Sign in to follow this  
HntrJumpr4Evr

Burn Baby Burn...

OCC: Alright, well I'm pulling this out of my butt, so here goes nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mac stood in front of the large man who had opened the door. If she hadn't known that something like this could happen she probably would have ran away screaming for her mother. The man was around 6 foot 6 and had tattoos all over him. His right eye had a large scar on it and his knuckles with scarred with new bruises and cuts still bleeding and oozing from an earlier fight.

"You guys here for the meeting?" He asked in a very deep tone, Mac turned her head slightly to see another girl behind her. Unable to speak, Mac just nodded her head trying to keep her cool. "Follow." The man said and turned having the girls follow him.

"If we get out of here alive, I think we both need a drink." Mac said before following the large man down the hallway, slightly nervous and watching for land marks as she walked in case she had to get out of there fast. "Here we are." The large man said and left them standing in front of another metal door.

OOC: sounds good, Twiz ;)

BIC:

"Ditto to that." I whispered, following Mac down the hall. When we stopped in front of the closed metal door, I was only slightly surprised. I'd been in situations like this before. I tried not to think about how all those previous situations had ended badly.

"Do we go in?" I asked, hesitating. "Or are we supposed to wait here?"

I stood by the door for a moment, a little anxious that I'd come in unarmed. I didn't know how thorough the search was, otherwise I would've at least brought a small knife.

The door itself seemed harmless enough, just a big metal door. I was more concerned about what was behind it.

"It's not going to open itself." I said finally, and opened it.

OOC: people? are you all dead?

Mac was brought out of her daze when the girl next to her opened the door. Slowly, Mac followed the girl inside to see a group of large men and a few young girls scattered around the room, talking or other things. "Where the heck are we?" Mac asked the girl next to her as they walked towards the front of the room, all eyes were on them. Walking up the center in the shadows a man rose, his features were obscured by the darkness.

"Welcome!" He said in a very Italian accent, walking out of the shadows.

OCC: Sorry, I forgot to post