Sign in to follow this  
groomertabby

20 Questions

copy paste and take my answers out.

1.What color is your horse? Black or dark bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Red, Purple,Gray,Green I like to use lots of colors.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Popcicles and soda

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall in a row barn.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Pyranna (sp)

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? right above her tail.

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? One of her eyes may have limited vision.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? I let her out in the pasture and she bucks and farts and likes to chase me back and forth.

9.Fave way to ride your horse? hummm bare back and english

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Swim

11.barefoot or shod? Barefoot.

12. has your horse ever had colic. No knock on wood.

13.have you ever shown your horse? yes

14.Went horse camping? no but I want to

15.would you our have you done a parade? no but I want to

16.Goal for the summer? get my horse to have a smoother trot (collect up all that)

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Again the bouncy trot.

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? clippers that could have gone under 17 to

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? Ireland

20.Whats your horses best feature? Her Eyes.

1.What color is your horse? Grulla nd white mini and Appaloosa gelding

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Yellow and black

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Carrots

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Run In That can be closed in for a stall

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Natural

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Withers

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? none so far

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Lay down in the field with the mini and sleep

9.Fave way to ride your horse? Western

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Go on a trail ride

12. has your horse ever had colic. No knock on wood.

14.Went horse camping? no

15.would you our have you done a parade? no

16.Goal for the summer? to perfect his headset and tempo at the jog and lope

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Stop his cribbing

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Seeing the saddle lol

20.Whats your horses best feature? His looks and his personality

1.What color is your horse? Bay, Bay Roan, Sorrel, Gray

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Black, Green, Hot Pink

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Apple Treats

4.What kind of housing do you use for your horse? Run in sheds and wind breaks

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Pyranha (sp)

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Under the chest and above the withers

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Sterling sliced his tendon all the way to the bone! But is all better now! =)

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Chase the cows!lol

9.Fave way to ride your horse? Barback!

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Ride on the beach

11.barefoot or shod? Ones shod and the rest are barfoot

12. has your horse ever had colic. Harley has...

14.Went horse camping? Yup!

15.would you our have you done a parade? Yup sure have! It was a BLAST!

16.Goal for the summer? Show at some fun shows and get ready to compete either in College Rodeo or the Ranch Horse Team!

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Be more collected and softer in the face...

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Depends...some days its the trailer, maybe the shadow or the cow...just depends...

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? The Beach...any beach!

20.Whats your horses best feature? Gotta love the buttys! [Yay]

What the hay, I'll do Little F this time. Riley gets all the fun.

FRASIER

1.What color is your horse? Bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Grey today.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Those soft peppermints

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? My barn.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? RepelX

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Hmm, probably his forehead

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? he had surgery as a 2 year old

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? When he's scared at a new place, he freezes and only moves his eyes. We joke that he has a stiff neck.

9.Fave way to ride your horse? with tack, please

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Hmm, show him, though that is coming up soon

12. has your horse ever had colic. No

13.have you ever shown your horse? next month

15.would you our have you done a parade? noooo

16.Goal for the summer? sell him

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Have him grow 6 inches so I have a reason to keep him

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? People yelling

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? The beach

20.Whats your horses best feature? His stallion cresty neck

1.What color is your horse? dark bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Royal Blue and Hot Pink are her main colours, other colours I use are black, brown (a rich brown, not a yellowy icky brown) hunter green, other shades of blue and white.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? peanut butter and strawberry jam on whole wheat bread, stud muffins, anything edible really

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall in a huge concrete barn

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Supershield green

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? just behind her bridle path

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? fractured coffin bone

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? when I first start the carrot stretches everyday, her first reaction is to bow for the carrot, which kinda makes me wish that I hadn't taught her to bow

9.Fave way to ride your horse? in an english saddle, my fav is my wintec ap

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Jump a course

11.barefoot or shod? Shod in front, barefoot in back

12. has your horse ever had colic. Once, combination of gas and mild impaction, she was very uncomfortable and I was alone at the barn with my first actual colic episode. I have never been so scared in my life. She was five.

13.have you ever shown your horse? yes, just local stuff

16.Goal for the summer? get both of us sound enough to really start working again

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? getting her to stop bucking when her rider tenses their thighs at the canter

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Squirrels

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? I don't know, never really thought about it, maybe Spruce Meadows

20.Whats your horses best feature? Her wacky personality

1.What color is your horse?

Bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse?

Hunter green, black, and white

3.Whats your horses fave treat?

Any kind of typical horse treat - carrots, apples, sugar cubes, horse treats of course...

4.What kind of housing do you use for your horse?

Pasture 24/7 with a shelter

5.What kind of fly spray do you use?

