Sign in to follow this  
mustangman

These Four Walls

Mutants roam free.
The government develops an elite force known as the Mutant Contanment Unit.
Soon, the MCU takes all the mutants to rehab.

You play as a mutant, a rebel to the MCU. After four long years, one man, only known as Mr. Schmitt, stages a breakout to wipe out the entire MCU. The MCU has the latest gizmos, weapons, etc. They are ready for everything you have.

Some powers are better than others, one could shoot fireballs and another could just turn into a wall. But Mr. Schmitt sees all powers, not as curses, but gifts. He sees everyone as useful, and he needs everyone to take on the MCU.

We start out in the MCU rehab, before they start planning.

~stats

Name:
Ability(please nothing too strong):
history:
personality:
looks/description:
other:

please join, this could turn into something fun. Edited by Mustangman

I'll join!

Name: Genevieve

Gender(try to keep even): F

Ability(please nothing too strong): Psychokinesis

history: She remembers very little of her past. The only thing she does remember, aside from being in the MCU, is someone trying to kill her. She doesn't know what happened to her killer.

personality: A little off-kilter. Very aggressive, very distrustful, but if she likes you then she'll die for you.

looks/description: 5'2" 100 pounds. Eurasian. Long thick red hair, dark brown eyes.

Fay, what exactly is Psychokinesis?

Name: Mr. Schmitt

Ability: He can morph into anything that he's seen with a heartbeat.

history: Mr. Schmitt remembers vaguely When the MCU came into service 25 years ago. His life was always running away from them, he feared them becuase they took his powerless parents.

personality: He is very serene, generous, and considerate.

looks/description: 5'11", brown hair, scprappy looking, very ragged, the complete opposite of his personality.

other: none.

Name: Jake Wither

Ability: controls technology

Personality: He stands in the background, and usually lets everyone else do the stuff.

History: The MCU erased his mind, they thought he'd seen too much of their little (well, big) toys.

looks: long black hair, 5'7", and very odd looking.

other:none

Edited by Mustangman

Psychokinesis you can move things with your mind.

Name:Cassandra 'Cassie'

Gender(try to keep even): Female

Ability(please nothing too strong):Clairvoyance and electric field

history: Cassandra doesn't remember mush, but has flash backs of a little girl sitting in a closet watching the people take her mother and father, then finding her. Cassie also remembers trying to tell her parents that 'they' were coming, but they wouldn't listen.

personality: Cassie is very head strong, but doesn't talk much. When she does talk it is highly intelligent from what she has learned through other peoples minds.

looks/description: Cassandra

other:

Name: Jason Nixon 'Nixon'

Gender(try to keep even): Male

Ability(please nothing too strong): Pyrokinesis [controlling fire]

history: Nixon can't remember a thing about where he came from. All he remembers is being in MCU

personality: Nixon is very vocal and is often repremanded for insulting guards, he no longer cares if he lives or dies.

looks/description: Nixon

other: Sorry, Nixon is my new obsession

[This looks really cool. I'll finish these later!]

Name: Willow Fox

Gender(try to keep even): Female

Ability(please nothing too strong): Has the ability to control the Elements. Only through her hands though.

history: Willow lived with her parents, untill one day they just vanished. All she really remembers is that her brother telling her to run, and men dressed in black forcing themselves into her home.

personality: I would LOVE to develop her personality.

looks/description:Willow

other: She is adopted. Oh! Twiz...mmm Nixon is like my love. Back off. :3

I hope it is alright if Willow has a crush on him.

Name: Mitch Fox

Gender(try to keep even): Male

Ability(please nothing too strong): Has the ability to control animals.

history: It is the same as Willow.

personality: Same with Mitch. :D

looks/description:Mitch

other:

Edited by Ayame.

OOC: I'm just going to start and Ayame can join in when she finishes.

BIC: Mr. Schmitt was tossed into his cell-literally. He hit the ground very hard, and his body was that of a 46 year old. "Not so easy, boy." He said to the guard. He just rolled his eye and left. Having the electric cage in front of him, he coudn't grab the bars. He'd already tried morphing into a guard, which is why he just got thrown into his cell. Mr. Schmitt always looked a lot older than he really is, but no one asks how old he really is. Walking back to his cellmates, Willow, Nixon, Cassie, Mitch, Jake, and Genevieve, he sat and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake sat on his bed, scratching the days he's been in this high-tech joint. Already, the numbers stacked up to 4 years. sighing, he let go of the peice of metal and dropped it on the floor. looking up, he Saw the old man walk in. "How'd it go old man?" You'd think Jake could let those electric bars down, but the place is so high tech it prevents you from using your powers. Mr. Schmitt just happens to have enough experience to get around that.

Edited by Mustangman

OCC: Nixon is my love! Can we share? lol

Cassie

Cassie sighed as Schmitt was once again tossed into the cell after again failing in trying to escape. "Schmitt you really had that guard irritated." She said laughing, the guard had walked away complaining about having to bring back Schmitt again and didn't know why they just couldn't get rid of him.

"Move." Cassie said and sneezed loudly, sending a spark of electricity into the wall right next to Nixon, who didn't even flinch.

Nixon

Nixon wasn't even paying attention to what was going on around him until Schmitt hit the ground. Nixon laughed and continued to play with the ball of fire in his hands, the guard told him to put it out as he was walking by, but Nixon just turned his head from leaning up against the wall and winked at the guard who sighed and walked away. Nixon looked at Schmitt and couldn't resist the temptation to mess with him.

"So is that failed attempt number 18 or something?" Nixon asked with a laugh.

We may share. hehe.

