Appy_jumping22

Some Spotted Induglence...calorie Free Chat! Come On In!

Oh, that was good for another laugh. Glad the heat is back, and you can keep the snow. You don't have to worry, I'm not blond, those I was when I was a kid, luckily it changed all on it's own.

Maybe they were blond but then changed their hair color...you know, artificial intelligence. :smilie:

I had a final this morning, it was rather easy. I should look over my notes for my human sexuality final tomorrow...

Ole' studious of students glad the test seemed easy and good luck on human sexuality. I bet you ace that one since I know you're not blonde now. [ROTFL]

OK I won't comment on that except to say GREAT. Other wise you might borrow Mudder's spoon and smack me. [ROTFL] By the way aren't you studying? Am I interupting you? I will feel bad taking away from study time but then you are so smart you don't have to cram any way. [ROTFL]

You are an ornery one...I like it. :rotf:

Studying is overrated, I know it all. Besides, the final isn't until 1 pm tomorrow. I've been cleaning, preparing for break. I'm waiting on one of my roommates to get done with her piano lesson and then the whole apartment is heading to the outlet mall for a few hours. Basically I'm just wasting time...or multitasking, however you want to look at it. :confused0024:

Now that makes perfect sense. It's only tomorrow no problem. DA! [ROTFL]

Yes you definitely are a multi talent multitasking gal for sure. How is that for butterin' up my sweet sweet student? [ROTFL] If I practice with you I should get good enough to deal with those mean gals I deal with on other threads. They just love to pick on me. Can't imagine why.

Edited by robertbel1

Let's see what did I do to acquire a bill. [Question] Must have been worth while. Has any one told you that you have an ornery side. Ha! Hey I am a fast moving target. That's why I do four threads at the same time on my window. If they are mad I am already gone. [ROTFL]I am going to shut up now. I think that I have made most of the five pages so will give you and Taire a chance to add some more. [ROTFL]

Edited by robertbel1

My time is precious...okay, so I have to find a way to pay off those student loans somehow!

You are a trouble maker, but at least you keep life entertaining and you are smart about it.

Taire left me! [Me Cry]

Well, I guess it's aloud since she's done with finals. I'll let her get away with it this time, but it better not happen again.

Yeah those loans really suck don't they? I can't believe Taire just dumped ya. Wait till I see her.

Hey is she loud or is she allowed to go out? [ROTFL] My darn computer seems slow tonight after I lost my power from six last night till nine this morning so my answers may be sloooow.

Hey, you only come out of here riding or typing and since I prefer riding...okay, I just can't type and my keyboard doth suckith. Yes, she's "aLLowed" to go out, hehe. I guess she prefers her fiance over the rest of us, who would have thought it? [Crazy]

I'm getting out of school with less debt than a lot of my friends. Of course, one of the draws of WC included the scholarship package they offered me.

You were lucky to get the scholarship. My daughter has two little boys now but wants to go back to college and finish but is depressed about her age. I told her your never to old. She is in her early twenties so I don't see any problem myself. And You would not believe all the scholarships out there for the taking.

Hi K > Sorry I hadn't been on until just now.

Glad mom is doing good. Just don't let her over do things. It's going to take some time for her to heal.

I don't want to put a scare into ya or anything but, I had a good friend have heart surgery. He had also a triple done. Over a year ago. He was doing fine until he really overworked himself. Unfortuneatly he died this past May frome a massive heart attack. He was not suposed to be doing the things he was doing and we all offered to help him and we were but he just got too into doing what he was doing and it was too much for him. So please, DON"T let her do anything over extenuating. If he was alive right now I would kill him. Otherwise she will do just fine. My dad had it done also many years ago and he is still around, he's 74 and he too tries to do things that he shouldn't but I guess it's all in the person but still.

Your mom will be fine. Hope she gets to come home for Christmas. That would be a great day.

Again glad you liked everything that I got ya.

Well I gotta go take some Nyquil (blegh) With this crazy weather I have had down here I now have a cold. GRRR Don't want to do anything but sleep.

Take care and will chat with ya later. Take pics now ya hear? hehehe

And Sir Robert SIr > you behave yourself now. hehe

Later.

Jenn

It's been a very, very, very (did I mention very?) long day.

The final went well, prof told me I have an A in the class, so that's one less to worry about. Finally got all my crap packed up and headed off to Columbus to see mom before heading home.

She's had a couple of rough days. Her blood pressure dropped really low yesterday and she was getting nauseous, so her PT was cut short. After brow beating four different doctors (I think I made one cry) I finally got someone in to run tests and review her chart. Turns out they lasix they were giving her were removing too much fluid at once, dehydrating her and straining her kidneys. They finally have a plan in place to get her back to where she needs to be. They also did some debreeding on her leg from the donor vein, so it's been a pretty tough day. I think part of the problem is that the PTs were pushing her to do too much too fast.

After I left the hospital and picked up my brother (he had my truck in town but has to fix something tomorrow, so I gave him a ride home), I unloaded all my stuff from the car and went to the barn. Indy worked really well today (just lounged) and I hopped on Spots for a while. It was great being back in the saddle, but I'm going to pay for it tomorrow (already starting to feel it).

How was everyone else's day?

