Sign in to follow this  
HeGotSpots

The Little Picture By Name

How do I get my picture to go in the little box by my name? I am new here and not of the computer generation, in other words old as dirt! :sick:

Your avitar? First, click the link "My Controls", which is at the top of the page by where it tells you that you're logged in. Then, on the left side of the page, click "Edit Avitar Settings", which is under the heading Personal Profile. Then you can upload a picture from your computer by clicking the Browes button.

I hope that helped at least a little, hehe. If not, I'm sure someone can explain it a lot better. Also, welcome to horsecity!!!

I've changed mine a few times and would like to change again. I've uploaded my picture (I double checked the size and its under the limit). It saves it and shows in my controls its my avatar, but won't change on my posts.

What could I be doing wrong? :confused0024:

Edited to add: It changed the next time I logged in. Weird!

Edited by WhiteHorseAcres

OK, I think I understand how it's supposed to work, but the pic I want to use is only small enough on my Photobucket page, where I edited to the perfect size. However, do I HAVE to use the actual URL, or can I just use the IMG code like with regular post pics?

HELP!!!

Edited by SaltwaterTaffy