Willow

Slumping against the cold stone, Willow pulled up her legs up on the bed. Exotic brown eyes turned savage as she watched the guard once again throw in Schmitt. She was sick of being in this cell, sick of not really being able to use her powers. Willow looked over at Nixon who was playing with a fireball, sighing deeply. Placing a small white hand infront of her, she concentrated, a smile appearing when a little stalk sprouted. "Great, not all hope it lost.", Willow said to herself. Glancing up once more she settled on watching Nixon, untill he noticed her.

Mitch

Mitch paced the cell, back and fourth. He was ready to get out of here. A feeling of uselessness overpowered him, because without animals Mitch was pretty much well...useless. A small chuckle bubbled up as Nixon commented on how many times Schmitt had been thrown back in. Finally, Mitch settled next to Jake. "So how many days has it been?", he asked looking over at him.

OCC: Sorry guys! Totally forgot to check this. Thanks for the PM

Nixon

Nixon felt eyes on him and slightly looked to the side to see Willow looking at him. He knew that she might have a thing for him, but he never really reacted to it. He didn't know how to, so he just sort of ignored it. Nixon liked being friends with her and didn't want to screw it up, he smiled at her comment.

"We'll get out of here, it's just a matter of time." Nixon said and looked at Cassie sitting across the room, he could tell her mind was wondering again.

Your welcome. =]

Willow

Having to worry her lip from blushing, Willow nodded as Nixon spoke to her. "I guess you are right Nixon.", she said softly her eyes watching him look at Cassie. Willow always has had a thing for him and they were good friends. She just didn't know what he thought about her. Willow wished she could read minds, but possibly couldn't handle knowing something like Nixon wasn't interested. Or was just playing nice with Willow. Releasing her plump pink lips, Willow let her legs hang off the edge of the small bed, swinging them.

Jake

"It has been aproximately..... 1496 days." He said as Mitch came over. Being cramped in here, where he can't control the energy cell door, being the only technology around, he was sick of not being able to use his powers. He's even had nightmares, when guards send him to the execution building, where there's no technology available within miles.

Mr. Schmitt

"Correction, failed attempt number 73. I've been here much longer then you kids." Schmitt remembers the day clearly, about 17 years ago, when they took his parents, and then him. The MCu likes to take 'em young, when they can't fully control their powers, especially when they have strong ones, like fire.

OCC: Alright, can I get this ball running a little faster?

Nixon

Nixon gave a snort as he was corrected. "Something will happen eventually. I just know these things." Nixon said, waiting to get shocked by Cassie for his joke. When he looked over at her, she had a sort of far away look on her face. "Cassie, what's wrong?" Nixon asked rushing over to her.

Cassie

Cassie sat with a smile on her face, things between Nixon and Willow was just so awkward that it made her laugh. Then something hit her, almost like a huge brain had let her in. All of a sudden she could see the entire prison, she could see people moving and she could see every plan in the entire prison.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we have been answered." Cassie said looking at Nixon, who was standing in front of her.

Mitch groaned slightly as he heard the outrageous number. He was ready just like everybody else to be free. Watching the exchange that was happening between Nixon and Cassie, Mitch slightly smiled. Something about her expression told him that she saw something they would love to hear. "And that answer is?", he said prompting Cassie on.

Brown eyes watched Nixon rush over to Cassie as she apparently was getting something, a small smile played on her lips. This could possibly be the groups way to freedom. Letting out a sigh, Willow turned towards Mitch who was trying to get the answer Cassie possesed. She was also watching Nixon, with a sigh she thought maybe it best to be friends. That he just wasn't into her. Which would be okay, Willow could possibly deal with it.

"Just telling us we've been answered, doesn't tell me much. You are talking to a guy, who's closest friend was a car." Jake said after he heard Cassie's comment. He didn't really control technology, he talked to them. and they listened. HE never drove, he told the car where to go.

OCC: OK I'm back. Sorry it's been a screwed up month for me and it doesn't seem to be getting better. I'm totally winging this so bear with me please.

Cassie

"Well if the vision was correct," Cassie said moving her petite forum towards the wall with such grace and elegance you had to watch closely to see if her feet even hit the ground. "Then the hole should be in this vicinity." She said and began knocking on the wall listening for the difference in sound, when she found it a huge smile broke out onto her face and she marked with a small marker that was laying around. "Perfect. Nixon will you help me out, well actually anyone with a elemental ability can help us out." Cassie stood at the bars and concentrated her electric current towards the spot on the wall.

Nixon

Nixon watched with furred eyebrows as Cassie began to inspect the wall. He was always very watchful over her, like a big brother. Nixon actually felt like her big brother some times when he took the punishment for her. He had an instinct to try and make sure that nothing ever happened to her and so far he had been doing his job the best that he could.

"Sure." He said in confusion and started throwing fire ball after fire ball at the wall, hoping that whatever Cassie was aiming for she would find it. And soon, because a ruckus like this was sure to be heard by patrol eventually.

Jake heard the difference in where Cassie knocked on the wall, and whewn she asked for help, he said "stand back, I'me going to attempt to redirect the electric current in the bars. Hopefully." Walking over to the control panel, he tought, Real smart, leave the control panel INSIDE the cell. But when he touched it, he felt the electric current run down his spine, and he quickly let go. Thinking, he walked down to the bars, just a couple steps away, and touched where they were generated. send the electricity to that brick, Jake said to the machine with a picture of the brick in his mind. Shortly after, he felt compelled to step aside. As he did so, the bar shot out and hit the brick, making it nothing but more charcoaly. "Nixon, if that didn't work, I doubt your fire will. And no one can control concrete brick."

Mr. Schmitt was listening intently, noticing where they failed. "You can't get by with brute force. I'll have to get behind, somehow. A mouse, too big for tat carck, but a fly, perfect." Transforming into a fly, he flew in the carck and got behind. then, transforing into a rat, he inspected it.