Katie1980

Pedigree Critique

Could i get a pedigree critique

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/shesa+porkchop

I just bought her about two months ago

She is three years and was started on the track.

She was never raced due to shin bucking. I had her xrayed and her shin buck has closed. She seems very sound.

I hope to start her on the barrels when she is 5 or 6 after i get her very broke. I have rode her about 6 times now and she does not know much but is very willing to learn.

She has lots of cows to move and miles to go in the mean time.

This is a picture of her the day I got her.

porphotobucket.jpg

I will try and get some more pics of her to get a confirmation critique soon.

Thanks for any input

PEDIGREE_RECORD___2008__AQHA__All_Rights_Reserved.htm

Edited by ranchhorses

When i got my mare off the track she spent a winter being a horse and then went to a local ranch to look at a cow's butt for a few months. Sure made a horse out of her. I consider trailing cows or sorting pairs one of the very BEST things we can do with a barrel horse.

Oh holy crap holy crap! Special Effort, Dash for Cash, Streakin Six and Easy Jet? and Go Man Go? and Beduino???

:thud:

Ok, she's out of A Proud Effort who is AAAT, SI 104. He's by Proudest Effort (SI-105 AAAT; Stakes Placed Winner of $46,971) by Special Effort (SI 104; Won: All American Fut., Rainbow Fut., Kansas Fut. AQHA Triple Crown Winner. World Champion,Champion 2 yr-old, Champion 2 yr-old colt. At 3, Kansas Derby, 3rd All American Derby. Champion 3 yr-old colt). Special Effort is not only a great sire of race horses he's a great producer of Barrel horses. Like the TB triple crown, the QH Triple Crown is not easy to win. Special Effort did it.

Proudest Effort is out of a Duplicate Copy mare (DC: Race SI-100(AAAT)

ROM Race; $81,056). DC was by Go Man Go and out of Triple Lady (AAAT) who was by Three Bars. A Proud Effort is a great grandson of Dash For Cash and Bediuno on the bottom.

Whew.

Ok bottom side of this mare's pedigree: She's out of Cir Streakin by Hugo Streakin (SI-105 40 12-2-5 $47,217) by Streakin Six (AQHA SI-104 AAAT

ROM Race; (SW) 19-10(2)-5(2)-1(1) $473,937; Won Rainbow Fut.; 2nd in All Am.Fut.; A Leading Sire of Money Earners of nearly $15 million). Streakin Six is by Easy Six by Easy Jet. Hugo Streakin is out of a Dash for Cash/Jet Deck mare. Cir Streakin is out of a Raise A Native/Alamitos Bar/Easy Jet mare.

Talk about a Royal Pedigree! Look at all these AAA and/or AAA producers!!

So we've got the Special Effort/Raise Your Glass/Raise A Native/Native Dancer line.

Then we've got Winning Copy/Duplicate Copy/Go Man Go/Top Deck line.

Noble Pride/Dash For Cash/Rocket Wrangler/Rocket Bar/Three Bars.

Easy Jet/Jet Deck/Moon Deck.

Streakin Six/Easy Six/Easy Jet/Jet Deck/Moon Deck.

Hugo Streakin/Cash For Sis/Dash For Cash/Rocket Wrangler/Rocket Bar/Three Bars.

Jet Deck/Moon Deck/Top Deck.

Raise A Secret/Unnatural/Raise A Native/Native Dancer

Oh man i could keep going. But i have to GET going, sorry.

GREAT Pedigree!

Bumper

thanks Bumper

I could not wait for what you thought of her...

Glad you likey!!!

see you in the morn..

also i need to get more pics so you can give me a confo

Kansas,

Katie last visited here 5yrs ago.  If you want to contact her, you may have better luck by sending her a message as it will send her an email notification.  If her email is the same, she may check back in and be able to fill you in on your mare.  I read the pedigree outline that Bumper did and she seemed very excited about this mare's "royal" pedigree.  Sounds like you have a special horse, for sure!

Welcome to HC.