m539

Rpg Chat Thread :]

We havent had a nice long rpg chat for a while!

so here we go! :D

right now im looking at bedding becuase we plan on re-doing my room :]

i want to paint it lime green, but my mom said no lol

so now im looking at colors and stuff. pretty stuff!

hows everyone at thier neck of the woods?

(if wood even have necks)

Edited by -bowlegs-

Pretty fabulous, just looking at phones and debating which one I want to buy tomorrow. And doing laundry so that I have something cute to wear for Taco night...

ugh I'm stuck sturrin for 9 week exams! Ugh, and trying to finish my 2nd draft for my term paper! Oh joy lol

Also I'm kinda stressin because I wand people to join my RPGs but no one is...*Tear*

Im just working on finishing the senior project.. its a blast believe me!! haha

and afterwards im going to have to work on a flyer, to give my baby away.. = ( She needs a better home on a farm..

I'm working backstage for a play

production is this weekend.

Sooo I'm going to be busy this weekend nights, and yeahh. crazy, but fun =)

other than that life's boringg. lol

I am currently cozy in my bed getting ready to hit the sack. Lately though i've mostly been working and doing lots of homework. Senioritis is hitting big time, I don't know how I'm going to survive my life when AP testing starts to roll around. I'm so unmotivated now as it is.

On a ligher note, things are going really well with the guy that I like. Which always brightens my day.

It's been snowing non-stop since a little before 2 PM today too. That's 9 hours of straight snow. I love snow, but sometimes you can get frustrated with this unpredictable Utah weather. It was perfectly sunny yesterday! Now I have to dig my warm coat out of hibernation again. Lol.

Edited by Born_To_Gallop

How lucky! Living in florida...snow is non-existant. I'd kill to have some or cooler weather even! Non the less, I know how it is with waiting for exams and the ungodly AP testing starts... May should be a fun month... No.

gah, I'm jealous you life in FLA!

It was like, 60s, and soo warm on saturday and sunday here, and then yesterday we got like 3-5 inches of snow.

and it's chilly.

haha, yeah, snow's cool, buuut now I'm starting to get sick of it and I want summerrr

yeah, that sounds like a great idea xD

Except I have no idea where that would be, haha.

Idk, I do love New England a lot though. lol

haha yeah.. idk I think it still is pretty warm there during winter as well.

Though cali would be a sweeeet place to move to.. xD

well, minus all the crazy crime rates lol

True...It is crazy exspensive? But oh well. Who knows, I have a year to decide as well..>Then college time, Yippe! Random question, are you new here? Or just a new sn?

yay college! I definitely can't wait, only a few more years and I'll be outta heree xD

I'm new, well fairlyish. haha I joined last summer and posted a little, but I didn't really start posting until like, this past winter. xD

Yess same here!

Exciting but kinda scary, lol

Except I'm only going to be 16, soo I'm gonna wait a year after HS to go to college =)

yep =) class of 2010 babyyyy!!! haha.

Ah well good luck with that!! I've been lookign at a lot of different colleges/scholarship options and such lately.. it's crazy stufff. And same here, I have no idea what I want to do later in life.

haha. I was thinking something like CSI/FBI stuff.. but idk..lol

It's way overwhelming even if you plan to stay in the same state! Stressfull...

Hmm...wander how long till my mom notices I put Alec's brother out on the porch as well.... xD << Random eh?

My cat xD...His brother got kicked out of the porch... and I put him back on cause he was depressed..>So my dad and I are making bets on how long till anyone else notices.

ew i hate cold. im a true florida child! haha

i even went to the beach today! thank the lord for FCAT testing and not having to take it again so not having to go to school while they were testing! well, except for having to take the science one on monday. exciting? no, because i fail at anything relating to science.

& juniors are prob the best class ever. 2010 is amaing. one oh you know! haha, im a nerd. im on like the student goverment and class representative and everything. ive got the 411 about everything, and i know the theme of prom before everyone else haha. everyones been trying to squeeze it out of me. i was just like, "ummno." but right now I should be working on my research paper, but the boy should be coming over today and his class hasnt started working on it, so hes no help at all. and my dad was like, "you just spent four hours at the beach with that kid, does he really need to come over now?!" he hasnt met him yet, so he hasnt approved of him. so he gets to do that today! yay! plus i have to tutor him in math because hes failing with a D, and if he gets a D he'll get kicked out of our college prep class and if he gets kicked out i wont have any classes with him! therefor, he can not fail. i dont know how much studying will actually get done though lol he doesnt get off of covering half of someones shift at work until like 330, so i got time to waste! haha but on the lighter note of school, i got a 2 letters from colleges today! yay for getting letters from UCF and Aubrun! I want to go to UCF soooo bad! its my first choice. Auburn was just about diving, but i dont plan on diving in college anyways, haha. yeah. i think thats it for school stuff.

im a known rambler, if you havent already guessed.

haha ah I see xD

haha wow bowlegss.

that sounds like me talking to my mom after I've had about three cans of caffeinated soda and it's like, late.

lol nice that you know where you wanna go though. I've gotten a bajillion college letters/emails (thanks to the psats.. haha) and I haven't looked through half of them.

yah. lol

I want to go to UCF but sadly have no chance at all of getting in...

Lived down here 11 years && still hate the beach and hot weather... Bout kills me to.

yeah, im supa caffinated!

i never drink soda, but i just downed a thing of mountian dew, so im hyped up!

hahaha, yeah.

i love the beacchhhh! i live like five minutes away and could practically walk if i wanted to. we're there alllll the time. even if its just like walking or sitting watching people. we live in a sorta touristy area so its alot of old wrinkly people though. im one of those crazy locals who will yell at someone for feeding seagulls.

i dont think i have the grades to get into UCF at all, so im stocking up on all kinds of extra cric and comunity service and crap. all my friends are going to USF and im like, "THATS TOO CLOSE."

i want to get out of this town, even as much as i love it, i need a change of scenery.

hahaha. caffeine is amazinggg xD

I had so much mountain dew the other day, and since I'm working backstage I have to keep quiet and still.

God I was laughing so much. me and this other firl got yelled at.. haha.

Bahh Im jealous.

I live so far from the beach!! I loves it so much though =)

except the seagulls. Gah, I went to cape cod with my friends last year and sthey dive-bombed us and stole our sandwhiches out of our hands.

yeah. not cool. haha.

I hate the beach. It's horrid!!!!! I'm only 5 minutes from it to. Not my cup of tea.. Rather not be at the beach...But i'm not a horribly girly girl either? Maybe that has something to do with it. Just dont like hotness, much rather it be below freezing than 90 degrees.

I'd kill to get into UCF, I have the gpa most likely? But not the ACT or SAT scores sadly...Im horrid at those tests.Super short attention span so I can't focus through them. Sadly.

mad beach seagulls will walk right up to you. theyre so use to humans and stuff, they really dont care. we just try to ignore them, but they will seriously walk right up next to you and practically go through your stuff to find food.

we've like tried to catch them before, but they are fast little buggers!

im going to a play tonight! lol my friend is in the production of Somethings Afoot at some theater. Ive never been a big drama buff, i was a band geek :]