crayons tast like purple

Anyone Remember....

You know, I was just checkig out my long dead RP web site The Mosh Pit and just got to thinking about the historic old RPG's. You know, I really feel bad for some of the newer group. I mean, back when I first started (back in 2002! [shocked] ) There was a moderate amount of people. But when I came back a couple years later there where new RP post every 5 seconds, a New game starting every hour. Sure there where horse gams but the games that ran the boards where the gang RPs or Street Racing. Does anyone remember Driven To The Brink, Gangs Of New York (GONY) Now thats a classic.. Or Miami Heat that reached some 200 odd pages? Black saint and I made Fuel and Diesel that where both 500 pages.

Then there where those trail riding rpg's that lasted like, a million pages. The Wild horse ones that where just as long and stranger than all heck at times, hahaha.

It's just amazing, I was reading over some of these and I mean, those where awesome days! we alwasy had the "no less than a paragraph" rule where your post had to be longer than a paragraph. And people had amazing tallent in creative writing.

I mean I haven't been on in like almost a year, Black saint hasn't been on in a year.. Things have changed alot!

I remember, Morning Dusk, Black Saint, Nanner puddin, SPOOF, Jockey Heart, Just ducky, Black Majic (Gina). Rohirrim Rider, Orange juice, Syds, Young Reiner, Naughty Neigh, xXFirecrackerXx, the love of my life Chaos, 2 Big N Rich 4 U, rebel.without.a.cause, And mnay many more :o)

Anywho, Just thinking back, hahahaha

Aww, Nanner!! I miss her!

What about Emma (From Scotland?) and Megan (Appaloosa05)? They were always amazing at life!

GONY was awesome, I remember getting really into reading that one.

I was thinking back to that the other day. And how you could get left behind in the time it took to write a post. Now you'd have to go on vacation for a month to get left behind...

Eh, it's probably a good thing now. Whenever I get into a random RPing mood, I only have time for a couple posts a week, and always at very strange hours so it works out for me. But you don't really get into them like we used to. And I feel like they die out much more quickly.

It makes me laugh whenever i see Appy and Emma mentioned :) as I still RP with them. To this day! XD Trail Ride and the old High School (and Old Scotland) have all lived on past HC.

Emma is awesome. I don't get to see her next year, but ah well. Uni finals and all. She has two horses now!

Megan is doing good in school. Not as associated with horses before.

DUDE I miss rebel without a cause :( you forgot Nickers! (molly!) I'll be moving to Oregon within the next few years, Emma, Molly and myself are totally all going to meet up, and if i can convince Appy to, she will to. that'll be so awesome X3

There did used to be a lot of neat ones around here. Anyone know what happened to Kariss(sp?)? She was around here for a while and made a neat one...I don't remember what ti was called, but it was about juvie delinquents and their horses. It was kind of cool.

Seems like everyone just kind of...grew up.

I'm obviously not an old RPer, but syds is my best friend so I thought I would give you an update.

She has 2 horses now a little 14 year old paint pony (who's insane btw) and a 14 year old standardbred that her parents use for trail rides.

She dyed her hair black with bleached bangs( still not used to it) and she went to fair this year and crap. She still comes on every once and a while, but she got into a tiff with some one on here (honestly don't remember who it was) and she gave up.

hahah I feel like this is a high school reunion. Wowzers.

I miss the old days of RP'ing til you could barely keep your eyes open. Hahah or me being an east coaster and having to wait for you west coasters to wake up. Hmph. I miss it :(

lol XD ah the good old times... I miss them too.

Hey linkin, did you get my PM? I sent you one only to be told my PM box was full. XD woops. (so i'm not sure if it went through)

I finally came out of my hole!

Liz(Twizzler) Pretty much summed everything up thats been going on with me. BUT my pony is not insane. lol.

I just figured I would stop in and say hello , see how many people on here remember who I am [Huggy]

Edited by syds

***** AHH! I hate these dratted posts about the good ol' days! Just when I think I'm over them, someone (cough!! Linkin!!) makes a post about how great they were!

Sigh, yes, staying up till 3 in the morning just to write stories with people I've never met, getting yelled at repeated by my mother for it, and waking up at 6 a.m to see what Caedon had said or done or whether Caine was going to let them out of the trunk :P lmao. Good times. I probably spelled their names wrong. THAT's how long it's been. It's pathetic.

I miss being creative with all of you! Ahhhh, drat these posts! And all the old rp's were deleted :( Forever gone... I can't even go read any of your old amazing stories anymore.

Oh man, good memories. lol. Good times. I miss GONY and Street Racing and all the old, old ones... They were tight. I miss all of them really. lol. Miss having to think about something other than boring school work or obnoxious work crap.

I don't remember why we fought Hisoka. It was probably a disagreement about something unimportant, like all fights are. It's all good though. No worries. Hope you forgive me for whatever happened. lol.

I wish I had internet at my new place, cause it'd be fun to do one in my spare time... But sadly I have no internet so I'd be a pretty lame rp'er.

Good times though...