TOO LONG BEFORE SHE WAS TURNING FOR KATIE ALMOST AS GOOD AS WHEN I RODE HER. THEY WERE THRILLED. THE PLACE WHERE SHE TAKES LESSONS AND SHOWS THEY WANT HER TO ADVANCE BECAUSE SHE IS THAT GOOD. WANT HER TO LEASE A HORSE TO SHOW FOR $600 A MONTH. MOM SAYS TOO MUCH MONEY. IT'S A SHAME AS KATIE IS GOOD AND LOVES HORSES. SEEMS AWFUL HIGH FOR JUST LEASING.img-resized.png Reduced: 56% of original size [ 1022 x 766 ] - Click to view full imageKATIEANDNELLIFIRSTTIMEABLETORIDE-1.jpg

Edited by robertbel1

Ummmm here it is Monday. I wonder if K. will have any new pics? [Question] Na unless it is of T_ai_re. [ROTFL] Whichwouldhave been nice sinceit has been sooooo

long since i have seen her and it was loving on Spots. LOL.

Morning gals. Where have you been Jenn. You have been awful quiet lately.

Edited by robertbel1

Krystal been worrying about Jenn so Pmed her today. She did PM back but said it took forever. She is upgrading her old computer and only has Windows OS left to do. She says that

the e-mail works much better and there is no waiting on it. SO if you contact her use her e-mail. Oh by the way from one anxious person to a calm person, any idea when you might get some pics of little Cherokee. I am so nervous about his conformation being decent. [ROTFL] In some pics that he was in off to the side he looks OK then in other he doesn't look so good.

Like his head looked nice and short good structure then in one it looked long but it could have been the camera angle to him. This is as bad as waiting for my daughter to be born. [ROTFL]

Edited by robertbel1

It's been a bad day. I had to put down on of my boarder's horses.

Some of the pics where there's a leopard butt isn't always your baby, so you are safe there. I haven't been back out there to get more pics, just haven't had the time.

Cherokee? Really?

I know you are busy so don't think that I am pressuring you. [Huggy] I am taking your word on it any way so pics aren't really necessary. Yep for some reason Cherokee came to mind and so I started identifying him as that then noticed the pic the sire's name had Cherokee in it.

Krystal if you don't want to explain I understand. But with what happened with Tivie I am very interested on how it was done and if it required two 60cc syringes plus the tranquilizer shot. Also how the horse acted. I want to be educated on this because Tiv was my first. I know by the bill he used a dose for a 500 lb. horse and that was the cause for her terrible ordeal. I am just wondering after the second euthanasia shot do they drop immediately or is there still a time that the horse is reacting? I am for a bullet in the brain if it isn't fast with the second shot. I will never allow a horse to go through what Tiv did.

Edited by robertbel1

He was at OSU and supported by a sling at the time, so his ordeal wasn't what Tiv went through. They did 2 shots, one on each side to keep him as confortable as possible and make him go as quickly as possible. He had been receiving lots of pain meds/seditive prior to it as well. If you can't get them down ahead of time, it is usually a sudden drop.

Thanks K. That's what I expected two shots plus the relaxant. I looked it up and the amount given. If I had only know I would have done it myself since the vet was so scared.

Went to my tack shop to pick up my roping saddle I had for sale. The Arabian saddle is making Sunora's loins very sore to the touch. Oh told them about Tiv and the Lady owner was very upset. Wanted me to turn him in. I told her that after the tragic trauma and me screaming at him I think he learned his lesson. She informed me that he has done that many times before. A Lady my farrier guided me too has given me a name and number of a good horse vet. Even uses the Almanac to do his gelding by. LOL. The Lady knows the people very well where I have Sunora and she wants to come see both horses when the little one comes.

She had already heard about Pat being hurt by the horse.Boy news travels fast as she ives in another town. LOL.

Sure be glad when QP's computer is upgraded I miss the ornery woman. She e-mails me being ornery but still miss her posting.

Question K. LOL. I was on facebook and you appeared on chatting in a small chat box. Because that came up on me didn't mean you were talking to me did it? I couldn't figure out how to answer on it other than to go to your profile and click chat. LOL. I assumed you were telling some one about spots so didn't clck on chat. Hope I am right as I sure didn't want to be ignoring you. LOL.

