m539

Rpg Chat Thread :]

Haha, the ice cream is looking delicious. I don't know if they sell it anywhere... But I'm thinking they should. When I open up my ice cream store, I'm sure it will be one of my flavors...

I've still got Nuala but she's actually up for sale right now. But with the economy, I'm sure that she will be for awhile. But that's okay, I'm not really in much of a rush.

if you open an ice cream store i will come and buy some. where ever you are lol

its 830am and i dont know why im up.

i have no school because of FCAT, but for some reason im up and i cant go back to sleep. i end up just sitting in my bed. so now im making waffles! yay!

I want some waffles!!!!!!!! I should also go do Spin's stall..... and im so mad to! My freakin zune like died!!!!! Grr... Blah..

Anyways, I need to do another post.. but i'm like braindead. WHYYY!!!

Yup-yup, i'm sooo making sense this morning.

my zune died on like saturday and i still havent remembered to charge it XD

it wouldnt help that i havent put any new music on it in FOREVER becuase we got a new computer and i havent uploaded zune or limewire onto it yet.

actually, i think im going to do that right now. maybe. if i feel like going all the way to my room to get my zune. gah.

im pretty much awake, still kinda out of it, but my friends all called me and were like "we're going to see ptec, youre coming! get up! get dressed! we'll be there at 930!"

so i guess im going to see a college today hah

No it died as in like hte 4th time i've had to reformat it.. It's not cool *sighs*. Yay colleges? What college is ptec? o.O

Eww limewire, torrents are a million times better and safer!! And easier to get more music haha..

I can't think, my (whoa just typed shorts) posts are wayy to short, and jumpy, and blegh.. yay?

ohh that sucks.

after i got mine, it was good for about a month, and then it wouldnt charge. i plugged it into every computer everywhere and in the wall jack that we bought just becuase it wouldnt charge in the computer. still would not charge.

so we took it back and the guy plugs it into his super computer and is all like, "it works fine for me." so i take it home and it charges. i was so mad. i probably looked like the biggest idiot everrrr.

ptec is some tech school thats having an open house today. i think everyone is going to it just to take up a college day and becuase there is free food. my friends are like that. plus if we dont take a college day they count it as an unexcused absence and it goes against us for exams.

ive never had a problem with limewire really, though ive never tried anything else haha

my posts are so not good recently. ive lost all muse really, sorta.

Ah.. i'm not going to school and supposedly "visiting colleges" xD...But i'm not lol i've stayed home the past two days =). Zune's are finicky at best... I'm having to wait 6 hours to reload all 100gb of music back on.. *sighs*

That's cool, hey who doesn't want free food?! I still want waffles... Darn... You shouldcome bring me waffles? I'll let you pet my sheep horse? Haha

well the open house thing starts in 20 minutes and they havent called back, so i dont think we're going lol and i really dont want to go, so im not going to call and see whats going on haha

yeah we "visited colleges" yesterday. we just walked into the tiny comunity college and picked up little booklets and said we took a tour, the school believed us. we went to the beach, the park, malls, back to the boys, whatever we could find to do in the four hours they were testing. but in someones ap class they had a quiz, so we had to go back to school for 90 minutes.

yeah, zunes are quite crazy. dont get me wrong, i love mine to pieces, but ive had problems with it. not nearly as many as some of my friend ipods, so it makes me love my zune 10x more :) lol

Haha , exciting! I <3 my zune as well... I want waffles though! Though, dont think I should try and make some..Wouldn't want me to accidentally die from food poisoning!!! Or maybe? Hmmmm....

lucky me, they called lol

so now im going. just more time to spend with the boy.

waffles are actually hard to make ._. if you dont do it right they turn out like rubbery little tires. no joke. plus you need a waffle iron, which i actually almost bought myself for christmas, but the one with flames wasnt on sale, so i decided against it all together. i like to stick with pancakes, so much easier.

I can't do pancakes either. I'm cooking challenged ^_^. Though have fun! I'm sure you'll be uber thrilled to go. I expect a 3 page report when you get back! Along with signed pictures of all the administration there =).... Have to make sure your not just ditching us here... Joking. Have fun though.

haha, i plan on walking in, picking up some booklets and walking out again.

if it was anywhere else, id be more excited to go, but our culinary class and ptec are very close so i basically know everything about the school already.

the instructors are friends, so he comes in and cooks with our class all the time. its just an excuse to get out of the house i guess.

you can always buy those toaster waffles :D

not as good as home made, but theyll do haha

No don't buy the box waffles! They're not the same at all! And not nearly as fatty and delicious!

And I should be running right now. Or riding. But I slept in and it was amaaaaaaazing!

^haha, I really want to start running, but it's all rainy and crappy here right now.

and cold.

So I shall have to wait.

And, I'm lame, but I love box waffles! My friends get this amazing kind and we dip them in yogurt... sooo good :)

Noo I don't like toaster wafflessssssssssssssssssss..... =D Actually, I don't even like waffles well only the ones you get at like hotels.. They're amazing!!!

Yeah! Go Run or ride!!!! Leave us now! =P

hahaha I thought it would be nasty but it was amazinggg.

xD

ha yeahh.. I probably would too. they're good.. haha

I hate running...Well I like it but I have no motivation. Yay eh? I should go ride...HUGE show this weekend, didn't ride yesterday either....

Must.Break.In.New.Boots *cries* lol

I know!! Ive just gotten to where I can zip them up at the top and b utton...But it wont stay!! Darn them being tall && me being short..

So yeah: I get to crash two lunches today yay? My old private school i'm crashing their lunch and saying hi to everyone there...Then my school im going in just for the last part of lunch and 4th period..

i hateee breaking in new boots.

one of the reasons i try my hardest NEVER to buy new boots lol the ones i have are practically ten hundred years old.

haha

I hate new boots aswell..

I haven't gotten a new pair of boots in.. forever. haha.

I don't show.. so it doesn't really matter. xD

same, i havent showed in a while.

i just dont have time anymore, with school and all.

im hoping that if i can volunteer at the summer camp i can judge the camps show :) that would be fun. plus i would get so much more riding in lol

Hi chicas!

I need to post my stats for several RPG's but right now i'm at school. bleh. though i do get to go home at 2:00. yay! haha.

but i really want to RPG, like badly. even though my writing would probably suck compared to others *coughbowiecough*

duskkkyyyy!

hah sucks for you to be a school! :)

do you love me or do you love me?

and your writting doesnt suck, and im the last person you should be comparing yourself to. my writing has slumped recently.

duskkkyyyy!

hah sucks for you to be a school! :)

do you love me or do you love me?

and your writting doesnt suck, and im the last person you should be comparing yourself to. my writing has slumped recently.

haha. yeah but i get out in like 15 minutes.

jes. i luff you. <3 [bat Eyelashes] I swear we need to meet someday. i want to come visit florida again. (:

oh shut up, i love your writing, in my personal opinion anyways. but i love Role playing. so much fun. but i will get my stats up when i get home and before my mom kicks me off the computah' lol

Ha, dusk, my writing sucksss.

I'm working on it, but yeah. lol.

yeah, I probably would show, but my mom doesn't have time and my mare doesn't trailer well.. Last show I went to was yearsss ago. haha.

Though I go with my friends to shows and take pictures, and they want me to show their horses sometime.. lol.

whoo goingi over to my friend's house to finish my project for school in a couple minutes.

I should probably get ready.. hahaha