Sign in to follow this  
HntrJumpr4Evr

Burn Baby Burn...

Mac walked over to where she saw Tyler and sauntered by him, "Good job out there." She said and continued to walk to her car, getting ready for her race. Opening the door of her Porsche she slowly slid in and shut the door. Turning the key and hearing the click, before the engine purred to life she smiled, that was the best sound in the world. Shifting the car into gear Mac smoked the tires and drove to the starting line.

While waiting for the person she was going to race, she turned on her CD player and skipped to her racing CD which consisted of all Green Day. 'American Idiot' came blaring through the speakers and she watched as a car pulled up next to her, she was worried about the car, knowing it was fast, but hoped that she could beat it.

"Come on baby, make mama proud." Mac said and watched as the starting girl raised the flag and shifted into gear as soon as she saw the flag move. The car fish tail, but found a good grip and took off, the other car right behind her. She was about 3 foot from the finish line when the car next to her bumped her rear end, causing her to spin. Letting off the gas and trying to get the car straight she slowed down, but hit the wall next to her. The car stopped with the sound of metal crunching and glass shattering on her, cutting her arm and head.

Mac crawled out of the passenger side of the car a group of people gathered around and asked if she was ok, to which she pushed them out of the way. Limping slightly towards the guy who had caused her to spin she walked up to him and tapped on the back. When he turned she socked him in the jaw, causing him to fall. "Learn to race and beat people the correct way you ..... of a man." Mac said and walked away to her damaged car, trying to figure out how to fix it.

Diesel looked to her "yea, my race starts in about 5 minutes" he said with a smile. "I'll catch you later" he said as he walked off, grabbed a soda and watched a few races before he thew the can in the garbage and headed for his car, he got in, reved it, backed up in a quick but smooth half circle and put his foot to the gas, switched gears with a smooth change and idled at the starting line, he was in lane 4. He waited for the flagger before he would floor it. He waited as the last race finnished before the flagger took her spot again, He saw the crash and turned off his car and looked, once he saw her come out of the car he sighed "good, tonight didnt need a wreck or an ambulance" he said to himself

Edited by Indestructible

OCC: basically people are entering races or moseying about the race grounds it seems.

Edited by Twizzler

|Stats|

Name: Alyssa Robbins

Personality: She is diffently one who thinks of herself as a "Bad A**". She grew up in a small town in southern Germany with her father helping him build his BMWs VWs in his shop, bvut she always had a love for the American Muscle. SHe moved here after the death of her father when she was 19. Alyssa is not afraid of pain, she actually enjoys a little time and again, says it lets her know she is alive. She is diffently outspoken and not afraid of anything, she loves a little contact, and isn't afraid to fight. She strongly dislikes fake people or 2-faced people and loves to teach them their lowly place in the world. She is very strong and determined, but almost fears her emotions and tries to keep them hidden. This girl does not believe in failure and will do whatever it takes to win! This one also has a nasty temper with a very short fuse, easily flys off the handle at the slightest thing, and when she does she is diffently a force to be reckoned with.

Looks/Description: She is thin and has long dark hair with hazle eyes, olive skin tone and stands around 5'5".

Other: Her German accent is still strong and may have slight difficulty finding the proper American term, and she tends to spout off German words when she is excited or mad.

Alyssa Robbins

her 67 GTO

OOC:Also I hate to interupt, but Indestructible are you going to post on Wickford castle? Twiz and I started.

Alyssa sat lounged back in the dirver's seat almost relaxed for once in her life as she crused through the sea of people how trudged aimlessly around the cars. A laugh almost errupted from her chest as she eyed these pethetic Korean and Jananese toys they called cars they took such great pride in. No, it was the real American muscle that was waiting at the finish line. She hated the redicilious body styles with their over proportioned hoods, scoops and tail fins, odd coloring, and what killed them the most was the annoyingly high-pitched whine they made then they were started up. Alyssa loved the purr of her monsterous engine that she herself had rebuilt and adored how it announced it's power with it's ear-shattering roar as it came to life.

She drummed her fingernails on the leather-covered gear shift as she suddenly threw it into nuteral and slammed on the gas and closed smiled as her engine roared with such force that many of the people quickly turned to look, most men were even more shocked that it was a woman behind the wheel and not a large, over-sized man with an even large ego.A small giggle managed to escape her pale lips as she watches as the young boys stared with envious eyes.She slid her foot over and tapped down on the clutch before switching it back into drive and rolling into a vacant parking space.

