goldpiper

Hmmm, Is It Time For

I saw Alley's quilt, I just never saw all of your personal ones. :(

spotted I bumped the thread yesterday that had some of the ones that we did but not all of us have posted pictures cause we are slackers. including me.

I've started mine but am no where near getting it finished. I'd love to do this one but am in the process of packing to move and don't want to get anything started that I may not be able to follow through on till we are settled in.

i'd love to do the mystery quilt. I've never done one before so I'm game.

Does it matter if you get behind? I have a lot going on with work & other stuff (like trying to find someone willing to take my dog) so I might not get my section done in time.

Edited by southern cowgirl

Count me in since I can fall behind a week if I need to. I just know the next 4 months are going to be super busy for me with stuff but I really want to try it and I should be able to make time for a little sewing.

So do you want us to pm you or are you just going to post directions here?

Those that want to do the mystery quilt please pm me you email addresses by 5:00 pm tomorrow ( March 13 ).

And you will be required to post progress pictures of each block as you go for us non quilters to enjoy. :)

but then where is the mystry? Muaaaahaha

Yep.

Kate this one will be all yours. I will send out the steps every other Monday. So basically you will have 2 weeks to complete a step.

I have one picked out and ready to go.

Ok...

So I'm very novice at quilting... not anywhere close to putting together anything as gorgeous as the one sent to Alley....

What exactly are y'all planning here? Putting together a complete quilt, or just putting together a block or two that one of you will bind and quilt?

If someone can fill me in I'd love to see the pattern of what you're planning. I suspect I'm too much of an ammy for this project though.

Practice makes closer to perfect right?

Equi-librium send me a pm with your email address.

Smileitlooksgood - I've tried to chose one that is not complicated. If you can cut and sew straight lines then you should be able to do this. It will be approx 56 x 68.

PM sent.

now I'll have something to look forward to on Mondays too.

Edited by southern cowgirl