Sign in to follow this  
ZestyLilThang

Sorry.. But, I Gotta Show Off... *update*

Ok.. So... There was a situation with a certain someone that ended up having 12 of these....

100_3864.jpg

100_3870.jpg

100_3874.jpg

100_3880.jpg

100_3871.jpg

Long story short, they are 3 weeks old.. Lab mix (I personally think they are Lab & Rottie mix) their momma was unable to nurse them... So, A friend & I took 10 of them (the other 2 have homes already) I have 3 & she has the rest.. We're keeping them until they are 6 - 8 weeks old & ready to go to new homes. They are the cutest lil pups ever! Just though that I would share these pix of them. [smiley Wavey]

ETA: We are taking all of the proper care of these pups, they will be going to the vet for a check up soon. They are getting wormed tomorrow. They are already eating a mix of (soft) dry puppy food & puppy food pouches. I asked the vet & they said so long as they are eating it, it's fine. :smilie:

Edited by ZestyLilThang

That black one's a Bruiser!

They are so cute, and the blonde looks just totally lab right now.

I love puppies. [Huggy]

You're doing a great job, they look very healthy. My Boston Terrorist wouldn't nurse after her 3rd week so I started feeding puppy food soaked in Puppy Espilac. They doubled their size in 1 week.

Good for you for taking them in and caring for them!

Looks like one of them had an little accident on your couch :happy0203: I bet that was fun to clean.. and get the smell out. Aren't puppies fun!

Edited by trailhoss2

They are awesome! I love these guys.. They are soo smart too! They have been pooping & peeing on their lil pee-pee mats.. My 3 will anyway.. I dunno about the rest of them. [Crazy] & Marley (the Yellow in the 1st pix) already knows how to Sit & give his paw!

I wonder if the yellow pups are from a different father considering how different they look colorwise from the others. Because after all, it still amazes me that a female dog can be pregnant by different fathers at the same time.

yeah THAT was no fun.... but thank god those covers are removable..... the other guys are doing great..... pretty much everyone has a home now... i thought we'd have a harder time but they are all gone!

Can anyone else smell the puppy breath from here?

Golly, they are cute. Makes me almost wish I had one (almost.)

Ditto! They are so cute. Definitely Lab/Rottie cross.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be getting new pix of the puppies tomorrow.. The ones I have here any way.. I dunno about Mhuck's pups.. I'm sure she'll get some new ones soon. :happy0203:

Oh!! They are just sooo adorable! I love the smell of puppy breath! Kudos to you and your friend for taking care of them and finding them homes. :huggy: [Not Worthy]

Hey everyone...

As I mentioned the other day, here are the new pix of the puppies (the 3 I'm caring for) they are gaining weight & already learning tricks! Marley (Yellow) knows how to Sit & give his paw, Rambo (Black & Tan) knows how to Sit & lay down, Hooch (Black with White chest) knows how to Sit & learning how to give his paw. They all 3 know the word "Potty" they usually pee & poo on their lil puppy mat but, here lately I've been letting them outside about every other hour & they do their business in the grass. So, They are coming along nicely. They are just over 4 weeks old now. & Only eating (soft) solid food. Ok.. Enough with my mouth, here are the pix!

Marley & Rambo:

100_3938.jpg

Rambo:

100_3946.jpg

Hooch:

100_3953.jpg

Hooch & Marley:

100_3965.jpg

Marley & Rambo:

100_3972.jpg

Rambo, begging to be petted:

100_3980.jpg

Rambo:

100_3982.jpg

Marley & Rambo:

100_3987.jpg

More pix coming!!!

Shock! What adorable little cutie pies!

I think Rambo is begging me to take him away! (I WISH I could get another dog right now. . . but two in the house is plenty!)

Good for you for giving them such good care! [Jump]