Bronco, I think...I don't even know lol. Whatever it is, it doesn't work very well. I want Endure.

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched?

Anywhere on his face, especially right above his eyes

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had?

Mmm...idk, we haven't run into much. He's just extremely hard to keep weight on.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do?

Make faces at meal time, lol...idk...he's a goofy guy all around

9.Fave way to ride your horse?

Cross country

10.Whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do?

Foxhunt, ride on the beach, swim, go on a hardcore trail ride...oh, you asked for one.

11.Barefoot or shod?

He's barefoot right now, but he'll be getting shoes soon b/c we'll be making some long hauls.

12.Has your horse ever had colic.

Not as long as I've had him

13.Have you ever shown your horse?

Yes

14.Went horse camping?

No

15.Would you our have you done a parade?

I've done one on another horse. My horse isn't one I'd ride in a parade though.

16.Goal for the summer?

Huh...haven't made a goal for the whole summer.

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be?

I know I should put "Nothing!" right here but I would love if he was an easy keeper! haha. I'd even settle for average TB metabolism.

18. Whats your horses biggest fear?

Not sure...he's not crazy about white inanimate objects or smaller animals (foal, miniature, calf, etc. lol) No problem with animals like dogs, though.

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be?

The Olympics? :rotf: idk. Foxhunting somewhere, or galloping on the beach in Scotland/Ireland

20.Whats your horses best feature?

Physically? I think he has an elegant neck and I love the fact that his ears are always forward when we ride. Other than physically - his best feature has got to be that he puts up with me! haha.

i don't own anymore but i'm going to do this because i'm bored!

1.What color is your horse? chestnut tobiano

2.What colors do you use on your horse? black, hunter green, white, brown, and a little bit of pink.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? peppermints

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? stall/field

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? don't remember!

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? crest.

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? chronic lameness... blah.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? hmm. not sure.

9.Fave way to ride your horse? english?

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? show him :(

11.barefoot or shod? front shoes

12. has your horse ever had colic? nope

13.have you ever shown your horse? nope

14.Went horse camping? not with him

15.would you our have you done a parade? he used to before i got him. did trick or treating which was kind of parade-y.

16.Goal for the summer? don't own him anymore.

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? make him not lame!

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? plastic bags & dewormer

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? cross country. if he could jump.

20.Whats your horses best feature? his face. adorable.

I have 3 horses.. LOL Bear with me!

1.What color is your horse? Grey few spot leopard, chestnut and sorrel

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Black, blue and light purple.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Bananas, apples, chicken nuggets(4 real) and pizza.

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? pasture and if the weather is bad enough I use my 2 stalls and run in.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Bronco

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Misty, her forehead, Bailey her chest and belly, Zoey, she is one GIANT (17hh comin 3 yr old) favorite itchie spot!

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Misty had a BAD allergy where she was having issues breathing, Bailey was pregnant with twins.. Had to get one pinched off, Zoey Choked REALLY bad and asperated 2 days of owning her. Kinda sucked.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Zoey I think is TRYING to kill my tree.. She leans INTO it like she will fall over if the tree breaks...

9.Fave way to ride your horse? Sometimes bareback.. If Misty isnt in a bucking mood and Bailey IN SADDLE.. She is TOO HOT to ride bareback safely and Zoey, well she is still in the gaining weight ( I bought her March 6th and she was under weight when I bought her), so under saddle or in the buggy.

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Ride on the beach..

12. has your horse ever had colic. Bailey I thought was, but I am thinking more now that it was her foal moving that was making her act the way she was...

13.have you ever shown your horse? nope

14.Went horse camping? Yes it was a BLAST!!!

15.would you our have you done a parade? Nope.. Would like Zoey to be in a parade.

16.Goal for the summer? Get my horses FIT!!

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Misty bucking..

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Not much.. They are all pretty spook free!

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? The BEACH!!

20.Whats your horses best feature? Their build!! All 3 have VERY NICE BUILD!

post-51926-1237698552_thumb.jpg

1.What color is your horse? bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Any color

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Stud Muffins

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall/paddock

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? dunno

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? crest

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Over reached and half ripped off his heel bulb on his one foot

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? plays with things with his mouth

9.Fave way to ride your horse? jumping

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Swim in the ocean

11.barefoot or shod? shod

12. has your horse ever had colic. not other than extremely mild gas colic (AKA, Farty)

16.Goal for the summer? show 3'9" hunters/jumpers, sell him and buy new horse

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? rounder jump

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? puddles

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? olympics ;)

20.Whats your horses best feature? His Attitude

1.What color is your horse? Bright bay.

