m539

Rpg Chat Thread :]

I'd kill to get into UCF, I have the gpa most likely? But not the ACT or SAT scores sadly...Im horrid at those tests.Super short attention span so I can't focus through them. Sadly.

I have to take the SAT this weekend. Im scared shutless.

Im usually a good test taker, as Ive never had any kind of problems with the FCAt or anything, but Ive been told its nothing like the FCAT at all.

Eep! Hate,hate,hate! Oh did I mention I HATE seagulls? They're horrid little buggers... Fast to but just plan nasty. Yay for plays! I'm possibly gong to see the one put on by my school tomorrow night. I believe it's tomorrow night? Non the less, should be good?

Ha, probably because you're sick of it. xD

Like, I'm sick of cold temperatures.. I could use anything above 60s right now. haha.

yeah, they're such a pain! the ones at the cape were vicious. My friend's little bro who's like, 6, was just walking around eating his sandwhich and the thing flew by and grabbed it out of his hand. he was just like.. "uhh. uhm.." hahaha.

ah sweet! lol I love theater, i've only acted once, but it's funn =) and working backstage or doing tech work is really quite cool haha.

I dislike seagulls, but i HATE people who feed them.

two totally different levels there.

its like, if you were walking through an africa safari would you feed the lion? no i dont think so.

I have to take the SAT this weekend. Im scared shutless.

Im usually a good test taker, as Ive never had any kind of problems with the FCAt or anything, but Ive been told its nothing like the FCAT at all.

Good luck with that! I'm sure you'll do great.. I was freaked out the first time... But I've only taken each once. Got a 22 on my ACT and a 9 something on my SAT...Pretty bad scores, but meh I didn't have high hopes... I have to take it again soon, but i'm procrastinating..

Well..im sure there are some people who would feed the lion! The crazy guidance people tried to put me in drama this year.. Eepers! I'm the world's most shyest person, i'm sure I would SOOOO succeed at that... Umm nopers...

22 on the act is good!

i think most colleges want around there, 22-23.

my brother got a 1530 on his math reading and history combined, which is good i guess, but im only taking the reading and math.

im hoping to break into four digits, for bright futures i need like a 11 something.

Whoa there is a history section? o.O Never heard of that before!!! I'm only like 6 away from the bright futures ACT requirement...World's away for the SAT.. In all honesty, I did better on the act: so will probably take that one again... Not totally sure though.

i get all my fine arts credits from culinary haha plus i have like no electives, or else i would try drama. all my friends do it, so im always going to the productions and everything. i dont mind being infront of large crowds either, i just cant talk to new people, make new friends, or memorize things lol

Whoa there is a history section? o.O Never heard of that before!!! I'm only like 6 away from the bright futures ACT requirement...World's away for the SAT.. In all honesty, I did better on the act: so will probably take that one again... Not totally sure though.

neither did i! but apparently there is, they even have like a practice test on it and everything in that big fat blue SAT book that has all the subject test on it.

Im only going for the vocational brights futures so its not as bad as if i was going for the smart people ones. id have to double check on the actual sat score though

I'm plannin on the 100% bright futures...But I may not go to a florida college so im having to figure out a 2nd plan... Gah to stressfull! *crawls into corner* haha

oh lord i know! thinking about college is just so stressfull in general.

and i even have a full 90 minute class that all it is is getting ready for college and filling out scholarships and applications and everything, so at least im not going it alone.

the only reason im staying in florida is bright futures. otherwise id have to take out loans and pay for them after im 21, becuase my grandfather didnt think and put my college fund in an account i cant access until then haha he was like, "oh i thought i put 18, my bad!"

but its enough to get me into any college, i just want to use that for something else later in life.

Wow! I have like zero college funds... So i'll probably be forced to get as many scholarships as I can and loans... Just hoping that I can keep my grades up..>Failing my math class, and my chemistry class as I just do NOT understand anything that they're teaching..

ew i hate math and science.

math im good at it, im just soo lazy and unmotivated to do all the work. so i dont, and it brings down my grade. i didnt do any of the homework the entire class and passed every test. my teacher was like, "YOU CANT DO THAT IN COLLEGE." and i was just like, "okay whatever, im passing now and thats all i care about."

she really didnt like me.

science. dont get me started. i barely passed chem, but my teacher bumped up my grade by like three full points. im still paying him back for that by coming in and cleaning his room during lunch and grading papers haha he loves me though, his class was amazing. i just dont hold any intrest in science.

