Red Rockin' Robbin

The Back Porch 3

***yawn***

I swear I am glad this week is over!!!

Corina yes, you will be regretting the wish of children. It may take a while but believe me you will!!! HAHAHAHA kidding. Kids are GREAT!! HAHAHAHAH Kidding!! HAHAHA

Bec where the pics you promised!??! Get to saddling and take some pics of those lovely girls!

SC you pooping on the run again?!?!

Milo is probably working her buns off at the show. I wonder if she'll bother to get pics.....

JP you having that wind we got last nite? It's been dry and yucky here.

I don't wanna clean our new place after the piggy man who lived there!

I don't wanna clean our new place after the piggy man who lived there!

I DON'T WANNA!!!

LOL

You and me both SC!

LOL...

I guess I better now that both kids are asleep. I better bring the baby monitor with me so that if the birthday girl starts crying I can get to her before she wakes up her grumpy brother, LOL.

Oh well, the sooner I get to it the sooner it'll be done.

-sigh-

My belly button hurts where I used to have a piercing...it gets a little infected from time to time...it sucks. It HURTS!

I better go, complaining isn't becoming of me.

Oh Kat.............

Yer a dork!

You admit to poo-ing on the go and I'm the dork?!?!?!?

I no think soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

OK guys I love the cake wreck blog and the link she gave to this girls wedding is fantastic!! I can't seem to stop reading it and I'm not even one of those *wedding people* who love weddings and stuff!

http://rubyslippersbride.blogspot.com/sear...l/Wedding%20Day

Her cake is an absolute SCREAM! I swear I don't know if I could've handled it as nicely as she did!!

Kat those glass thingies with the flowers in them are amazing!!! That's something I'd like to have at my wedding. (whenever that will be...lol)

Tried to loose me and it didn't work. I'm still here. Didn't even notice it was 3, just looked for the porch : :yahoo:

Kat nice to see you pop in and JP found us too. Guess we just have to see if the others find us now.

Decisions, decisions.........trying to figure out when I want to take a week of vacation. I actually get one since hubby shouldn't be having any surgery soon [Yay] Just e-mailed my fillin to see if she can work the first full week of July or the last week of July. Doesn't make me a lot of difference since I have no money to go anywhere. Hubby suggested I take it off and we put up hay [bang Head] MEN!!!!

Hehehehehehe I will get a couple extra days off in late June or July as we are having some building work done that included acid washing the basement floors. Seems the fumes can be pretty potent so we will get a long weekend when its being done. Maybe even a 5 day weekend. Sounds like a good time for a camping trip. :jump:

Been a good couple of days, and its Friday so nothing can dampen my mood, hubby even got the mower fixed for under $200. The dealer was talking over $2000. So glad hubby is handy.

Off to lurk. Everyone have a GREAT weekend.

A mower repair that costs $2k! HOLY CRAP!

Kat, I think you fabricated my story...I don't poo on the go.....wait, do I? Maybe I'm a skimmer again....oh well.

WOW double! Put up hay on your vaca huh?!?! What a romantic your hubby is!!!

HAHAH HEHE HAHAH HEHEHE

I need to add my hubby to the PO list today........

I take Schmelly (the gas station find) to the vet today since he's been ouchy around his rear area and he needed Xrays. I cautioned Mr. Kat last nite the vet was going to give him a *talking to* since Schmelly has turned into a little sausage the last few months (sidenote as I was doing this I caught him sneaking HAM to him from the dinner table). Anyway i drop him off this morning and find he's gained almost 3 pounds!!!!!!!! So I get here to work, doing my thing and my friend calls and tells me he's ready to be picked up. Mr. Kat goes down there and she starts giving him the talking to he needs and guess what!?!? That DOG threw ME right under the bus and told them that I was the reason he was so fat!! ME!!!!!!!! I give them too much food and too many treats!!!!! GAH! He is sooooooooooooooo dead when I get home! I swear she couldn't wait to call me after he left! She said she almost couldn't keep a straight face! **** man!!!! He probably bought that dog a hamburger on his way home too!

OH my gosh, Kat...that is thee funniest thing that I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks I like Mr. Kat!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHA!

OH my gosh, Kat...that is thee funniest thing that I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks I like Mr. Kat!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAAHHAHHAHAHA!

Yes.....................

You are both very similar.

:joy

:joy

:bigjoy!

I want a hamburger!

Will Mr. Kat feed me one?

suspect.gif

suspect.gif

eye.gif

You're after MY strings now!!!!!!!!

I JUST MOPPED IT TODAY! Right BEFORE that! It's grout is stained though from all of the cowboys trompin' on through to the potty. It's clean, I swear, I have small kidlets, they practically EAT off of the floor. I HAVE to keep it clean!

Now I have a complex, thanks alot!

LOL no I'm just after the hamburger Kat!

SC it's deff cleaner then the place Josh and I are moving in to! Wanna come do our fugly vinyl floors? LOL

Crikies there's nothing dirty about your floor, SC. Don't listen to Kat-she's a projecting Judgey McJudger.

I heart the Cake Wrecks blog. She featured the awesomest Nightmare Before Xmas cake.

There was lots more I was going to say but my brain is tired and I'm off to bed :-)