crayons tast like purple

Anyone Remember....

Hey everyone. [smiley Wavey]

I miss the good ole days, but life is still great, there're just other things that take up my time.

I wish I could RP more though, it was a great stress reliever.

Leanne I'm all for meeting up with you guys in Oregon, just need the money to do it. XD

Linkin!! ahhh! its so good to see you!! haha I remember the old days too, when I was very much a noob [Crazy] I remember when I only used to make 2-3 lines for a post. haha. Then I became more mature and my writing style became better.

But I do remember when this board was packed with people making posts and creating new RPG's left and right.To where if you got up off the computer to use the restroom and come back,it felt like your almost left behind,lol. ahh, the good ol' days.

Edited by morning dusk

It's crazy.

Some of the RPGs should be published, honestly they should.

There were/are many great writers here. I'm no good at RP, so I stay out of it. I do enjoy reading it from time to time.

After reading years of the RPG`s put on this forum. I saw many grow in quality. I have also seen many of you just plain grow up.

Been a bunch of years.

A few of you have been very special to me.

I miss the old RP days. Started back in '05 and still going. Lol.. just not many out there to get me REALLY into it. I do IM RP'ing, LOl, it's quicker.

I agree, some of us have grown up and gone our own ways. Darn growing up, hehe.

I do remember half of you though! [smiley Wavey]

Staying up waaay late so you don't get behind... anxious to see that special reply back. Lol. Yeaa... the good ol' days.

*checks back in*

WOo for appy meeting us all too! XD

Sorry for the lack of checking, things have been a bit hectic. Sunday (in december) i had my first vet call. Tuesday we found out my horse was pregnant and had miscarried. That was what we were noticing on sunday when it looked a bit like colic. I didn't even know my mare was even pregnant! UGH! The foal was five months old and i've only had kandy for three months as of this coming tuesday :/

happy new year/xmas/all that bunch!

Hey Ya'll...

I'm still on...kinda.Don't get around to RP'ing much.I have my hands full with college,horses,and a full time job.Ugh...and it doesn't help that my horse in an unstarted 3yr Haflinger.

So how is everyone?

Sakura18 ~ I remember anime rpg XD oh the sillyness. I also remember you promised to send me pictures YEARS ago! Of your paint i think it was. What's your horse count upto?

Spoofy! We really did <3 I missed you guys. I hate life for making everyone grow up!

<33 spoofy! :3

yeah, life does suck. Right now really. This has been a HORRIBLE week for my family and I. I'm so happy it's almost over.

really :( most of just dropped off the face of the world.

and tuck-i better be one of those awesome people you watched grow XD

I remember a couple of you guys. It's funny, I was a lurker on a lot of boards, but not this section. :) I miss RPing, but college is really time-consuming! I also had a horse before I started college, so that took up my time too.

Dude, I totally want another Ranma 1/2 RP! haha

Ah,right now I just have 1 MAJOR pain.I gave away the Paint(WAY to green for me),Got a free Appaloosa and kept him for about 3 years we just didn't 'click',so sold him to be a show horse.Got ANOTHER paint kinda-free lease but was going to purchase- put ALOT of miles on her and parade rode her and trained for trains but they sold her without telling me, then along came Fox 14yr Foxtrotter same deal with same people-free lease then sold without telling me-.So now I have Gypsy!!!a MAJOR pain!Unbroke 3yr Haflinger.Sweet little thing,i already love it.

So,anyone up for an RPG with just us,for old times sake?

Ah,right now I just have 1 MAJOR pain.I gave away the Paint(WAY to green for me),Got a free Appaloosa and kept him for about 3 years we just didn't 'click',so sold him to be a show horse.Got ANOTHER paint kinda-free lease but was going to purchase- put ALOT of miles on her and parade rode her and trained for trains but they sold her without telling me, then along came Fox 14yr Foxtrotter same deal with same people-free lease then sold without telling me-.So now I have Gypsy!!!a MAJOR pain!Unbroke 3yr Haflinger.Sweet little thing,i already love it.

So,anyone up for an RPG with just us,for old times sake?

SAKURA! Haha I remember you too, didn't we have some kind of RP with crazy colored pegicorns or something? lol.

Interesting proposal, that could be...shall we say, teh awesomes!

What does everyone else think?

Hisoka- Aw, I'm so sorry sweety. Drop me a PM, you know I've got an open ear all the time! ^_^

Elphaba- Hey, I'm down. If I can keep up with it, I mean.

Spoofy ~ <33 thanks for the offer. I think i'm done ranting. Today wasn't super bad (just had to reinstall windows...and everything else...)

Elphaba ~ Sounds good to me. Give me a reason to bookmark this place.

Sakura18 ~ ahh, i think the paint you gave away was the last one I had the update on... but man that sucks about selling from under you. I had that happen only once. Bought my own mare october 6th and she's a dream. Poor thing was ran so hard though while pregnant (by her previous owner) silly girl wasn't meant to be a barrel racer but everyone kept trying. She seems to like jumping though. She chooses to jump over streams or any sort of obstacle rather then step over it.

DON'T SAY THAT WORD *cries in corner*

Uh... well, High school RP's are lame, but always an option.

Futuristic, or post apocalyptic are also good fun.

ETA:

I'm gonna be gone wed 7th through wed14th. bye!

Edited by Hisoka Kurosaki

DON'T SAY THAT WORD *cries in corner*

Uh... well, High school RP's are lame, but always an option.

Futuristic, or post apocalyptic are also good fun.

ETA:

I'm gonna be gone wed 7th through wed14th. bye!

Hah, um yeah, after finally being DONE with high school, that last thing I want to do is revisit the experience. lol.

We always had fun with those fantasy type ones..maybe like a modern or futuristic sci-fi/fantasy type thing...? I dunno. I have a few ideas but they're still in their infancy...but I'll keep em cookin.

I bet once we got back in the swing we could...maybe...just maybe..come up with an intruiging RP haha.

I'm up for joining an RPG!

I was actually thinking about starting a police academy/Canadian Mounties Academy (is there such a thing?) RP, if that's not a totally lame idea. :P

...dude. I'm totally down for mounties...or post-apocalypse. Or dragons. Dragons AFTER an apocolypse.

With...the survivors getting around on horses. Bam.

...dude. I'm totally down for mounties...or post-apocalypse. Or dragons. Dragons AFTER an apocolypse.

With...the survivors getting around on horses. Bam.

Most epic idea EVER >,>