2. What colors do you use on your horse? Black, white, dark brown leather, hunter, navy, maroon, bright red.

3. Whats your horses favorite treat? Apples with molasses.

4. What kind of housing do you use for your horse? Stall in a barn with daily turnout.

5. What kind of fly spray do you use? Pyranna.

6. Whats your horses favorite place to be scratched? 3/4 of the way up his neck on the left side, just below his mane. And right around his withers.

7. What's the worst medical problem your horse has had? A keratoma in his RF hoof that required surgery to remove. And a bow suspensory before I got him.

8. Funny thing your horse likes to do? Open up my tack trunk and dig through it for treats.

9. Favorite way to ride your horse? Over big jumps and on gallops in open fields. And bareback in shorts and bare feet to go swimming.

10. What's one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Get qualified for anything.

11. Barefoot or shod? Usually shod on all four. Currently barefoot in the back.

12. Has your horse ever had colic. First time ever the last few days.

13. Have you ever shown your horse? A few times.

14. Went horse camping? Yes, but not with him.

15. Would you or have you ever done a parade? Nope, and I don't think I want to.

16.Goal for the summer? Get Ben sound and qualify for the Talent Search with him maybe. Find another horse.

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? His age.

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Plastic bags blowing around the barn and attacking him.

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride where would it be? Some super pretty beach. And I'd wear designer clothes and have a photoshoot too.

20.Whats your horses best feature? That his ears flop when he's relaxed. His personality as a whole. And his adorable face.

Edited by SmileItLooksGoodOnYou

1.What color is your horse? Ginisee-Dark Bay/Black, Uma- Brown. no really. she's actually not bay. Reilly-bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Ginisee- Red/Royal blue, Uma-Maroon, Sunburst Yellow, Navy. Reilly-Hunter green

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Ginisee- carrots (baby), Uma-anything but butterscotch, Reilly-carrots (big)

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Uma and Gin stay in the barn and go out during the day. Reilly has a run-in with a pasture

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Marigold spray

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Gin- on her girth, Uma-withers, Reilly-poll

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Gin- deep flexor tendon injury caused her to be retired, Uma-sequestrum (dead bone) caused her to have surgery, Reilly- hasn't had any thusfar

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Gin- going into random bucking fits in the field, Uma- rearing in the field and lifting up her lip to smell, Reilly- shaking his head at the mares when he wants them to get a move on!

9.Fave way to ride your horse? Gin-bareback with halter, Uma- saddle and jumping, Reilly- not broke

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Gin- jump over 4 foot, Uma- do a Novice event, Reilly- ride him!

11.barefoot or shod? Gin- barefoot, Uma-barefoot for winter (gets shoes and stud holes in spring thru fall), Reilly- barefoot

12. has your horse ever had colic? No. Thank goodness *knock on wood*

13.have you ever shown your horse? Gin- yes, champion. Uma-yes. Reilly- no

14.Went horse camping? no. don't really wish to

15.would you our have you done a parade? no. my horses have too... delicate... of a mind.

16.Goal for the summer? Gin-get her to trot slower so i can ride her bareback more. Uma- get to more events. Reilly- be sold

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Gin- that she could jump again (tendon injury). Uma- that she wasn't so hard to train. Reilly- that he wouldn't bite :)

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Gin- plastic bags and smoke. Uma- mushrooms and mounting blocks. Reilly- people sneaking up on him and smoke

20.Whats your horses best feature? Gin-her laid back personality. Uma- her firey personality and her entire body. she's gorgeous. Reilly- his willingness to learn

That's my horses for you!

(my old horsieeeeeee)

2.What colors do you use on your horse? purple

3.Whats your horses fave treat? soft peppermints

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? stall & a nice huge field.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? bug block!

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? on the side of her face

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? she was lame for like a month

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do?follow me everywhere :)

9.Fave way to ride your horse? bareback in the fields or englishhhhh.

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? run her in a western saddle! and go like ultimate trail riding. with like swimming and stuff

11.barefoot or shod? shod in the front.

12. has your horse ever had colic? no.

14.Went horse camping? yea

15.would you our have you done a parade? nope

16.Goal for the summer? get her back!

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? for her not to be headshy.

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? someone touching her ears!

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? in Europe, or like go out west when theres mountians in the background and plains for miles and miles!

20.Whats your horses best feature? her color, and her elegance

1.What color is your horse? Grey / Dark Bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Black and white / Blue

3.Whats your horses fave treat?Carrots/Apple Blast Treats

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Both are on 24/7 pasture inless the weather says they need to be in there stall.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use?uhh there is like 5 bottles in the barn..none of them are the same..so its what ever i pick up..One is Orange..One is yellow..And some other random colors..

