122_6119fixed.jpg

Does Grulla count??

Newhorse016.jpg

WindSong (red dun)

NylaKatonna080.jpg

Gypsy (Paint mare)

MyHorses172.jpg

Edited by Shani

Thanks! Yes, most of the ones in the banner are the ones I have been through, through the years, there are still some missing from it, I still own the 1st, 2nd, and 4th in the banner from the left side ....I work for a horse trader, lol, no she is not the average horse trader, she breeds, trains, sells, and trades alittle on the side, she is very nice to all her horses, and they are all well taken care of. She is so nice, she gives me tack, and she practically gives me the horse of my choice from the ones she has for sale, even if they are priced above my head for other buyers. lol, I make horse collages for her horses, and she loves them for advertising. So I use the collages as "money" to buy a horse from her. it works out very well... :happy0203: I didn't mean to go through so many horses, but I would keep every one I got for at least a year, see if they worked out for me, some just didn't work out. Lol, I'm not really old either! I had 4 at a time for quite a while.

Edited by Shani

OH!! A chance to show off my Rio!

A few weeks ago,

jan09014-1.jpg

His eye

Oct08106-1.jpg

Camping in Oct, my kid sitting on "Mom's BIG horse"

OctCampingtrip08043.jpg

OctCampingtrip08013.jpg

Hanging out in the front yard with Zippy, our pony

Sept08017.jpg

Camping in August

camping018-2.jpg

Big bootie

100_2950.jpg

Day we brought him home

DocSilverValentine1stdayhome023-1.jpg

alskfjlsakjfdlk!

Yay! I'm so tired of seeing simple colored horses all over this site. (:

rattusrat: your spotted donkey is ADORABLE.^^

Ellinoir is the second most funnest color I have ever seen.

[bat Eyelashes]

everyone has beautiful colored horses!

sombody else that has a Fjord!!!

here is my fjord gelding Oslo... i was going to name him spider becuase the black on his legs looks kinda like spider webs!

HorsesJanuary08011.jpg

cheyennefjordoct28013.jpg

and my tobiano paint mare... i am not sure what color she is...becuase she has a very dark dorsal strip, so i am thinking she is like a bayskin paint?? is that possable? don't have a picture of the dorsal strip though

MistyMoxieFeb42009017.jpg

you can kinda see it in this one

misty.jpg

you can kinda see it in this one

misty.jpg

She sure looks like she's got dun factor to me! That line is too distinct to be jsut countershading. She's what they call a bay dun or a wild dun. Congrats! Dun is a modifier. So basically ANY color can have dun factor.

~stars

Feathers.....

she is from a bay tobiano paint stallion that had bay parents and a red dun mare that was from a line back dun sire and a bay mare i believe....

so from that i am thinking that it is dun factor..... considering that her skin is much darker under the dorsal strip than the brown body.....

Do you have any pictures of either of her parents? She can't technically be a dun without one dun parent... But often times with paints, the white covers up the effects of the dun genes, and they can be reg as regular colors.

Your horse has white up the legs, which would hide leg barring, and white over the shouldes with would also hide any possible cobwebbing this horse might have.

To me it looks to have a pretty clear dorsal. But it is hard to tell without knowing exactly what the parents looked like.

~stars

Feathers.....

she is from a (A) bay tobiano paint stallion- that had bay parents (B) a red dun mare- that was from a line back dun sire and a bay mare i believe....

She just said that her dam was a dun.... looks like a dun stripe to me..

Do you have any pictures of either of her parents? She can't technically be a dun without one dun parent... ~stars

but i did say above this post that she has a red dun mom who has dun parents!

hey stars... i will start my own thread with pictures of her as a foal, her parents and now pictures....... so we stop hijacking this thread!