Alyssa cut the engine, almost saddened by the fact the massive engine had fadded to silence as she pulled the keys and slid them into the pocket of her very tight jeans. She opened the door and slid away from her black leather seats before slamming the door closed behind her. She was fathioned in her dark washed, tight jeans, and a navy blue tank that revaled her toned mid-drift, but compleated her outfit with a pair of black, peep-toed pumps with a four inch heel, yeah she knew how to dress to impress and relished in the fact of being able to flaunt her looks. Most often she used her good looks as an advantage over her male oppents, most men didn't believe a beautiful woman could drive a car and always underestimated her.

Alyssa ran her fingers through her dark hair and strolled over to the registery table to enter her in one of the races.

Edited by **Rapid Dream**

"Good luck," Mercedes said to Diesel as he spoke about having to go race. She did want him to win, just like anyone else she knew, since it wasn't fun to watch people act disappointed and angry. Crossing her arms over her stomach, her bright green eyes searched around for another thing to go do. There were so many people, but she didn't know who looked liked they would want to talk. Most of them probably didn't want to. A lot of the people around here were not nice at all, so she didn't know what to do. Walking away from the bar area, she pushed her way through the crowds, all the noise getting to her head. There were the sounds of revving engines, yelling, talking, squealing tires and any other noise imaginable. It was crazy, but something she couldn't keep herself away from.

Standing on the side of one of the raceways, Mercedes lined herself up on the front line so she could see the next race. There were a bunch of cocky guys bumping into each other with their beer bottles in hand. She tried her best to stay small and out of their way since so many of them were drunk already. She wasn't in the mood to deal with them, all she wanted to do was watch the race.

"Hey, wanna drink, babe?" a guy asked, elbowing her and smirking, his voice slurred. Her lips tightened and she watched him, trying to hold her temper.

"No," she said firmly, looking forward again and trying her best to ignore him. He was saying something to his friends, laughing and bumping around. She hated guys like that. Hated them.

OOC: I'm finally adding my stats ;) Oh, and another sorry about playing a girl :smilie:

Name: Selene Fielding

Personality: Very calm, very cool. Not the friendliest person, but not the most unfriendly one either. If you earn her trust, you have a friend for life. If you screw with her, you have an enemy for life. It's rumored she did time in juvie, though nobody really knows anything about her past, except that she used to steal cars.

Looks/Description: Tall and thin, with short black hair and hazel eyes. She doesn't go out in the sun much, so her skin is pretty pale. A pretty face with delicate features. She's not a model, but she is pretty.

I got out of my car, shutting the door and locking it. After a moment, I set the alarm too. This was a tough crowd, and time and a few bad experiences had taught me to trust no one, especially with my car.

I sighed, looking around through my Ray-Bans. This was going to be very hard to get into. Not just anyone could march in and start racing. I had to make an impression, talk to the right people.

I glanced down for a moment. I was dressed in what I always wore: jeans and a black tank top. Good enough. My clothing wasn't going to impress anyone, my attitude would.

I watched the mix of spectators and racers for a moment, and then I took another breath and stepped forward, determined to get in, no matter what it took.

Edited by Fay C.

OOC: sorry badger, I have things to do on sundays. :/ and some guy is here for an appraisel so I had to clean the house...

BIC: Walking back down the street, Jack found that same girl and waved. "Me again. I gotta go fix a ferrari I just won, so tag along if you want to." Jack never stopped walking, but he felt bad about leaving a drunk girl lying on the sidewalk. "Never mind, you're coming." He grabbed her arm and wrapped her arms around his neck.

OOC: eh, sorry it's short.

Elizabeth heard some voice, saying "me again". She wondered who it was, so she half peered up and noticed the man who was in the ferrari. She heard him offer an invitation to tag along, but everything sound muffled. She heard the words, but her brain just couldn't figure out what he was saying. Suddenly she was lifted off the ground and noticed her arm wrapped around that man's neck. She looked at him, but decided to go with it. She walked next to him interested in where she was going.

"Uhm... who are you?"

Her words still slurred and she wanted some more booze. She just kept walking, waiting for an answer.

ooc. crap reply. ): sorry.

