Sign in to follow this  
BarrelBlondie22

The "circle Of Trust"

I'm 21, 22 in June. He's 19, 20 in early Feb.

I enjoy giving him a hard time because he's a week younger than my younger sister.

I'm 21, 22 in June. He's 19, 20 in early Feb.

I enjoy giving him a hard time because he's a week younger than my younger sister.

Haha...that's awesome. I'm 22, my BF 21-and 2 DAYS younger than my younger sister. :P

so my crush was here last night. My 2 cousins (guys as well) were here too, so it was me, cousins (21 & 24) bro (22) and crush (22). I LOVE him. He's amazing. Can I actually talk to him? NO! dammit....every time i look him in the face i think about kissing him, and then my mind goes blank faster than normal. ACKK!!

to top that off... the i was texting with the other guy i kinda sorta maybe like (the one that is 2 years younger than me) last night after the cuzins and crush left and we're both totally excited about the possibility of being able to hang out for like, 2 1/2 days (we're both homeschooled, we might get to hang a the HS convention thats coming up). Why is this so complicated? I was finally totally excited because for the first time in a long time i only liked ONE guy (the 22 y/o)...and now i like Joel, too.... ACCKKK!

Hmm that's a pickle.

I remember liking two guys at once a few years back.

Literally it was one day guy A was favored, then the next day guy B was better.

Do either seem interested in you?

And to note, I was totally homeschooled my whole life.

Fun stuff.

Thats totally it. I LOVE Daniel (22) and he's totally amazing...has the same backround as me (farm kid) and is a total sweetie. I love joel (15) too though.... even though he's 2 years younger than me he acts a lot older. We text each other a lot, about anything and everything...I think we talked about coffee for an hour once. Texted for 6 hours straight once. I like him a lot.....but I'm kinda torn because I don't know if i should like him (romanticlly) or not. gosh....someone help me?

This is pretty cool!

I have a boyfriend =). I'll make this short because im soo tired and need to go water the horses Lol. His name is kevin annd just turned 22 like 2 months ago and im 19. He works full time, finished school, and has his own place. Hes a bull rider, which makes me nervous as heck! He loves riding which is amazing. We met when my dad needed more guys with him to get some more hay and the guys that work at the barn now asked him to go along and ever since we met we've talked non-stop. My best friend is going out with one of his good friends. So all 4 of us hang out alot and ride. He has a horse named Lucky he rescued and trained himself. & of course i'm on my sisters laptop so no pics. lol

Im the kind of person who sees guys as friends. I have more guy friends and girl friends lol They just dont have drama, well, at least not as bad as girls. They're like my brothers really. ive had boyfriends, but i just dont think its really worth dating in high school. i mean, in a year and a half i will prob never see any of these people again. im sorta negitive about things like that lol

theres this kid i swam with who is slightly stalking me. its really annoying, but he just dosnt get the hint i dont like him that way. even when i say, "i dont want a relationship. i dont like you like that." he still sends me those "hey girl" text messages. and to top off that cake, he gets super jealous when im around my guy friends. i think its funny, but thats just me.

Butttt the dreaded thing happened and I fell for my best friend. it doesnt help that people were always like, "you two would be cute together" and "oh, i thought you two were already dating?". and the worst part was, when i was starting to have feelings for him I totally denied it when people asked me about it, i pulled the whole, "ew, hes like my brother, thats close to insest." thing. for some reason it would not process through my head that i actually liked him.

i was with my riding friends one night, who might i add have never seen/met him, and they decided it was about time to tell him, so they did. over text message. at about 1 am. true story.

we've decided to stay just friends, becuase the more i thought about it, i could never see me holding hands with him, or touching him, or anything ._. so yeah, hes still my best friend. heroes section worthy.

but yeah. guys = friends with me.

My boyfriend of 13 months and I broke up last wednesday.

I was upset, and then the first day I woke up without missing him, I texted the boy who has been waiting for six months.