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Behind his ears/Next to his tail

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had?Bucked Shins,pinfired somehow ended up coming short on his left front untill he warms up / nothing that i know of...

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Walks in circles../Nickers when he sees me every time haha

9.Fave way to ride your horse? English Bareback but im sure they would let me XD

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do?Ride on the beach

11.barefoot or shod? Barefoot all the way baby

12. has your horse ever had colic. No..Knock on wood...

13.have you ever shown your horse? nope..Hope to one day though..maybe..

14.Went horse camping? nope

15.would you our have you done a parade? Not on my current horse..Use to on Pumpkin..

16.Goal for the summer? Trail ride Shaker/Jump Dillan

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Nothing at all

18. Whats your horses biggest fear?Really I don't know..Shaker has a thing about cones...But he gets over it..Geepers freaks over Donkeys..

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? All over Texas..All I need is right here!

20.Whats your horses best feature?There Pretty little heads

1.What color is your horse? Blood bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Pink, Blue or she looks great in hunter green.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Brown sugar cinnamon poptarts...seriously...and apple cinnamon nutrigrain bars!

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall in a barn...

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Pyranna

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? On the left side of her neck right below her mane.

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? She has a rotated coffin bone.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? She has like an obsession with foals. There's one at the barn that runs around sometimes and she goes nuts. Whinnying and all kinds of stuff. It's pretty great.

9.Fave way to ride your horse? English? WIth a bareback pad is fun occasionally...her whithers are too high without one...pain.

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Swim and jump.

11.barefoot or shod? Shod.

12. has your horse ever had colic. Yes...very scary

13.have you ever shown your horse? No

14.Went horse camping? No, but it really sounds like fun.

15.would you our have you done a parade? I haven't, but I want to get her in shape to do it.

16.Goal for the summer? Get Lia in shape and jumping some.

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Get her to poop in one spot in her stall, and not be so spooky, especially with the trailer

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? trailer, clippers

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? Kentucky in a huge huge green field, ireland or the beach. But a nice beach, not galveston. Ew.

20.Whats your horses best feature? Her Eyes.

1.What color is your horse? The pony is a pale chestnut roan, and the TB is a grey [i hope her black points stay a little longer!]

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Any and every color ;)

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Joker's Molasses treats, but Haystacks Wild Berry are just as good.

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? 24' x 24' pipe pens [sigh. I miss having them in stalls.]

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Absorbine Duraguard.

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Right along the top of the shoulder, and chest.

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? For the pony? An abcess. For the TB? Nothing yet [knock on wood.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? The TB likes to rather violently 'nod' her head in the cross-ties. The pony likes to bite things [like brushes, pipes, buckets, etc.]

9.Fave way to ride your horse? Bareback for the pony, I haven't had a chance to ride the TB yet.

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Take the pony to a track and let her fully gallop.

11.barefoot or shod? Barefoot for the pony, front shoes for the TB.

12. has your horse ever had colic. No, knock on wood.

13.have you ever shown your horse? Yes.

14.Went horse camping? No.

15.would you our have you done a parade? No, and I don't want to :).

16.Goal for the summer? Get the pony consistently going over 2'9", get the TB u/s.

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? For the pony, nothing. I love her despite her attitude. For the TB, make her a little calmer, a little saner.

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? The pony hates tumbleweeds, turkeys, and rocks. The TB hates people in red jackets.

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? The beach.

20.Whats your horses best feature? The pony's best feature is her conformation, for the TB, it's her movement.

1.What color is your horse? Reddish bay

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Mostly pink.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Besides the standard apples and carrots, Oat and Honey bars from Costco

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? I prefer an enclosed stall in a barn but currently a 24 x 24 pipe pen

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? I dont remember but the bottle is black, or is it grey...

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? All along her crest under her mane

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Minor colic

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Chance doesn't really do anything funny

9.Fave way to ride your horse? Usually dressage but lately I have been lazy and gone bareback

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Go team penning

11.barefoot or shod? Barefoot for now

12. has your horse ever had colic. See #7

13.have you ever shown your horse? Once

14.Went horse camping? No

15.would you our have you done a parade? Definitely no

16.Goal for the summer? No real goal, she's getting older so I work her less

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Just one thing? Then it would be her horrible canter

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Being without her pony

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? She doesn't like to travel

20.Whats your horses best feature? Her loving disposition

1.What color is your horse? One Bay and one Chestnut

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Mostly Navy, but some black, baby blue, pink, purple

3.Whats your horses fave treat? mints

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Wipe

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? Weaver neck, lady face

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Weaver suspensory injury, Lady COPD

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? run like a retard around the arena

9.Fave way to ride your horse? the way i stay on

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? go on an all day hack

12. has your horse ever had colic. no thank god!