Tyler nodded at her. "Thanks," he said quickly before slinking away. Sipping his drink he saw another race start to happen. Seeing the three cars lined up he raised an eyebrow. "So she really does race...this should be interesting.."He muttered to himself. Propping himself up on the hood of his car, Tyler let his head dropped as he saw the person inching closer to her.

Rule number one, always pay attention. If someones coming up behind you, speed up slow down.. Ram them to the side, never let them fish-tail you like that. Then again he was super cocky and knew that it was a mistake anyone and everyone has and would make. Shrugging his shoulders he watched her climb out of the car. Sighing at the mess and hopped off his car.

"You okay?" Tyler questioned looking at her quietly. Slipping his hands into his hoodie pockets he surveyed her car. Running his hands along the side he couldn't help but grimace at the wrecked vehicle. "Guess, this wasn't your time to win eh?"he commented flashing her a small smile as he watched her slowly. Thankfully for him, he had the means to have a small garage attached to his house so when he got into wrecks, he always was able to fix him, though he knew others weren't as lucky.

Aaryon watched her smirk and he shrugged it off. As the people closed in around him he growled even louder. Before he knew it, there was a gun pulled out. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... Don't you even think about it."Aaryon growled at the man. Flinging him at it, he and the man became tangled like cat and mouse each one wanting life. He knew that some of the people here would cause trouble, he should of stopped it. He knew that, but that was a possible fatal mistake that he would have to live with.

With the sound of people rolling on the ground, bones being crushed and faces bleeding on the ground, Aaryon finally pried his fingers away from the dead man's hands. Slipping the gun into his pocket he shook his head at the people who had gathered around. He wasn't violent, he tried not to be yet he always was. Unfortunately his past always caught up to him and he hated it. Yet he did bring this upon himself.

Aaryon wasn't one to be messed with, don't piss him off or threaten people or there would be heck to pay. Things were black and white for him. He loved you, or he wanted you dead. That's just how things were. Wiping off his bloody hands, Aaryon smeared the blood across his face. Wiping the blood off, he pocketed the gun even more so into his pants. With a sigh, he slipped out of the scene and down to an alley.

OOC and Note to everyone: If you guys want to develop your sub-plots feel free to =)... Right now we have an over abundance of girls haha... So if no one will make another guy, I guess I can...

Edited by -...X...-

OOC: I will make another guy, just give me a lil bit I'm gonna try and go ridding for a while but when I return I will...

Alyssa heard the sudden commotion of raised voices echoing from down the street where the people were less frequent. Her curiousity grew slightly as she looked up from the registery papers, she quickly scribbled her name on the final line provided ans slid the papers back to the man seated behind the table without even looking away from the street, and without another word she walked away.

She ran her fingers through her dark hair as she slid the free hand into the pocket of her jeans. Alyssa managed to sift her way through the close-knit people as they slammed money in eachother's hands after the last race, and shouting about who owed who what.Suddenly she heard where all of the over excitment she had herd was coming from, a man being surrounded by several others, there were frequent shouts and finally a gun was displayed the, obvious, ringleader. He pulled it out and cocked it back before aiming at the man's head who they had all ganged up upon. Alyssa stood aside and watched how this might play out.

Suddenly they began to fight, and the sounds of shrill screams of agony and pain shot through the warm air and finally the young man took off down the back alley. She watched as the gang members all looked around and apperently did observe where he had taken off to.

She laughed under her breath by their stupidity as they all walked away with displeased grunts and moans. After they had all cleared out she took a stroll down the back alley with a smug smirk. Her smiled warmed up slightly as she found the man observing his wounds and dripping from a bloody nose."Well that was quite a show."She stated in a simple voice as she shoved her other hand i her other pocket before leaning up against the brick wall beside him.

"My name's Jack, I passed you in my black 350Z about 5 minutes ago." Jack said when the woman asked who he was. They were already there at the scene of the crash. Should I help her fix it, or not? No, most people here can do that on there own. Making his way back to the Ferrari, he set the woman so she was leaning on the side door of the glossy red Ferrari. "Okay, let's see the damage." Jack said and opened the hood with a puff of smoke. "Geez man, what did you do?" once it all started clearing, he found the problem. "I can't believe, when he got the brand new Bentley V12 engine, he didn't hook the vacuum valve properly! Or the spark plug? dang, son."

