Sign in to follow this  
Cheyenne&Gizmo

New Horse Pictures!

i just bought this horse, he is a registered AQHA ... he is trained to the hilt, and i "trained" him last summer ( more like rode him and got paid to do it!) but the owner finally decided to sell him so i jumped on the oppertunity to have him...

the only issue we are having so far, is that the lady thought it was cute when he nibbled her pockets and arms and anything she was holding! and he was gelded really late in life ( like 6 years old) so he was trying to have some fun with my mares today, but he thought that it got old really fast!....... but on to the pictures!

here is Apache Cowboy...aka Cowboy!

kinda bad editing on this one.. but i just LOVE his mane and expression in the picture... i will have to fix the editing

cowboyedited.jpg

not so great side shots (hard in a small barn!)

horses017.jpg

horses036.jpg

horses044.jpg

The big Canadian that we have boarding here right now....he i 17 hh and is about 16 years old, he is a retired City Police horse....

horses047.jpg

and a last one of my fat little mini... pepsi ( she is due on April 8 ish)

horses010.jpg

He is pretty!! You can definitely tell that he was a stallion for a while!! I like him!

He is very handsome. And still kind of has that stallion build to him. I like him! lol And the mini is darlin. The retired police horse is pretty!!

thanks guys....

i don't know his breeding right now i haven't recieved his papers yet from the owners... i know he has Mr.SanPeppy on him and alot of running and barrel blood.. so we will try him on barrels andsee what happens....

Thanks for the compliments on him i am quite proud of the buy!