Sign in to follow this  
KyKy14SpeedHorse03

My 2010 Breeding Plans

Every foal I've ever had, has sold. I've had no problem selling my backyard no pedigree having babies, before I really learned what pedigrees for. I sold a grade 2 year old this year for $500. Which isn't bad. I never have a problem selling. So.. With that said.

I am breeding my mare VVR Six Gun Sally to something proven next year. I am debating on who though.

I really like Jud Little's stallions and Victory Farm's stallions. Just not sure which. So give me your choice (no matter the stud fee) that you think would be a good cross on her. I am planning on raising the foal and keeping it for myself, if someone wants to buy it with an offer I can't refuse, well it'll be on its way to there place.

So... With that said... What's your opinion on a Stallion?

what do you want to do with the foal? I want to do reined cow horse so i look at studs proven in that disipline, I have a huge crush on leana oak. I watched him compete and win the world in jan and right from there i was in love his stud fee is 1500 for shipped cooled semen to like the first 20 mares.

Im pretty sure i will be breeding my mare back to our stud this year as everyone wants her filly she had on the 2nd.

SO sorry im probably no help what do you want to do with the foal?

I've been helping my friend look for some stallions for her mare.

we've been looking at Juds little horse ranches "Bug in my frosty" and "Bugemforcash"

I have a bugs alive in 75 gelding and looooove him. A lot of bugs horses are really known for wrapping around the barrels and make great barrel horses

not much help but good luck!

If its a barrel horse you want. I like these stallions (if just coming up with randoms is ok and place doesnt matter)

Brisco County Jr.

Rare News

A Black Feature

PC Frenchmans Hayday

Bug In my Frosty

Dashin Elvis

Hot Colours

Fishers Dash

For an interesting flair:

Otoes Rainbow

Iron Eyes Doc

If its a barrel horse you want. I like these stallions (if just coming up with randoms is ok and place doesnt matter)

Brisco County Jr.

Rare News

A Black Feature

PC Frenchmans Hayday

Bug In my Frosty

Dashin Elvis

Hot Colours

Fishers Dash

For an interesting flair:

Otoes Rainbow

Iron Eyes Doc

Ooh ooh ooh i adore Rare News!

I really want to breed to a stallion that screams "barrel horse/race horse" when you see his name. And something that everyone is familiar with.

I plan on a barrel racing prospect. lol.. Sorry bout not including what I planned to do.

I'd go with Designer Red if your going for VF. I have a Designer Red Boy and he's built and he LOOOVEESSS barrels. Here's a few picures of my boy 16.1 hands. Sweet I tell you what. Gah I just love him!

cp1_0425091215-1.jpg\cp1_0425091215a-2.jpg

[smiley Wavey] [Question] you don't have any idea who you want to breed your mare to but you want a fast/race soundin' registered name? are you sure you should be breedin' for that reason? do you have any other reason or just to have a foal out of the mare? with the horse world the way it is i think it would be cheaper to go buy what your lookin' for. just my 2 cents worth :happy0203:

starlight, your gelding, is he standin' in a hole? his back looks a bit funky in those 2 pictures. looks like he has a very long back as well.

[smiley Wavey] [Question]

starlight, your gelding, is he standin' in a hole? his back looks a bit funky in those 2 pictures. looks like he has a very long back as well.

yeah he's standing on a steep hill and he likes to paw at the ground a dig holes. He's a QH, but he's suppose to be more of a thick TB type which means he's big and long. But he's one h*ll of a barrel horse.

Edited by StarLights Fancy