I have a date this weekend.

my boyfriend and i worked through a fight again. he was really really stupid one night, and i got pissed. but he apologized the next day. he said he loves me because he knows he can count on me, i'll stick with him even through his stupid moments (he has a LOT of them). but i know he's kinda going through a rough time right now, quitting smoking and sometimes he doesn't get along with his dad. plus he's not exactly happy with his school situation.

the situation isn't HC appropriate but if you want to hear it PM me, i do kinda want to get other people's opinions.

sometimes when i think it through i think i'm letting him take advantage of me (take advantage of my niceness, the fact that i'll take him back), like i let a lot of people. but the difference is that he honestly is a really good guy. and plus, i understand where he's coming from, i'm always riding and stuff and he's waiting around for me.

plus, he puts up with my mood swings and my crabbiness, and for the most part he puts up with having to wait around for me.

i'm pretty excited though, i finally applied to WWU! i really really hope i get in, thats the school i want to go to. he's going to transfer there too! if we're still dating, and it's going well, it would be really cool if we both went there.

i dunno. he's a big dork, sometimes he annoys me, sometimes he pisses me off, sometimes i jerk his chain just because i can. sometimes he makes a fool of himself, but he's probably one of the nicest and most honest guys i'll meet and i need to appreciate that.

just because i can: he came to my dads 50th birthday party. i was mingling with all the adults, sometimes he's awkward talking to adults (he doesn't try to impress anyone, haha, even my parents). this picture is so funny, i'm so happy and excited, and he's totally just standing there daydreaming about something else. this is why he frustrates me sometimes! (ignore my totally gross facial expression, i was laughing too hard i guess! haha)

dads50th.jpg

Edited by vito

My boyfriend of 13 months and I broke up last wednesday.

I was upset, and then the first day I woke up without missing him, I texted the boy who has been waiting for six months.

I have a date this weekend.

well good for you for not letting yourself get too down! BTW (i doubt you know who i am, especially since i have a new sn, but i lurk!) we'd love to see some recent sebastian pictures!

Boyfriend of 3 + years.

Met in Freshmen year of HS

Started Dating Senior year

He's my best friend

My Biggest Fan

My #1 Support System

The Love Of My Life

InHotel.jpg

For those who have been hurt and are single, remember there's someone out there for everyone. Sometimes they're already infront of you and you just don't realize it. Everything happens for a reason, Lessons have to be learned from before you can move on.

Boyfriend of 9 months. We are 6 years apart, so it was pretty rough in the beginning. With the parents I mean. He is everything to me. He supports me in everything I do, comes to all my basketball and volleyball games, and all my rodeos. He'd do anything for me, and he is great with my family. It took them awhile, but they are accepting him, mostly because of how respectful he is and how he is always there for me. My little sister, she's 9, adores him. One day she asks me, "Is he coming over?" I said, "No, why would he? I have basketball practice." She gives me a funny look and replies, "Well to play with me of course." [Duh] All my friends get along with him and he has never been around horses, but when the weather is nice, he is sure to come over and ride with me. :smilie: I do love him, but my parents still have a little problem with it, which I can kind of understand I guess. I don't know, it can get kind of frusterating at times, but we're getting through it and making everything work. [Jump]

Relationships with a large age gap can be difficult at times. I've been there. It didn't work out for me in the end, but thats okay - you kiss a lot of frogs.

Boy called me today. Nothing in particular, just to tell me something that had just happened and kind of upset him. It was good to hear his voice though and stuff.

It's so weird having a guy who tells you stuff. I mean, I appreciate it - in fact I probably appreicate it a lot more than most girls because I'm use to dating guys who didn't talk...about anything...ever... when it related to feelings or emotions or anything.

And he's also not weirded out about PDA. My last boyfriend really hated it. I'm not like one to be all over a guy in public - I mean get a room please, but holding hands? Come on. That's what lets people know I'm your girlfriend and you're not ashamed to be with me, and what seperates me from your sister to other people.

So not only is he willing to make it clear he's "with" me in public...except when he has to wear his uniform, but AFROTC doesn't allow PDA when in uniform...which is unfortunate, he knows I feel that there is nothing better looking than a man in uniform...

But anyway... we ended up at his apartment last night after hanging out with some friends, a bunch of his and his roommates buddies were there watching TV. The only place left to sit was a big armchair or kitchen chairs. Instead of being silly and sitting on a kitchen chair we shared the big chair. Glad he's not afraid to cuddle in front of other guys. Maybe he knows they're jealous... haha.

He's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread, I can't lie.

yea, i'm a really emotional person and i'm really open. at first my boyfriend didn't talk about ANYTHING relating to emotions or how he felt, etc. now he cries about stuff more often than i do! it is SO sad to see him cry :(

i just learned that i'm probably going to his house next monday and the monday after that to teach his sister showmanship for 4h.

what terrifies me is that i don't think he'll be there.

