Appy_jumping22

Some Spotted Induglence...calorie Free Chat! Come On In!

If we keep posting, we'll get there.

I'm okay coming in behind the colt, that isn't a problem.

He's coming along really well. I don't have as much time as I'd like to work with them, but they do get handled every day. I'm going to stick them in the round pen again today because the sun is shining, which is rare in Ohio as we head towards winter.

Working on getting everything ready for our departure, including nailing down an exact departure date and time. When I know for sure, you'll know, lol.

His Coggins came back negative (yay) and I'll get his health certificate the week that we depart.

Jenn, where are you?

000203EB.gifYAHOO! k. posting turned the page so I am on page 29 offically now. [ROTFL] Don't worry K. I am going to copy and paste"wonder where Jenn is" on the Texas thread. [ROTFL] Just kind of remind her. LOL.

Krystal this is what I put. You suppose it got her attention? LOL.

QUOTE BY A FRIEND ON HER OWN THREAD. LOL.

Jenn, where are you?

Edited by robertbel1

Nope!!! Didn't get my attention at all!!! LOLOLOL

I AM HERE

Hey there!!!

How ya doing?

Things have been soo soo here. Weather has been nice down here. Except for the rainy days though. LOL

This is perfect riding weather and I haven't had a chance to ride. GRRRR

When I do plan on trying to ride I get interupted by something.

Going to deliver Jess some hay tomorrow. I was suposed to do it this past weekend but she ended up working so I will be doing it tomorrow. So the bales I got I had to stach then so my piggiys wouldn't get to it. But I had one bale that was about to come apart so I left it in the back of my truck. I also got the horses some nice big green round bales but NO!!! they didn't want that. They wanted the one bale that was in the back of my truck.

DUMB PONIES. LOL

So I took that bale that they destroyed and gave it to the stupid little ponies that tied me to the tree cause the owner of them still doesn't feed them properly.

So K after you take the little boy to Robert, ya going to be heading down this way right?????? It's only about 14 hours more of a drive. LOL You can leave your horse trailor up there at Sir Roberts and pick it up on the wya back home. LOL

So when are you delivering to Robert again? Be careful and have a safe trip when you do.

Well gotta go surf for now but will be checking back in again.

Jenn

That would be 24 hours of being on the road. Wow I can not imagine driving that much. I would be seeing stripes on the road in my dreams the rest of my life. [ROTFL] Hey Jenn I am not sure that Krystal is really going to bring the colt. I think Sara is going to adopt it as a family member. She is trying to tell me this little colt of mine is 56 inches at the hip. I think they are feeding him steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner. I think that it is five months old now. LOL. By the way she will have some others with her for driving so they may have to get back. I had assumed she was making a trip all along like she said originally but she hasn't mentioned it. Guess if she ever posts on here you will find out.

You know I was just jiving ya ya know. LOLOLOL

Someday you'll get down here.

Remember there are 2 of us ya gotta see here.

Well getting ready to go take Jess her hay so I will chat with ya later.

Jenn

I wish I had the time to continue on, but we're taking my friend's rig because her truck uses less gas. We're leaving here Nov. 6, not sure on the time yet.

Which one of ya is going to get me out of bed if you leave at night? [ROTFL] 000200D7.gif [ROTFL] You really know I am going to be able to sleep with the colt on the way right? LOL.

LOL

Robert, I'm surprised you are sleeping now know that this time next week we'll be on our way.

I got the colt's health certificate, so we are good to go.

You got a copy of stud's papers, bill of sale, some kind of identification of mare and he out of thouse two. I am thinking of the association registering as gelding. Just in case I want to do some thing with him. Wait I think that as a gelding all I need is a pic and bill of sale. Been so long since I was a member I have forgotten the rules. LOL. You gals be careful coming down. You definitely have good highway though. I imagine if he is over seperation anxiety by then that if he has some hay to chomp on he won't get too traumatized. Did you say he was born in June? That is my birthday too. [ROTFL]

Edited by robertbel1

Hey there!!!

Just checking in. All is good here. Had a good Halloween (for the most part) I did slice the tip of my finger off on Friday. GRRR

Still hurts (a lot) Still can't feel the tip of my finger (could it be because the NERVES WERE THERE and AIN'T NO MO)

Will have some pics from Halloween for ya. but will post them tomorrow. It's time for me to go to bed. I is tired.

Hope all is well and will chat with ya later.

Jenn

hi may I chime in? I would like to post a picture of my horses I used to have but don't know how. the copy and paste doesn't work.

been reading posts on here for a few days, you all have some really nice horses, robert your little puppy that you posted in another thread was so cute! your horse is pretty too. alaska if you read this your drafts are absolutly to die for!!! that belgian is the biggest belgian I have ever seen! the lady down the street has two belgian drafts.

I read the I am fat thread #2 and it went on and on and on and on, I never did make it to the end.

I did get to see alot of pictures of horses so far. I am a little jealous. I live in the heart of it all, it is a pretty state all in all except for the weather. I have three+ acres and a four stall barn. I havent been on a horse now for 4 years. been a horseless soul and I am sure there are some horses that are glad for that!

I have a special love for gaited horses, not just because of their gait, which is usually enough in itself, but their personality, build, their colors they come in and their ease (usually) in handling. they tend not to be to hot to handle. I owned a grade saddlebred horse he was in his early 20's when I got him sold him, he was my learner/confidence builder horse. I wasnt a total beginner just one who had a bad experience and needed to get back on after many years. I had some previous expereince before that mishap, I hate barbed wire fencing!!!!

then I rode other people's horses for awhile with a horsey friend who helped me more than he realized, then I got jazzy lady, a racking horse who was a black buckskin, tried to breed her but the fetus kept slipping out. had her for 10 years. I liked her more than she did me. never did have a bond with her. we also had a appy named angel for a couple of years, she had moon blindness would run into the fence in the twilight. okay during the day. did have a bad experience riding lady, which is why I hate large hanging grapevines!!!!

they were the same age and they would fight alot too. if I ever figure out how to put pictures on here I will post them. I did eventually get back on her and we would ride the trails so got most, but not all of my confidence back.

RRRRRRR

Jenn, you really need to watch those fingers, lol. Glad Halloween went well. Love the pics.

Robert now has his colt. Everything went really well. I'm super happy to be home.

Robrob, welcome to the boards. Under the New Members Forum they tell you how to load pics.

I'm headed to bed. It's been a long two days.

Glad all went well for ya. I know that drive is long. We did it 2 back to back. Had to deliver an aircraft engine out to IA and we got there got a motel to stay the night so hubby could install the engine then realized we forgot a part so had to drive all the way back to KC, get the part, then go right back out to head that way again. Then of course the drive back. Oyy. Now THAT was a long trip.

Well gotta go for now but will deffinately be checking back in.

Jenn