Indestructible

Indestructibles Photoshop Shop [request! =] ]

Lightning.png

How's this? Pretty pretty horse and picture btw

Cheyanne.png

Then there is this one. =]

Edit.png

I put this on a new background as the other was not being nice to me as far as getting the houses out, let me know what you think i can do anything to it background wise those houses and trees were just not being nice

I'll get to the other one asap too

lol i dont charge, its practice and fun for me. Im going into it for a career eventually so if you want something done PM me or post it here :)

I would love one with these two photos...something "Prissy" maybe some pink and hearts! I would like for it to say "Angels from Heaven". Their names are Shawnee (Dam) and Trixie (filly) Yay...I can't wait!!!! [Yay]

onemonthold041.jpg

shawnee038.jpg

Trixie021-1-1.jpg

ok it's running now lol . ok I would like to have head shot of Spook without the halter on her and same writing on it.

Spook2.png

And I would like to have this head shot of T.J. take out the girl, halter, rock pale ect..

same writing too.

TJ-1.jpg

And on Opie I would like a head shot too. take out everything with this pic. Halter, trailer, road ect...

same writing.

045-1.jpg

You can chose what background you want to really does not matter to me

Thanks Tardy

That looks great!!!! The only thing I would change is try to get rid the Mares legs....she looks all deformed...and maybe not cut off the filly's nose!!!! Can you spell Trixi like this "Trixie"? It is so sweet. Thank You!!!

lol ah, yea i'll use the other pictures then, no problem.

and hm, i thought i spelled trixie that way, apparently the 'e' didnt take. I'll change it asap

i was wondering can you please make me a banner of my girl.

kaileeat15months010.jpg

kaileeat15months007.jpg

kaileeat15months005.jpg

i wan the head to be the center and the pthers to be on the sides kinda like in the corner and can you find me a real nice background to use. oh and put her name Kailee in there Thanks so much

Kailee.png

Ehh, not sure on this, It had promise to look good maybe different pictures? I dont know, i'll redo it if you dont like it, Im not a fan of it myself but i'll let you decide

Tiffany m'dear will you use the banner if i make it?, i re call me making you a few and none were ever or barley used, i do take my own time out to make these. Just saying, if you will use it i'll make it no problem =]

Norcalracer88 your banner is to big.

Indestructible your banners are the right size and look great,