Just getting ready to call it a night and watch a movie on the **** tube. Hon you have to watch those Doctors and never be intimadated. They make mistakes all the time. See it took you to make them look for their mistake. Glad to hear about the test. Way to go. Proud of ya. As for pt's the same thing. I went to Columbia years ago where they are the only ones in therapy to carry a special exercise chair to help the back. I increased my back strength 33% in weeks. So impressed the pt she started adding too much weight and reps to the rest of the work out. I warned her that it would irritate the nerves in my back with the scar tissue. Didn't listen and two days later I told her I was gone. Explained that she hadn't listened now the nerves are too inflammed to work my back. So watch the pts and tell mom to not let them over do her. She knows what her body tells her. I don't let even the Doctors tell me more than what my body does any more. Well catch you later ole' smart one. Ha!

Edited by robertbel1

Yeah, I have a big mouth and I'm not afraid to use it. I think the doctors were surprised when I showed up today and I'm really not that scary...at first glance. They were more afraid of my brother (he's a foot taller than me) until they tried to give me the run around.

Mom tries to stand up for herself as much as possible, but she was too tired to argue (and rightfully so).

I'm a h*ll raiser and I'm darn proud of it! :yahoo:

You go girl. Don't let them think they know everything. They may know some things but they DON"T know how the patients body feels. They are allready doign exercises with your mom? Ain't that a bit too soon? Usually I thought that they didn't want any strain on the heart until ALL was healed inside before they do anything strenuous of any type.

Well glad all went well with school and all finals are done with right? So now you are home for the holidays and when do ya go back to school?

Oh if ya don't mind my asking, what are ya wanting to be? What classes are ya taking?

Chat with ya in a bit.

Jenn

They want them up and walking around to prevent blood clots, which I understand. However, she wasn't supposed to do anything to strain her arms or chest and they wanted her to stretch and reach above her head (another thing I went off about, but she beat me to it and refused to do the exercise).

Finals are completely done for me, yay! I'll graduate in May with my BS in Management, a minor in psychology and I'll be one class short on my Equine minor (long story). I hope to eventually go on to grad school, get my MBA, might look into equine nutrition more, and possibly get my Ph.D., but I'll cross those roads when I get there (I really like the sound of "Dr. Blue").

As of now, when I graduate I'm managing the boarding/training facility where I grew up riding, teaching lessons, taking on a few training horses and going to and hosting some shows. I'm super excited since this has been my dream since I was 12 and decided I didn't want to be a vet. My former trainer is basically handing me the reins to her facility on a silver platter. She has the nicest facility set up (very horse friendly) and some of the best clients I've dealt with in a while. I have a couple businesses I want to start up in addition to this in the next few years, so that might help to make some additional money. I'll probably get a part time job in addition to the barn to start with just to help pay off my student loans (good luck with the economy, 'eh?).

Classes resume January 12. Next semester I have Chemistry, Society and Business, Marketing Research, Advertising, and Entrepreneurship, only 16 credit hours. I just finished up Horticulture, Strategic Management, Stage Management, Senior Seminar: Arts for Peace and Justice, and Dimensions of Human Sexuality. Can't believe I never have to do fall semester again.

What's in stock for everyone today?

Dr. Blue, I just had goose bumps. [ROTFL] We need more sexy doctors any way. Hey see what I mean about therapists? You just have to protect yourself and use your own judgement. Now Ms. Fancy Pants. That is an excellent choice of combining in your degree. They wil work well to help you.

As for your classes some of those I would suspect had to be electives right? Arts for Peace and Justice, come on now where is that coming from?

Edited by robertbel1

And Robert manages to stay on my good side. Flattery will get you everywhere. :grin:

I had to take the senior seminar to graduate, part of the whole liberal arts education, and going to a Quaker school, they do promote peace and equality. I'm taking a lot of required classes now, just they way my schedule worked out. Chemistry should be interesting, but if I have issues I'll call my uncle since that's what he does best.

K your degree is four years right? And what does this Uncle do? I am on your good side? My and I was working so hard to aggravate you.[ROTFL]

You know I am feeling pretty special having you all to myself. Even my surfing buddy Jenn hasn't flown in today. By the way what is ss? I assume * sister. Is it like big brother? As ornery as Jenn is with me I have trouble picturing her in that position but she is a sweetie no doubt about that.

Edited by robertbel1

Yep. My uncle has his Ph.D. in Chemistry, he enjoys the stuff, not sure why, but to each his own. It takes a lot to aggravate me....sometimes.

SS is secret santa. We do an exchange every year on the boards. It's great fun. You should feel special! [ROTFL]

K I do feel very special and you should too. I just established another account on my lap top to run with out all the clutter. Man to have to reestablish from the very start is a lot of work. Also had to put up my four tabs and four threads as my home page again. Sooo feel flattered my dear that I went to all this trouble just to come back to you to see what you said. [ROTFL] Edited by robertbel1

K.glad to hear your job is already lined up. My poor crying daughter just called and she and 81 other people were layed off today right before Christmas. Real nice company couldn't wait till the first of the year. Then she finds out the last job she was layed off they appealed her unemployment and now she owes the state $1000 before she can appply for a state job or collect unemployment. I wired the money and extra but it seems like every time I get her to having an optimistic outlook some thing happens. Never have more than one child don't think I could handle them being hurt at one time. Well glad that I need to work on my aggravating skills. [ROTFL]

Definitely. And what would two or three weeks mean to a large company yet they only look at the dollar saved. They don't realize the reptation of the company gets out then it makes people wonder if it is worth the risk for such unfeeling treatment if they are hiring. Where I worked they had that cold, heartless reputation and they had to raise starting salaries rediculously high to get people to come through the door.