The chat feature on FB is very much like instant messaging. Just click on it and you can type into the bottom where a reply box pops up. I explained it on my status. He's being nerved because of the changes that have happend and others that haven't happened that should have. I want him to be comfortable and the vet really thinks this is the best thing for him.

I'm calling Lisa again today to see what the hold up is.

I'm calling Lisa again today to see what the hold up is.

Krystal I hate being the reason for so much extra work and time you lose. [Huggy]

I posted to you before coming here. I suspected it was cutting the nerve thus no feeling. My concern there would be some thing in his hoof and he wouldn't feel it to show lameness so you could help. Guess that just means checking him more often for possible danger to his foot. At least you still have that big ole' personality of his around. Wish I had Tivie's.

Edited by robertbel1

Just recieved an e-mail from Jenn giving me strict order to let you know she is missing you and to say hi for her. I refused. [ROTFL]

HI! [smiley Wavey]

Edited by robertbel1

They can take feeling away from just a certain area of the hoof now, it isn't like the surgery was before. He already gets his feet picked twice a day, so it isn't going to require much additional work in that area.

His comfort is why I did this and I'm glad he's pulling through well.

I know nerving is very controversial, but it isn't like my horse is 5 and I'm expecting him to jump. I've tried everything else and it wasn't working.

There was a girl on facebook that had the same type surgery and she was saying that it may be the same for Spots. I am thrilled. I was so afraid the whole hoof would be numb but this way Spots will probably have a good chance of feeling any thing that gets in his hoof and will show it so you will notice him. Mine were always getting mud in the hoof then pick up the only rock in the whole pasture. LOL. The new place is much better ground and much more level. Sunora's feet are already improving.

NO he isn't. My heart about gave out on me after I bought a portable GPS unit at super Wal-mart. Turned down an isle and a woman around three hundred pounds in stretch pound bent over in front of me and down they went some so she start squatting to look at some thing I guess and down they went and no under wear. It was almost more than my heart could take. Then she sits on the floor to look at some thing on the bottom shelf. [ROTFL] [shocked]

Edited by robertbel1

Krystal did I ask you about a feed made in Ohio? It is Buckeye and the feed is Gro'n Win GC. GC is for Glucosamine Chondroitin. They make another with out it and one with alfalfa in it.

Very concentrated feed. 1 1/2 lbs. 2x a day.

Buckeye feeds are pretty good. I have mixed feelings with the high protein feeds, which Grow 'n Win and Born to Win are. After speaking with a few different vets and having them look at my feeding program and hay quality, they said it is best to wait and feed a concentrated product like those after the horse is 2ish. You don't want them growing too quickly.

See, I popped by to let you know I haven't left ya!

Okay, now I need to grab a shower, get dressed and take mom on some errands. I've only done 5 loads of laundry this morning.

Hey Sweetie you can run from me but ya can't hide. [ROTFL] If I need to get you your on Facebook any way. Five loads of laundry. Good grief you are as bad as me. I hate doing laundry. But wait you aren't doing it at a mat so I don't feel sorry for you now. Boy it would be so easy if I didn't have to drive to the mat. At least there is a new one on the way to Sunora. Catch ya on the flip side gal. Oh Sunora saved Halley from a pack of dogs today at the new place. I couldn't believe it as I watched. Got in between her and them then chased them back in the yard. LOL. And she had been friendly with the dogs before that so it was truly her protecting Halley.

Oh I could ring your pretty neck. [ROTFL] One pic attachment in the mail. I am thinking OK is she going to have time to take a few pics of him for me. Have to bribe her. [ROTFL] Then I am on Face book and there are all kinds of pics of him and Ledger together. [ROTFL] You are soooo ornery.

Hey there!!!

I'M BACK!!!

Did my computer last night. (well started last night but didn't get finished til 6 this morn)

So this is the first site (other than puter sites) that I have come to.

Missed ya and glad everyone is doing well.

Well gotta go for now but just HAD to stop in and say hi. Will deffinately be lack later. Right now my son needs the puter for homework.

Will catch up more later.

Missed ya. Wuvs ya.

Jenn