m539

Rpg Chat Thread :]

Its the only thing Ive been playing on my computer recently. Ive become the biggest solitaire beast ever. I win everytime lol or i get close and get mad and start over.

but now Im messing with pictures my friend just sent me.

just randomly bored I guess.

Haha I'm always bored.

I'm homeschooled so I'm done school by like, noon usually, and I generally have nothing else to do, especially in the winter because I can't ride.

So I'm always playing online games or other things like that.. spider solitaire is my faveee. xD

When I'm bored I'm either on the computer or reading a book... Needless to say there's usually something else I should be doing instead. Like now, I should be getting that scholarship application ready to send out today. But I'm too lazy to do it right now.

bleh. i just got done with a butt load of yardwork.

took the SATs yesterday which was actually easier than i thought, but of course when i get my scores back, i'll prob would have scored really low. math was easier than i expected it to be, the reading part though.. geeze, that was deadly. i dont have a large enough intention span for that.

i ended up going to the fair after that and i got in trouble for going. why, dont ask me, becuase i told my parents i was going, i called them before i left, but apparently i have to call them every five minutes to let them know im still there. crazy parents.

so now, i need to read up and write up some posts.

I'm back!!!!!!!!

Short recap:

Things went great..

Friday we pulled in around 4 or 5ish..unloaded hte horses and settled them. Found out who was on our scramble team. A girl named Sherry and Ashley.. Sherry was our C advisor and Ashley the otehr rider. We were supposed to have a third(from our club) but her dad did something stupid and got injured pretty badly.. Tack room set-up and what not went kinda bad..We got 8 points off but rectifyed 2 and only got 6 off.. Running off of 3 hours of sleep, and finally got to the hotel around 11ish...

Next morning was the rides AND the jog.. Helped get everyone ready for the j og, and ran around like a chicken with my head cut off =).. GOt through that, then we had some chilling time. Ate some, ate some more, and then it was time for formals. Tia's was first and we got her pony ready and formals went great with zero penalties. She warmed up and had a great round. Had a bit of an oops coming off the fence, but she settled her pony down.

How it was set up for the Lower Riders was their first ride was jumpers then the second was equitation but was timed as well. Her ride went GREAT in equitation... Ashley fell off but had a great equitation ride.

THEN it was time to take down tack rooms, pick stalls and finish up their rally. Our team got 2nd in our divison =) So pretty happy. After that the older riders started up for our qualifying rally.. They told us like an hour before the jog that we had jog that night! So had to send my friend to the hotel to get tan pants/riding pants.. Jog went great, then it was time to finish setting up tack rooms.

The chief HM judge let us judge eachother's set-up with an accompanying judge so that was great.. I was actually on another club's team as they had a rider drop out due to lameness(of the horse) so I was on there. Kinda awkward at first but they were pretty nice.

Then today, formals went great and warmup was great till we got to the jumping.. Had a few bad jumps, he was hyper and I wasn't used to him being like this so bit of a change.

First round: Disaster but we managed to pull it together. He was rushing and ignoring me nad I wasn't helping any. Had a run-out which was my fault! I coulda pushed him to the jump but we hit ab ending line to fast and had to circle. So we got 22 time faults as well because we were all over teh arena sadly. Our course was crazy! Vertical to a rollback oxer to another rollback to another rollback and what not..

Second round: Equitation! This was one of our better rounds, he was listening to me and coming back when I asked. We had bending lines and rollbacks and a double combination..One of our best rounds and we had only 11 time faults then.

Third round: Oh my...our best round, we were really tearing it up out there. Had a few iffy fences where he hesitated: as I knew he was really tired. Felt like I was chasing him but we cut off a lot of our time. Sadly I turned left after a jump realized it and had to switch him quickly to the other way. So didn't make the jumpoff but only had a few time faults..

gotta go but ill write more later <3

hi though everyone

Im trying to get as much done on my junior reasearch paper as i can. ew.

im going on a college field trip thursday and friday and of course the papers due and the grading period ends friday and we have exams monday! yay for me!

Im cramming for english so much lol

I keep getting distracted by solitaire and posting on here lol

LOOKING FOR HORSES?

you want to look for me, and buy for me?

ohh luckyyy.

i need to get out and ride, stupid school.

my friends are always telling me i can come ride with them whenever i want, so i might take them up with that offer sometime soon. though its been like four months since ive been on a horse ._.

Aww if you were closer i'd say you could come ride my curly. We just came back from a show so he's getting today and tomorrow off then back to normal work =)...

I found a cute little 5 year old non-reg. tb mare that seems just like what i'm looking for.. So waiting on more pictures and her height..

haha, Id come there in a heart beat lol

aww I want to see too :) im a sucker for thoroughbreds

i grew up on thoroughbreds mostly. except for my Jakey-poo :) Tonka is my current pain-in-the-butt tb, gotta love him though. I swear hes going to kill me one day.

also, is it bad that im laughing after getting into a fight with the boy?lol

Yes it's bad but understandable =)..So finished my ap lang poster...Eww it's horrid. Blegh oh wells it's all good haha. It has all the required elements sooo =)

He got mad becuase I picked up this kid brandon from baseball practice.

becuase driving a freshman who lives in your neighborhood home is the first sign of cheating! i knew it!lol it wouldnt help we kinda had a thing before the current boy.

I have my paper almost done, just gotta write a conclusion and do some minor changes with come word choice. i worked on my scholarship a bit, and now im about to turn in.

Thank goodness I have fcat today, didnt have to go to any class but english, so it was my only homework. gooood for me :D

Lovely and whoa fcat? Weird...I thought that was over and done with.. Meh, none the less eep anatomy and physiology test today. Yippeh!! AND im running late oh boy.. oh wells... Rawr this is like so not together...

Once again people are scarring the little freshman with all this talk of big papers. I barely getting through this year alive I don't want to think about the next 3 years!

[surrender]

School is so...depressing. Actually just english class =)

&& I still want a waffle from a hotel..I LOVE those kind of waffles... None the less, i'm to tired to even open my eyes =) Yippee.

im actually sitting in school right now.

im suppose to bbe looking up information about the schools im going to see tomorrow but me and the boy are just messing around on the computers becuase i really dont even want to go to the colleges we're going to see. actually, its mostly because i have no chance of getting into either one. lol

i had science fcat on monday. it was deadly. probably failed that sucker, glad it doesnt count for anything.

so now i need to read these posts before i leave tomorrow.

doubt i'll have any time tonight to read through.

True...True.. So i'm bored, the annoying pool guy let my cat outside so I can't find him so i'm pretty mad about that.. To my h.w to do *sighs* Don't wanna do it haha! My horse is agitated and i'm getting a little annoyed but kinda sad as the lady who had the tb mare hasn't emailed me back yet soo.... blah