Sign in to follow this  
arabiansforever

Keep Your Horse In A Corral It`s Abuse

i am keeping my horse in a corral so my neighbors can`t get to her and feed ,mess with her. and i also put up a sign in my pasture now they are having me investigated just because i am trying to keep my horse safe from them. they are thinking about turning for horse abuse so when did keeping your horse in a corral become horse abuse..

Call the police and file a report about them trespassing on your property to feed & bother your horse. Tell the police what measures you have been forced to take to protect your horse from them. Take photos of the signs, horse, corral. Tell the neighbors that you are taping/videoing any conversation where they are threatening you and do it.

As long as your horse has food, water, some sort of shelter, and is not walking in its own filth I don't think they can call it abuse. I hate neighbors like that :rolleye0014: . I would not worrie to much about it though.

Ditto to Dondie. Call the cops and file a report, trespassing and harassment of livestock, whatever you can.

Cut them off at the knees.

HTTY & GBTUSA

BUMPER

i am keeping my horse in a corral so my neighbors can`t get to her and feed ,mess with her. and i also put up a sign in my pasture now they are having me investigated just because i am trying to keep my horse safe from them. they are thinking about turning for horse abuse so when did keeping your horse in a corral become horse abuse..

The sheriff gets an "anonymous" call reporting me to AC every single time i turn one of my horses out in either my arena or roundpen.

Also check your state regulations about housing for animals. I know in TN you do not have to provide shelter at all, only food and water.

But def call the police and make a report first. I'm lucky my neighbors are great when I asked them to never feed my horse they have never tried. But my horse won't eat treats anyways, she's an odd duck that filly.

I hope that everything gets straightened out for you, this has to be difficult.