crayons tast like purple

Anyone Remember....

Hey guys!!!!!

Hi Saint!!!! I have no idea if anyone that is still on here remembers me, cause its been well...... maybe 5 or so years since I'v even logged on. lol. Pathetic, I know, but I lost the time to play anymore when I began High School.

But, anyway, I was thinking of the "old days too" and decided to check in (I somehow remembered my login name and password. =] ) and say hi!

and also that all the "older folks" from the Vampire Hunter and Street Racing era of HorseCity, I guess you could say, are doing very well and say hello.

I miss this board so much!!!

xoxo

Ah hah! *feels smart*

and welcome! Amin Ilfirin

I recognize your name...

As well you should dear. Now you are enlightened! haha

I recognize your name as well Amin...I think I may have RPed with you at some point.

So Dragons..

My idea is basically that the dragons are a specific type that also happen to be shapeshifters, meaning have a human and dragon form. THEY'RE LIVING AMONG US! in seeeecret.. [shocked] And...yeah. You could play human or dragon, or even something else (if you wanna flag it by me first) and it would be a pretty basic RP, no real specific plot to start. We're all so clever...a really sweet plot would surface pretty quickly methinks.

Sound like fun? I think so.

[Jump] I like the idea...dibs on a dragon!I wanna fly!lol I'm up for it.It will give me something to do during work.

[Jump] I like the idea...dibs on a dragon!I wanna fly!lol I'm up for it.It will give me something to do during work.

HECK YES.

I'm going to post that soon...I even started designing the dragon "species." Not because I'm a total and complete nerd or anything... Yey!

Edited by Elphaba

haha. yea, it doesnt surprise me that i'm not as recognized as Rohirrim Rider. [he says Hey! to everyone, by the way. :grin: haha]

But thats mostly because I pretty much stayed on the RPG board and mainly played on Vampire Hunter, Vampire Hunter Reborn, and some of the fantasy RPGs. And because of school I was... sporadically active, you could say. haha.

But I'm glad us older players are not totally forgotten. :smilie:

Hope you all are well.

xoxo

bad Elphaba >,>

and okay XD up to you ~

Lawls...I am teh naughty. I just haven't been a regular on HC in a long time, I guess I need to refresh maself on ze rules.

Anyway...I'm going to type up this dragonness...today!

This has alway been my favorite board to mod on. Honest :happy0203:

And I am not old. Well as old as your mom`s. I turned 50 this year. Might be older than some of your mom`s. Wait I am not old. [bang Head]

ACK teach me not to check back, it's up! i'll read and see if i will join or not ;) ...later.... today though!

Hey tucky, glad you still love us XD

ETA:

UGH, *finished reading all of dragons* is it really important to have long posts? Because i'm (lazy) can't be bothered typing up super long things all the time. you gotta be inspired for it, and solo introductions I am rather unable to get into (that and making talking a paragraph+ in length is tedious >,> )

sooo many characters....

Edited by Hisoka Kurosaki

ACK teach me not to check back, it's up! i'll read and see if i will join or not ;) ...later.... today though!

Hey tucky, glad you still love us XD

ETA:

UGH, *finished reading all of dragons* is it really important to have long posts? Because i'm (lazy) can't be bothered typing up super long things all the time. you gotta be inspired for it, and solo introductions I am rather unable to get into (that and making talking a paragraph+ in length is tedious >,> )

sooo many characters....

Naw dude, don't worry about it. I HATE when people require certain lengths for posts, it's stupid. Length does not equal good writing!!

I'm lazy too, I've hardly even posted myself...lol. But hey, I'm a college student, and I have a job, I have an excuse =p

Ah...one liners.Yay!I like to do that sometimes.I'm actually 'trying' to be a little lengthier in my posts.But i feel lazy now.

XD lazyness is fine!

I try to be longer in my posts when there's a need for it. But generally there isn't. So i don't XD and wow 0_o i have 10k posts? most/all of those are from the RPG forum...

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure if I would be considered an Oldie lol, I've been around since 2003 or 4 I can't remeber exactly lol. OH MY GOSH Morning and Jockey! I missed the two of you sooooo much!!!

Hisoka and Jockey you remember Castles in the Sky? Oh my gosh with Naughty? Now that was a classic! I remembered writting it and having tons of people read it just to read it, not even join, then I would get PMs from random people asking me what was going to happen next lol. That was an amazing RPG with so much drama, and such passion written into every post....Most RPGs just arn't written that well anymore, such a shame......

This has alway been my favorite board to mod on. Honest :happy0203:

And I am not old. Well as old as your mom`s. I turned 50 this year. Might be older than some of your mom`s. Wait I am not old. [bang Head]

You're not old at all! My mom is... fifty-nine?

And. Aww, I don't really come here any more, but on a whim I decided to check in. So funny story: I don't remember "the good old days," but I do remember when everyone would spend ages and ages reminiscing! Haha. Like, I don't actually remember these classics (although I remember a lot of the people!), but I remember being told about them. Which is kind of cool, actually.

Oh my... been far to long dear LP... Years? I remember the Mosh Pit..Loved that site, and roleplaying there... You were the one that struck my passion for cars and street racing rpg's.. Blegh I miss it all....

oh man. I remember all of those GONY and Street Racing RPGs. I also remember begging my mom to let me stay up till like eleven so I didn't get left behind haha. I think I was like 12 when I first discovered these boards.

I don't know how many of you will remember me or which name you'd remember me by, since I changed it so often, but ConfusedSnowflake is probably the one I used longest. I still drop by every now and then and see if there are any interesting RPGs that I want to be a part of haha.

I don't think i remember you... but any clue what other sn's you went by o.O?

I <3 the street racing rpgs... .I started up another one but life got in the way sadly.. =/

I think at one point I was All-AmericanHarley or something. I think my first name might have been something along the lines of ChanceyFeather. I forget haha.

Gosh I really don't remember.. =/

We probably crossed paths at one point or another haha.

I wanna say that I know you... Your screen-name plus you look familiar...

You don't by chance live over on the east coast? I knew a girl off of HC that I used to talk to years ago that had the same name that lived over on the east coast of florida... I wanna say NewPort Richey... or similar place.

Edited by -...X...-

Gosh I really wanna say I remember you....

Was one of your old aim sn's something to do with paperclips or something???

This is kiilling me xD you seem so familiar... I used to talk to a girl named Cassie and I used to love her pictures... She used to be a big amy lee fan... I think that was her? Then she dissapeared for a while.. and I heard she got sent away for a while...