I heard the fight, but was too far away to see it. By the time I'd pushed through the crowds, it was already over. I got some cold looks as I hung around the fringes, and I rolled my eyes. So territorial, I thought.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glanced at the loser of the fight. Nice crowd, I thought, and then reminded myself that it was nothing new.

I remembered a few of the nastier fights I'd gotten into, well, started, and glanced down at the scars covering my right arm. No one said I was smart, sometimes my mouth was bigger than my brain.

I got a few more cold looks, and I almost laughed. They thought I was a cop, you could read it in their eyes. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I sighed, ran a hand through my hair. It looked like all the fun was over. I would either get in tonight, or I would come back again tomorrow.

OOC: it sucks, I know. My brain feels like soup. If we're a little overloaded with girls, I can always toss in a guy.

Edited by Fay C.

|Stats|

Name: Ryan Fisher

Personality: Ryan is a very suave and easy going guy who was raised with a lot of money growing up, but he wishes to escape the life of proper suits and businesses meets for his father and wants to explore the underground racing and do something exciting and reckless for one in his life. He is diffently a ladies man and knows how to talk himself out of almost any situation, he does tend to be a little cocky at times and thinks because he is rich that he is better.

Looks/Description: He is your usual pretty boy with well-defined features, dark brown eyes,dark, curly brown hair, and a killer smile. He stands around 6'3".

Other: he is knida new to the whole racing idea, just started about a month ago so he isn't all that great.

Ryan Fisher

his 67 Shelby GT

Mac grimaced as Tyler came over. "Yeah, deffiantly not my day." Mac said and thought for a minute, "Well guess I have to figure out where to fix this thing. Thank god, it wasn't for pinks. You think I can start this thing?" She asked and crawled through the door and tried to start it, the only thing she got done was probably mangling the engine even more than it was. "Sh@!!" She cursed and smacked the wheel and crawled out again, trying to decide what to do, other than go and beat the idiot who caused this.

Tyler looked at her and shrugged. "Your gonna need it towed. I wouldn't even begin to try and start it up."he said looking at her quietly. "Probably would of been better if it had of been for pinks, could probably get a new car for what it'd cost to fix this up..." he added watching her. Popping the hood, he glared into it quietly. Inspecting various parts of it he slammed it shut and shook his head. "Your not getting anywhere with this car tonight sadly. I'll give you a ride if you want and we can tow it to my place?"Tyler offered watching her as he leaned against the car easily.

Sneering at her, Aaryon glared at the girl who followed him. "What are you doing here? It's not where you should be... Go back out to everyone else."He said watching her every move. With nervous glances from left to right, and back at her he stepped back till he was against the alley wall. Moving his hands slowly towards where the gun rested he narrowed his eyes as he watched her. "Do I even know you?" he asked making sure he never let his eyes trail of her body. Eying her over, he still had a gentle grasp on the gun so he could pull it out at any moment.

Feeling his phone vibrate, Aaryon pulled it out before shutting it off again. Slipping it back into his pocket he wiped some more blood from his face. "Dang it...Why it always got to bleed like this?"he mumbled to himself before watching her. Glancing at his left, Aaryon watched the rats in the alley scramble to get some food. He was paranoid, oh so paranoid. That was never supposed to happen. No one was supposed to die, they were all supposed to live. But it was happening, things were happening that shouldn't. People were in danger again, he had failed at what he tried so hard to do.

Okay, so I'm new, but I wanted to jump right in and give this a shot. So, if it's too late or my stats suck or anything is wrong really, please let me know asap :)

Name: Nadia Faulknner

Personality: Nadia has no problem telling someone if they're doing something wrong and how they can fix it. She doesn't know what the words fear or lose are. There won't be a second of hesitation in tearing someone apart with her sarcastic words if she deems it necessary. Though her firey exterior is apparent, she is actually incredibly funny and can keep most people entertained for hours at a time.

Looks/Description[Ehh sorry for the word choice lol my minds blanking, you can have a picture but must have a description!!!]: Nadia Faulkner Nadia keeps her straight, nearly black hair long with a full set of thick bangs. Her eyes are a pretty, liquid brown and are emphasized with dark, olive eye liner and thick coats of mascara. Her 5'8 figure is curvy, but her stomach flat. Skin is blemish free and browned year round.

Other: She is a mechanic and sells a lot of the cars. Nadia can and will race if necessary, but normally doesn't. Her main car is a bright blue, '76 Trans-Am.

