Sign in to follow this  
Skippen

Wow, It's A Different World On Here!

I'm not sure if I wanna work outside now, LOL. Just missing so much!

It truely is a different world if ya don't check in for a few days!

But oh well, I guess I'll have to play catch up, unless there's some juicy piece of "gossip" I REALLY need to look up!!! :ashamed0002:

[Question]

From what I've seen so far.........Theo and Draft are still in a "love/hate" relationship, LOL.

Mudder's pregnant.

Buddyroo got married and then divorced.

Manes and Sweet Caroline both have gas.

Tuck moved to Germany.

Draftie, LTR, and Les are running a brothel down in Florida.

Frank is their Pimp.

I've had a sex change operation apparently.

Nope, nothing new Skippen. [smiley Wavey]

Teheee.....

I told Mudder about that birth control!!! It doesn't work for ornery people, for some reason the blood pressure interferes with the amount that is distributed in the blood, but would she listen? Ohhhhhhhh NOooooo!!! :thud:

Buddyroo, lady.............you have to quit the "quickies" :tongue9: :tongue9: !

Well, I hope maines and caroline don't blow up!!! I swear those girls need a regulator! :sick:

Tucki needs to visit my parents.......they are going to give her a run for her money! Ya know, old ornery people (especially my mom!!!) [surrender]

Lol, I wanna move down to Florida with Draftie and LTR!!! (I'll take over Frank's job!!!)

Theo.........which way???? [Question] [ROTFL]

:rolleye0014:

Geez,

A person gets ONE LOUSY VISIT

from the Propane man

and gets a REPUTATION~!!

:indifferent:

slide............this is ALL I can say..............mhwuahhuahhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Hoofs.........job is going well! I enjoy it, got a bunch of "crazy" people working there, just like myself!!! Honestly though, it's a GREAT work environment and I kind of enjoy being there more than being at home!!! :ashamed0002:

manes.........what ya do??????? Huh????????? You lit a match didn't ya??? And the match was located between your (..............) and the propane tank!!! Yep, I am on to you!!! If I was the propane man......I'd stay far away from that charcoiled propane tank!!! :indifferent:

Fire........girly.........TV is overrated!!! :tongue9: :tongue9:

I just don't know Skippen,

All I said was I had the Propane Man. :confused0024:

I was now full of gas.

Sucked the Propane man dry and,

Next thing ya know,

They're calling me

,FLATULENT~!! :sick:

dixie............I miss ya girl!!! [Huggy] [Huggy]

manes..........LOL..........Ya wanna know what I thought when you said:" Next thing ya know.......they where calling me........"................ [ROTFL]

Nahhhhhhhhh, you don't want to know!!!! [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

Welcome home Skippen

Yeah, I wish!!! [surrender]

Work comes first right now, thank goodness it's friday, LOL.

But.........I wonder if Theo and the Rooster are in "kahoots"!!!

Little Rooster decided it was a good idea to attack me not only once, but twice when I came home this evening!

After the first time........I told him:" Now, Mister Rooster........be nice or I'm going to have to smack you upside the head!"

Did he listen????? Ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooo!!!

Second time he drew blood!..........I was still thinking about talking to him nicely........but gosh darned......the puncture wounds on my legs, caused by his "spears" where ........like hurting.......OK!!!??? And he was still coming at me!!!

So, needless to say.......he will have a major headache tomorrow while I'm limping around! Even score I would say!!! :tongue9: :tongue9:

Well, I got tired of being hungry all the time, so I took up smoking crack to lose weight instead.

So now, if you say "Step away from the crack pipe", It'll actually mean something.

Ohh but miss Skippen, you're so nice...you'll protect me from the crazy ladies won't you? *puppydog eyes* I hear they come after you with SPOONS! [shocked]

[ROTFL]

I read about what Manes did...I was lauging too hard to come up with any comment! [Crazy]

Skip,

You can NOT be takin' that crap from that rooster.

Remember the movie "Cold Mountain"?

Remember what Ruby did when that rooster was terrorizing people?

"Crrrrrrreak"

And then she said: "He'll be good in a pot~!"

So, needless to say.......he will have a major headache tomorrow while I'm limping around!

Psssh, last rooster that chose to spur us had a headache too - but it was caused by a .22 - he was promptly put in a pot with stuffing! We later attacked him with forks! :happy0203:

Edited by rattusrat

Ohh but miss Skippen, you're so nice...you'll protect me from the crazy ladies won't you? *puppydog eyes* I hear they come after you with SPOONS! [shocked]

Just mudder and sappy's son Hunter, although he's still in training. Did you happen to see the picture of the "gift" I gave mudder when we met.... :grin:

Good To See Yah Again Skippen, Glad The Work Life Is Treating Yah Good...

[Huggy] come back more often ya here? [smiley Wavey]

Edited by Zeusyboy

Well, I got tired of being hungry all the time, so I took up smoking crack to lose weight instead.

So now, if you say "Step away from the crack pipe", It'll actually mean something.

Taz, I was trying to keep that under wraps. But now that you outed yourself!

Yup Skippy, Taz is a huge crack head. On the pipe all the time.

But she has lost a lot of weight and looks fabulous!

Keep up the good work Taz [bat Eyelashes]

I just don't know Skippen,

All I said was I had the Propane Man. :confused0024:

I was now full of gas.

Sucked the Propane man dry and,

Next thing ya know,

They're calling me

,FLATULENT~!! :sick:

Ohhhh..I have SUCH a dirty mind. :ashamed0002:

I've GOT to STOP watching ****.

[ROTFL]

I read about what Manes did...I was lauging too hard to come up with any comment! [Crazy]

Nope skippen will tell on you faster than you can say "I did not do it Mudder it was Skippen all along!"