Alicia Schueler

Light The Torches!

Yes, I am the anti-Christ. My name starts with a B.

Get out some torches.

I don't really like chocolate. And despite the copious amount of beer I drink, I continue to lose weight.

Further, I am the most unhelpful board member ever--constantly trying to drag people down and stomp on them for my own personal gain or glee.

For this? I should be punished.

Just make sure you have your pitchforks and torches here in MI by Friday. Else, you'll miss me. I'll be heading to Jamaica on Sat morning. :)

No torches here, we are in a burn ban in this drought, a real tinderbox.

Better not play with fire right now.

Not fair, going to Jamaica?

Anyway, have the bestest time on earth and don't get lost. [Huggy]

Ha! I just randomly made up the conditions and the mob found me candidates. Good job!

Draftie- Do you have some feathers to go with our tar? :happy0203:

Gee, Jamaica sounds nice this time of year. We'll have to buy local Jamaican torches because they might be touchy about us bringing them onboard the cruise ship. Jamaican torches...um, guys? We'll need to be VERY careful about what we 'light up' in Jamaica or we may entirely forget our mission. party0046.gif

Edited by Little Cow

And you don't???? LOL You're little tom cat in your siggy is enough to back anyone off.

Ah, he's cute! He reminds me a bit of Ruffy, one of the elusive tom-kitties at our place we have yet to catch to get fixed. He came in yesterday a bloody mess once more ... must be spring!

Ha! I just randomly made up the conditions and the mob found me candidates. Good job!

Draftie- Do you have some feathers to go with our tar? :happy0203:

Gee, Jamaica sounds nice this time of year. We'll have to buy local Jamaican torches because they might be touchy about us bringing them onboard the cruise ship. Jamaican torches...um, guys? We'll need to be VERY careful about what we 'light up' in Jamaica or we may entirely forget our mission. party0046.gif

Jamaican mahn ... <said in my best Bob Marley voice>

2enw6kw.jpg

Well, I'm just disappointed~!!

LC, pick another member.

BRoo won't play~!!

<grumble grumble, spoil sport, grumble grumble>

You know, I hear a lot about the "mob" here and I'd like a roll call please!

I think I am considered a member of the mob, even though I'm not one of the "cool kids" really, just hang on the fringes ...

I'm sure Bumper is the leader of the mob -- my sis is just that way. It's the Banger in her coming out and she just can't help it.

Who else is in this mob, bearing torches and pitchforks?

mrs?

Mudder?

Flash?

The only person who I can think of right off hand with a B name is Bethany. Let's get her. She may or may not hate chocolate and drive a yellow car but I'm flexible.

(does she even come to debate? LOL)

Angry_Mob_by_Acwraith.jpg

Nope. There's no getting of me. I drive a BLUE car and LOVE chocolate. Oh, and not to forget...there are no webbed feet here. Can't swim for a darn, I sink like a rock every time.

And I'm not quite to the age requirement yet.

Oh...if you look close I'm in that mob. Front right...with the slightly confused look and a sickle. [bat Eyelashes]

Hmm, it does indeed sound like we need another candidate.....any thoughts, my dear mobby friends?

Andi, yep, you're definitely mob material. It isn't a restricted club. Pretty much anyone willing to find a bone to pick with anyone else and happy to roam the streets yelling and waving a primitive weapon is qualified. [Crazy]

Oh wait, does anyone own a hummer? :happy0203:

Oh...if you look close I'm in that mob. Front right...with the slightly confused look and a sickle. [bat Eyelashes]

*snort* (laughing in real life) Oh yeah! I do see you! Sorry Bethany. I thought we could hunt you but you were already here!

Hmm, it does indeed sound like we need another candidate.....any thoughts, my dear mobby friends?

Andi, yep, you're definitely mob material. It isn't a restricted club. Pretty much anyone willing to find a bone to pick with anyone else and happy to roam the streets yelling and waving a primitive weapon is qualified. [Crazy]

Oh wait, does anyone own a hummer? :happy0203:

Oh good! I thought I saw myself up there in that picture ... I'm behind Bethany a little bit, off to the right, with the sling blade looking for someone with a bone I can pick! Oh no, wait, that's supposed to be a bone to pick WITH! My bad ...

evilgrin.gif

<uh huh ... some people call it a sling blade ... I call it a Kaiser blade ... shaped kinda like a 'nanner ... uh huh>

Edited by Andi

Oh good! I thought I saw myself up there in that picture ... I'm behind Bethany a little bit, off to the right, with the sling blade looking for someone with a bone I can pick! Oh no, wait, that's supposed to be a bone to pick WITH! My bad ...

evilgrin.gif

<uh huh ... some people call it a sling blade ... I call it a Kaiser blade ... shaped kinda like a 'nanner ... uh huh>

I like the way you talk.

Mmmm hmmm.

But willBuck play? Nah, I don't s'pose he will, do you?

I say...............................Theo!

She'll play, she'll play, she will, I know it , I know it ~!!!

But willBuck play? Nah, I don't s'pose he will, do you?

I say...............................Theo!

She'll play, she'll play, she will, I know it , I know it ~!!!

fighting-poke.gif Bring it on toots!

Although, I don't have a Hummer.

Nor webbed feet.

I do dislike chocolate though.

LOL. Sorry I'm no fun guys.

I don't know how to really fight! I've never been in a fist fight in my life...so the idea of torches? Eek. Not sure how to combat that!

I will say that my car is not blue and I do not have webbed feet...

And I didn't do it.

Whatever "it" is.

Wasn't me.

But ... But ...

Theo might have webbed feet, drive a yellow car and hate chocolate but ...

Her name doesn't start with a "B"!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Bumper/Banger ...

Oh wait! She is the LEADER of the mob! [Duh]

Carry on ...

<pssst ... this is Bumper's cat ... she thought white would hide the fact it's an evil monster>

128798361249558994.jpg

I'm soooo sorry Theo [Me Cry]

You know I love you.

Will you accept my sincerest apologies?

THEY made me do it, ya know. :rolleye0014::grin:

Gage021.jpg

spiders.jpg

Oh yeah.

Theo starts with a "T" Manes.

And the spider pictures.....not nice!!!!!

The "B's" just weren't workin' for us Theo.

I knew you'd play.

?Remember you did say and I quote; "Bring it on"

You asked for it, you got it.........Toyota.......I mean Theeeeeeee~ooo.

The "B's" just weren't workin' for us Theo.

I knew you'd play.

?Remember you did say and I quote; "Bring it on"

You asked for it, you got it.........Toyota.......I mean Theeeeeeee~ooo.

No problem, I brought backup.

1864.gif