Name: Lathan Newton

Personality: Lathan is a sweet guy, how he got roped into this world is anyone's guess. He prefers to not be the center of attention or to be too confrontational. On a bad day, he might get a little testy, but for the most part he's all smiles. He isn't programmed to be mean. His natural patience allows him to learn quickly and he's a fairly skilled driver.

Looks/Description[Ehh sorry for the word choice lol my minds blanking, you can have a picture but must have a description!!!]: His features would be best to be described as 'dark'. He always has a five'o'clock shadow and it works for him. His dusky, green eyes are warm, creasing around the corners when he smiles. Lathan's dark, black hair is kept shaggy. Standing at 6'2, he has a comfortabley muscular build.

Other: Moved to Detroit a few weeks ago and is just getting into the racing scene. He drives a black, '69 Stingray Corvette. Nadia is his cousin.

Okay yay! Sorry if this is horrible. I read the previous posts so I think I have some clue as to what to do :)

Nadia slipped through the crowd as though they weren't there. Her lithe frame moving through people as though they weren't even there, because in her mind, they weren't. She managed not to touch a single one of the sloppy guys or trashy girls as she made her way to the center of the circle surrounding the crash. In her mind, it was just as much the driver's fault as the one who had hit her. Either way, her car was not in the best of shape.

Seeing Tyler helping her, made a slow smile appear on her pretty face. Her hips, hugged by dark, low rise, skinny jeans moved like silk as she headed towards the chatting pair. She heard Tyler offering the girl to tow the car to his house, but that would definitely take business from her. Her shop was less than a block away, whereas his house was farther. She knew him from the races and they'd worked on cars together, he was the closest thing that she could call a friend.

"This looks like a mess," she stated simply, her words clear but a smile hidden in their meaning.

-----------

Lathan was moving through the crowds behind Nadia. He hated following her around like a puppy dog, but he didn't know anyone else. And he wasn't good enough to race yet according to Nadia. She was helping him, and he knew he should appreciate it, but he honestly thought he was ready to race. Well, as soon as she finished the engine of his car.

The faces blended together and he stumbled through the crowds as best as he could, occasionally rushing into someone's shoulder or arm. Nobody threatened him, they seemed to know he was a baby on the scene, or that he was with Nadia. Either way, he was thankful for the lack of confrontation.

He lost Nadia, as she moved so much faster than he did through the crowds, but he continued pushing through in the same direction he'd last seen her. About a minute after Nadia had made her appearance, he managed to get through the crowd. Heaving a sigh of relief, he approached his cousin and stopped just to her left.

"If you would, I would deffiantly pay you back." Mac said and looked under the hood with him and grimaced at the damage. She had built her engine and basically the whole car and she knew that it was going to take a lot of work and a few pretty pennies to fix it. "You got a garage?" Mac asked, knowing that it was probably a stupid question, decided still to ask it in case he didn't. Mac's garage would have worked, but it was small and had no room. "I'll call a tow tomorrow." She said, waiting for his reply, with a sad sigh she looked at her poor baby. "If I ever see that guy in a dark alley, his butt is mine!"

Getting bored of the rowdy men standing around her, Mercedes bee-lined her way out of the spectator crowds and out into the open again. Like she had felt early before getting there, the night wasn't turning out to be anything special. If anything, it was going to get worse somehow or another. Hearing a loud sound of a crowd come from the other side of the race way, she focused her attention over there, only to find a large group circling around a crash. Narrowing her eyes to see if she could catch sight of anything, she found the wall of people was too thick to see much at all.

Running a hand through her long red blonde hair, Mercedes took a glance around her before heading in that direction. She didn't want to see any blood or guts, she just wanted to see what all the commotion was about. It seemed like a big wreck, or at least something big enough to get the crowds roaring.

She quickly pushed her way through the bunches of excited people, knowing the front row was where she'd learn what really happened. Seeing a crashed car and some girl who was bleeding, Mercedes lined herself up with the others, her green eyes scanning the scene. Glancing to her right, she heard what some girl said about how it was a mess. Her eyes caught sight of a guy standing to her left, just to her direct left. Maybe he would know something about the wreck.

"Do you know what happened?" she asked, just curious since she had just arrived. Maybe he had too, but it didn't hurt to ask.