m539

Rpg Chat Thread :]

OMG I miss RPing sooooo much. We've said the boards have been dead for idk HOW long...but I think they're truely dead now. RIP Roleplaying forum ='[

Ditto! I haven't been on the RPG boards for too long, but I've lurked and joined in a few, but WOW! Now it's completely lifeless

I agree with SoCal. RPs are better with more people, but as long as there are the few of us that stay active, we can make it work

I agree with SoCal. RPs are better with more people, but as long as there are the few of us that stay active, we can make it work

It's been months since I've been on here, holy crap!

Haha, I want to join some RPs. but I'm not sure if I'll have the time coming up to stay active... I'd definitely try though. :)

omgg i just like randomly decided to log on today haha

i havent been on here in like months :( i miss you guys

wow this place is slightly lively again haha *knocks on wood*

Yeah Indy, you better knock on that wood =p

Considering the boards have been completely DEAD the past few months, I'd say we're doing pretty good having 10+ people in one RP. The problem is when random people join, post a couple times, then leave. OR when we have a million other RP's going on and we can't keep them all straight. But I haven't seen any of that problem in a while...

Edited by Wild Horse Feathers