16.Goal for the summer? keep improving!

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? No brocking

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? Weaver -- not going outside, Lady the boogie man

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? every where!!!!!

20.Whats your horses best feature? Lady her star, Weaver his butt!!!!!

1.What color is your horse? two bays

2.What colors do you use on your horse? One is lime green and one is navy and yellow

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Goldfish crackers

4.What kind of housing do you use for your horse? They have stalls, but usually I leave them out with one stall open

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? It's yellow

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? I don't really scratch them.

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Neither have had any, knock on wood.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Although it's not funny, one of them tries to kill my papillon daily... but stops when he sees me staring at him.

9.Fave way to ride your horse? English, and the other is not broke (he's only 19 months)

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? I'd love for Clyde to be old enough to be ridden...

11.barefoot or shod? Front feet for TB because of soundness issues

12. has your horse ever had colic. Highly colicked mildly once in my 9 years of owning him.

16.Goal for the summer? perfect ground manners for Clyde

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? Highly, knock off 10 years on age, Clyde, make him a couple years older!

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? um the plastic tarp they met today.

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? Somewhere wonderful

20.What's your horses best feature? Highly... eyes, Clyde, amazing forelock

copy paste and take my answers out.

1.What color is your horse? Sorrel... but appears more chestnut. He's really red.

2.What colors do you use on your horse? Depends on the mood I'm in. I like navy blue though.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? Anything edible.

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall in a barn, turnout in pens during the day.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? Bronco by Farnam

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? I don't know, anywhere really.

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? Has a twisted bad leg, but hasn't caused soundness issues.

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? Eat his own poo. It isn't so much funny as disgusting, but it was the first thing that came to my mind.

9.Fave way to ride your horse? English?

10.whats one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Swim

11.barefoot or shod? Barefoot

12. has your horse ever had colic. No

13.have you ever shown your horse? Yes

14.Went horse camping? No

15.would you our have you done a parade? No but I think it would be a cool experience.

16.Goal for the summer? Get a champion ribbon at one of our shows.

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? He would have flying lead changes down.

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? He really doesn't have any. He's pretty much bombproof.

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? Not sure. There are honestly soo many cool places, it;s hard to choose one.

20.Whats your horses best feature? His blaze =)

2.What colors do you use on your horse? red. teal. white. not all together tho.

3.Whats your horses fave treat? peppermints

4.What kind of houseing do you use for your horse? Stall in a row barn.

5.What kind of fly spray do you use? uh, i forget.

6.Whats your horses fave place to be scratched? neck

7.Whats the worst medical problem your horse has had? nothing

8.Funny thing your horse likes to do? roll right after i give her a goooood bath

9.Fave way to ride your horse? on her back. i haven't done much of this

11.barefoot or shod? naked right now. i'm broke and she's outta work

12. has your horse ever had colic? no. knock on wood

13.have you ever shown your horse? i haven't

16.Goal for the summer? get back on

17.If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? trot like she does in the picture

18. Whats your horses biggest fear? uh, idk. nothing really. well the blue noodles are pretty terrifying...

19.If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? new zealand

20.Whats your horses best feature? eyes

heres a picture :D

*grumbles* she only trots like this for pictures. without me.

DSC_0165.jpg

Why not?

1. What color is your horse? Chestnut

2. What colors do you use on your horse? Mainly hunter green

3. What's your horses fave treat? Carrots, apples, Ritz crackers.

4. What kind of housing do you use for your horse? Paddock with a 3 sided stall

5. What kind of fly spray do you use? Pyranna

6. What's your horses fave place to be scratched? His head

7. What's the worst medical problem your horse has had? Pneumonia, neurological problems, Cushings

8. Funny thing your horse likes to do? Bite his lower lip when he gets nervous like a little kid

9. Fave way to ride your horse? Doesn't matter

10. What's one thing you want to do with your horse that you never have gotten to do? Go cross country

11. Barefoot or shod? Shoes

12. Has your horse ever had colic. Once

13. Have you ever shown your horse? Actually no

14. Went horse camping? Not with my horse, but with others

15. Would you our have you done a parade? I'm not sure how he'd handle it, but sure

16. Goal for the summer? To be able to ride my horse

17. If you could change one thing about your horse what would it be? 10 years younger

18. What's your horses biggest fear? Shadows, puddles, minis

19. If you could take your horse any place to ride it would be? A big old grassy field, like in the movies =p

20.Whats your horses best feature? I love his forelock