So I've been thinking about it and i'm not sure i actually like Joel (15). Every guy I've liked, I get really giddy and stuff around them and my heart rate goes sky high. That doesn't happen with him. Maybe I don't actualy like him.

Boyfriend of 4 months,going on 5 soon. He is a junior in high school,and i am a spohmore(Sp?). He just turned 17 and i am 15. We met during the summer and we were friends for a little while. And then he asked me out and i said yes. Cause i had a crush on him ever since i first met him. At first the relationship was off to a rocky start,but we made it through it. And now the relationship is great.

He says that i am different from all of his ex's. All of his ex's would just be a perfect lady and be fake.Which i am not. I am myslef.I love to play sports and be active and do things with him.He loves that. He is a swimmer,and i go to his swim meets. In exchange he goes to my horse shows. We both support eachother in what we do.

Also i have a blast picking on him. We love to have poking wars and ping pong wars.So much fun!!! Ill put pictures of him later!

This is confusing but i have two login names. I have no idea how this happened. I think when The horsecity happened. I got this name,but my other one is PM_eventer.I wanted to show you guys pictures:

post-49098-1231887011_thumb.jpg

post-49098-1231887071_thumb.jpg

post-49098-1231887573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rumor has it

Well... I guess its about time that I can say, "the circle of trust" in my relationship has just been thrashed.

My boyfriend came up this weekend to visit and my roommate, who is very attractive, exchanged numbers with him and they both started texting, saying some very inappropriate things. I told them a while ago I did not want them to exchange numbers, but they did so anyways because they were going to plan a surprise (which was him comin up early, or something to surprise me) Well I had no clue about any of this. She was really leading my boyfriend (or exboyfriend? I am not to sure yet..) on hard core, and being super manipulative. Well he took it the wrong way and when they went to go get something at the store, he leaned in to kiss her, supposedly. She turned him down, saying, I couldnt ever do that to Mack!

Well I dont find out about this until a day later, after the boy left. Thankfully, my roommate finally fessed up, but not soon enough I dont think.

When my roommate told me as to what happened, I was in tears and extremely upset at the situation. Not only did neither of them tell me they were exchanging texts, but the fact I wasnt more aggressive about them not having each others numbers or pick up clues on things going on.

Needless to say, this jeopardized my friendship with my roommate. We were practically best friends before this, and now it is a little awkward to be living with her. I think it was very noble of her to tell me what happened, but she should of told me in the beginning and should have NEVER been flirting with my boyfriend in the first place.

Im still extremely upset with my boyfriend (or ex, whatever the **** he is). I cannot trust him in the least bit, nor do I even have a reason to. It was extremely STUPID of him to try this on MY home turf, and WITH my roommate!

He says he regrets everything and feels really lucky that she turned him down, but it has still messed up our relationship... and probably our friendship.

I feel like an idiot, not picking up on this faster... but I didnt think any of them could be so two-faced.

I confronted the bf the moment I found out... and of course, the stories have a few fuzzy spots.. but for the most part, he owns up for what he did. We have talked a bit since the incident.. but he is supposedly coming up tomorrow so we can talk about it face to face. I dont know what I am going to do. Most of my friends that I have told, told me to dump his ***... where as a few people, including my mom, told me to just wait and think about it. It will take a while to regain his trust back, but still.

When I talk about what happened, I feel like an idiot even thinking about getting back together with him, but at the same time, I still really like him. He is really NOT that bad of a guy. He has motivation, ambition, and makes a decent amount of money, and treated me really well (until all this crap). But when I think about his past, (wow this is going to make everything sound worse! You guys must think I am scum for even thinking about dating this guy) he has cheated on other girls. But he has not been in a serious relationship in about 3 or 4 years and hasnt had the need to be in a committed relationship.. until he dated me. So his excuse is that he is just not use to being committed and loyal (which I kind of find BS... you should know right from wrong..) but he says he really wants to change his ways and still be with me. He really cares about me (oh really..?) and wants our relationship to progress still... He's said other things, but I just cant really remember them... but for some reason, I actually believe that he is trying to change and think that he could. I know he is super insecure and obviously has trust issues, so I think thats a main problem in this. Our foundation for our relationship is pretty much crap, but if we were to start over, it might make it more sturdy. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I don't think he has dated someone that is getting a college education, is actually a DECENT person, faithful, loyal, and has everything going for them. So I think that is kind of intimidating for him. He even told me he was scared of what might become of our relationship. He's scared to fall in love again, because his ex (from 3 or 4 yrs ago) really crushed him. Whatever.

