crayons tast like purple

Anyone Remember....

SPOOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\*tackles*

You are NOT leaving!

Not going to happen!

I will HANDCUFF you to this very ground if I have to

=)

How are youuuuu?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

on my honor i will try SO HARD not to leave. at least not stop talking, even if i have to stop role playing. i loves you so muchhhh!

i'm borderline excellent for once, hahah. how are YOU?

That's crazy cuz mine is leaving for 12! She's going to Europe! :o Lucky girl.

But my boyfriend has to work from like 5-close on the 4th of July. Wth.

It's sad!

well i figure if saint and amin came out of the woodwork just to say hi, i met as well too. linkin would probably remember me the best when i use to go by my other name rohirrim rider. but since i havent been around for years i dunno who else might remember me.

i really miss these boards but life got way to hectic for me to stay. but its always nice to stop in once in a while and see whats going on. so hey everyone!

I remember you!!! *tackles* How are you doing?

I doubbbbbtttt anyone remembers me.

Hi, it's Emily... hahah I posted on here a million years ago. My n00b name was CrZy4ChArLiE and then I changed it to Emmylee haha... yeah... I read some of this thread and I certainly remember everything!

Anyone remember me?

Ah, the good old days. I remember coming home from school and rushing to the computer so I wasn't left behind in rpgs :P

Wow... Dang..

I remember like almost all of you guys. Although I've went back and forth from Lovin'Weasel and SoCalDesertRider. I can't make up my mind :P

But either way, I def. remember all are old rpg's. And waking up to being pages behind, but still managing to catch up? LOL

Good times

Anyone remember me?

Ah, the good old days. I remember coming home from school and rushing to the computer so I wasn't left behind in rpgs :P

I can say I did the same thing. I couldnt wait too come back on HC and see how far the post had gotten, or what new drama or new threads were up. It was good times, still miss those days from day to day :)

...y'all, a bunch of the old RP's are gone. And there are no archives anymore.

(It cuts off right before I would've found all of the ridiculous, campy, over-the-top posts from five years ago! That's why I was searching for old stuff anyways!)

Anyways... there's my bit of nostalgia-driven angst for the day...

I have to agree with this one! I remember when there were Rp's with Hundreds of pages and yet they were still lasting! I remember going back and reading them off and on, they we're fun.....

Ahhh memories.

I'm pretty sure no one remembers who I am. I had a different name way back when but don't remember what it was. I miss being around here but I am never on the computer long enough any more.

Oh the joys.