Dang.. I'm absolutely horrid at math. I love history and science, mainly history..Well honestly preferably the computer classes. I'm a nerd, what can you say =)... I'm struggling in chem, can't pass a test. It's to frustrating and confusing... Yay for tutors in math though..

math is just too boring for me. i could care less about factoring quadratic equations or synthetic division. ill never use it again. the end.

im sooo good at history. its my favorite subject. i almost took AP american history this year, but no one else signed up for it besides me and my three friends so they couldnt hold a class of four people lol so we got put into a regular honors class. aced that sucker!

i use to be a culinary nerd, but we got a new chef so im no longer the teachers pet, so i hate it now. i was so use to the other chef going easy on me and always giving me free food and extra credit. this chef just doesnt like me, so i dont like him. hes so easy to p off though, so i give him attitude all the time. that doesnt help him to like me any, but i honestly dont care lol

ive never had a tutor, ive always been the tutor lol im one of those people who would rather fail a class than admit they need help. im slowly getting over it, but i would rather go and fail a test i know im not ready for than actually go and get help on the subject. it really stinks, and i know i have the problem, i just cant face it.

I see where your coming from... I love history, so much! Almost wish I had taken AP history but oh well... Culinary nerd eh? I don't cook, miserable failure atthat but oh well..

Gotta cut this short.Little brother is itching to get on the computer..

yeah im in culinary five lol been taking it since my freshman year.

the boy is here now sitting on my couch doing his homework.

i guess i should prob go now too and actually help him, haha.

Random thought on the seagulls... I saw a youtube video once of some kids who actually caught a seagull. They buried their friend under about 6 inches of sand and then they left some cheetohs or something there. Then this unknowing seagull walks up on top of the kid, who pops out of the sand and grabs the bird! It was pretty hilarious.

That's crazy! I've had friends who laid on the beach and tried to get seagulls to eat off of them.. It's insane I tell you! Then again the teenagers here are a tad nuts... Wait... all the teenagers but me ^_^...

the seagulls here are not shy to people.

they'll eat out of your hand if you hold it out for them.

mad beach is reallllly bad.

but if you go farther north, it gets better.

at redington there is practically no seagulls at all, thats were we usually go. its not as touristy, houses and condos mostly.

one actually attacked my friend mike once. he apparently was not paying them any attention, so they decided to give him a piece of their minds. he had this huge welt on his leg forever it seemed.

Haha, I had no idea that seagulls could get so violent. I mean, I've seen some nasty Canadian Geese, but seagulls always seem so happy go lucky...

But ugh, it's going to be a late night tonight... I promised some friends that I would make ice cream for tomorrow night but we didn't have enough eggs so I had to run out and get some... So now I just need to get to work and make it... It's going to be so worth it though! Nutella swirl!

Then I need to do my ab workout tonight before bed too.

oh they want you to think that ducky!

"look at me, im cute and white."

then they attack and eat your food :]

you make me soo jealous. i havent had homemade ice cream in forever! there use to be this mom and pop place that had THE best ice cream ever, but the boy and i tried going there after the play and it was closed down :[ it was soo good though. so good. i would seriously consider killing someone for that ice cream.

Oh my gosh...geese *runs away and hides in the corner*

Horrid.Horrid.Memories

On the other hand.. DUCKY!!! Hows you? Hope your doing good...LONGGGGGG time no talk.

Haha, I make it all the time when I'm home. I'm hoping that it's as amazing as everyone else says because I hear that the way to a boy's heart is through his stomach and there will be a very cute boy who adores Nutella at Taco night tomorrow...

And AHH!!! JOY! I'm stellar! Up to no good, as always... How about you and the Spinspin pony?

correction, the ONLY way to a boys heart is through his stomach!

i think im going to have to drive down and find some nutella ice cream somewhere tomorrow :] thats all im going to be thinking about alllll night lol

Spin spin is good.. I took my first fall off of him last Saturday? Ripped the stirrup leathers I think it was you? gave me.. I freaking LOVED those things.. But they're dead *sighs*.

Are you ever up to good Ducky? You still have your horsey? I wanna call her Nuala? Kinda sounds Koala...Hmm...My sheep(SPin Spin) and Koala Bear... Hmmm..... Can't you telll its lateeeeee?