So. Thats what has been on my mind since Sunday... I pretty much eat, sleep, breath, this situation every day since.

But I have not made a decision on what I'm going to do. I wanted to talk to him in person, and just look him in the eye and talk about it. If he honestly seems sincere about what he has to say, then I might just give him a second chance... But if I think he is super sketchy about it, then he is gone.

whew.

Edited by saudimack

Well... I guess its about time that I can say, "the circle of trust" in my relationship has just been thrashed.

My boyfriend came up this weekend to visit and my roommate, who is very attractive, exchanged numbers with him and they both started texting, saying some very inappropriate things. I told them a while ago I did not want them to exchange numbers, but they did so anyways because they were going to plan a surprise (which was him comin up early, or something to surprise me) Well I had no clue about any of this. She was really leading my boyfriend (or exboyfriend? I am not to sure yet..) on hard core, and being super manipulative. Well he took it the wrong way and when they went to go get something at the store, he leaned in to kiss her, supposedly. She turned him down, saying, I couldnt ever do that to Mack!

Well I dont find out about this until a day later, after the boy left. Thankfully, my roommate finally fessed up, but not soon enough I dont think.

When my roommate told me as to what happened, I was in tears and extremely upset at the situation. Not only did neither of them tell me they were exchanging texts, but the fact I wasnt more aggressive about them not having each others numbers or pick up clues on things going on.

Needless to say, this jeopardized my friendship with my roommate. We were practically best friends before this, and now it is a little awkward to be living with her. I think it was very noble of her to tell me what happened, but she should of told me in the beginning and should have NEVER been flirting with my boyfriend in the first place.

Im still extremely upset with my boyfriend (or ex, whatever the **** he is). I cannot trust him in the least bit, nor do I even have a reason to. It was extremely STUPID of him to try this on MY home turf, and WITH my roommate!

He says he regrets everything and feels really lucky that she turned him down, but it has still messed up our relationship... and probably our friendship.

I feel like an idiot, not picking up on this faster... but I didnt think any of them could be so two-faced.

I confronted the bf the moment I found out... and of course, the stories have a few fuzzy spots.. but for the most part, he owns up for what he did. We have talked a bit since the incident.. but he is supposedly coming up tomorrow so we can talk about it face to face. I dont know what I am going to do. Most of my friends that I have told, told me to dump his ***... where as a few people, including my mom, told me to just wait and think about it. It will take a while to regain his trust back, but still.

When I talk about what happened, I feel like an idiot even thinking about getting back together with him, but at the same time, I still really like him. He is really NOT that bad of a guy. He has motivation, ambition, and makes a decent amount of money, and treated me really well (until all this crap). But when I think about his past, (wow this is going to make everything sound worse! You guys must think I am scum for even thinking about dating this guy) he has cheated on other girls. But he has not been in a serious relationship in about 3 or 4 years and hasnt had the need to be in a committed relationship.. until he dated me. So his excuse is that he is just not use to being committed and loyal (which I kind of find BS... you should know right from wrong..) but he says he really wants to change his ways and still be with me. He really cares about me (oh really..?) and wants our relationship to progress still... He's said other things, but I just cant really remember them... but for some reason, I actually believe that he is trying to change and think that he could. I know he is super insecure and obviously has trust issues, so I think thats a main problem in this. Our foundation for our relationship is pretty much crap, but if we were to start over, it might make it more sturdy. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I don't think he has dated someone that is getting a college education, is actually a DECENT person, faithful, loyal, and has everything going for them. So I think that is kind of intimidating for him. He even told me he was scared of what might become of our relationship. He's scared to fall in love again, because his ex (from 3 or 4 yrs ago) really crushed him. Whatever.

So. Thats what has been on my mind since Sunday... I pretty much eat, sleep, breath, this situation every day since.

But I have not made a decision on what I'm going to do. I wanted to talk to him in person, and just look him in the eye and talk about it. If he honestly seems sincere about what he has to say, then I might just give him a second chance... But if I think he is super sketchy about it, then he is gone.

whew.

i'm sorry [Huggy]

i have to ask though, why did you feel like you had to keep them from getting eachothers numbers? did you think something like this would happen?

"So his excuse is that he is just not use to being committed and loyal"

You are completely right, BS BS BS! Being committed and loyal isn't something you "learn" or adjust to, it's something you are. I don't post much, but lurk quite a bit, and over the past 4 years or so I have gotten the impression that you are a really great person with a good heart- I'm so sorry, you really don't deserve this.

It's easy for me to sit here and say "kick him to the curb" or something like that, but really think about if you'll be able to trust him ever again. He's cheated before, he's cheating now (or at least attempted), and he will cheat again. That's been my experience at least. You deserve someone that you don't have to constantly be worrying about. I know you are already- but really think about this. Sorry again that you have to go through this, I can't imagine [Huggy]

Vito - I had a feeling that it would happen, just because I know my roommate is super manipulative, gorgeous, and can get her way. She would always make the comment, I'm going to sleep with your bf, HAHA. Jokingly.. and I would be like, haha funny, not. And she's like, I would never, I hope you dont think I would, etc etc. And granted, she didnt, she didnt kiss him either, but the fact they exchanged texts like, hey you wanna sneak into my room, or what if Mack wasnt around, is such bull crap. And no one told me.

My bf now says I really wish I had showed you but Im sure he didnt because he was just so flattered and stroked his ego a bit...

I cant honestly say what I'm going to do. I KNOW for a fact everyone wants me to break up with him. But I almost want to stay with him just because I honestly think he will change for the better. I dont know. I know the saying, "once a cheater, always a cheater" but I think once we have this talk, he's gonna see the world a little differently, lol. I have yet to talk to him in person [thats gonna be tomorrow] and that will help my decision. So I will let you all know what happens then... But I've had enough advice given. My mom and Jenna both gave me some very non-biased thoughts and helped me see it a different way. I am in NO hurry to make a decision. Im just going to go with what I feel is right I guess. Whether it being staying with him or breaking it off now. I know the most logical thing is to break it off... but it's not my nature to give up right away. I'm quite stubborn and I feel like I can help this boy change. lol If not, and he decides to cheat on me, then he wont know how good he had it!

Edited by saudimack

Oh yikes Mack. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna tell you what to do or what I'd do...and you are being a lot nicer than I would by hearing him out..[lol] but his pattern seems to be unchanged----once a cheater always a cheater! Some never learn... but there are a handful that do. I hope it works out for the best with whatever happens.

oh my gosh mack! I'm so sorry to hear that! Thats just seriously horrible ]:

ah boys.

I have several guy friends (all of which have girl friends, darn) but no they are too good of friends. I just recently started talking to one of my guy friends about another guy I wasn't too sure of.

So i have a really good guy friend who I text fairly often and were going on a ski trip (for youth group) coming up in spring break. So we were texting each other about the trip and he goes "yeah my cousin is coming to ski with us, and your going to think he's hot :( " (yes including the frowny face) I kind of just laugh about it, and then bring the subject up a little after, i texted him this, " so you think that i'm going to think your cousin is attractive?" and he replies "yeah unfortunately"

So what does that mean?He doesn't want me to think his cousin is good looking? guys and thier lingo. LOL. Now watch, when i go on the ski trip and meet him, he's going to be good looking. haha.

Edited by morning dusk

oh my gosh mack! I'm so sorry to hear that! Thats just seriously horrible ]:

ah boys.

I have several guy friends (all of which have girl friends, darn) but no they are too good of friends. I just recently started talking to one of my guy friends about another guy I wasn't too sure of.

So i have a really good guy friend who I text fairly often and were going on a ski trip (for youth group) coming up in spring break. So we were texting each other about the trip and he goes "yeah my cousin is coming to ski with us, and your going to think he's hot :( " (yes including the frowny face) I kind of just laugh about it, and then bring the subject up a little after, i texted him this, " so you think that i'm going to think your cousin is attractive?" and he replies "yeah unfortunately"

So what does that mean?He doesn't want me to think his cousin is good looking? guys and thier lingo. LOL. Now watch, when i go on the ski trip and meet him, he's going to be good looking. haha.

I think he's afraid you're going to spend more attention to his cousin then you are him. Just what it sounds like to me..

Oh yikes Mack. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna tell you what to do or what I'd do...and you are being a lot nicer than I would by hearing him out..[lol] but his pattern seems to be unchanged----once a cheater always a cheater! Some never learn... but there are a handful that do. I hope it works out for the best with whatever happens.

I know I know I know.

Call me crazy, but I do just want to hear him out. Hear as to WHY. Why, why why, WHY he even THOUGHT of doing this. So we will see.

But thanks Hil.. I hope whatever happens, we can stay friends, because we share mutual friends back home, and it would just be awkward to just stop our friendship, I suppose.