Red Rockin' Robbin

The Back Porch 3

Oh, KAT!

Question...wait.

Was it you or milo that told me, initially to put Sunny on MSM for his limping?

Anyways...

2 questions.

Do different brands have different potencys?

Like one scoop of one brand may be less effective than one scoop of another brand?

BIL wants to know if he can up Sunny's daily dose. He gets a scoop now. I mentioned maybe giving him a scoop and a half but told him to wait until I asked you.

He got a diff brand than what I had used on him because he said it was cheaper but he said he's limping now on it. Hence why we were thinking it's less potent?

Are we idiots or what do you think?

Wait, don't answer the first half of that question, LOL.

do NOT do the floor like they did and miss under that fridge. That is TACKY!

It's actually so old that there's missing pieces here and there. THERE being one of the places. LOL

But no we will be installing it before any of the big, heavy stuff goes in and will be completely covered!

SC it was ME that gave you the MSM advice. I'm always giving helpful advice unlike that Milo. She only give a rash and crabs.

But yes, there are different strengths. The one he got is probably less. When I put Freck on it there was a loading dose for a week or so. I think it was 2 scoops then down to 1 a day. The stuff I get is supposed to be 99.99% pure but it's a strange brand. The one they had at the store and it seems to work fine. Have him check the strength and up it a bit. He can always go back down if he stops the limping.

Corina ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, old *missing* tiles.... That's not good. Can't wait to see it when it's down!!

You can't OD on MSM can you?

I told him to do 2 scoops until he stops limping then knock it down to 1 1/2 scoops until he finishes up the cheap stuff then buy what I bought before and he can use normal amts again. I told him to stop being cheap, LOL. He was gone once and his friend was feeding for like a week and not using the MSM and he started limping again.. SO it really does help him AND effecct him if he's NOT getting it.

Spanks, Kat.

Thanks lcrutcher!

He called back and said the stuff he's using is 99.99%...it's Value something or other in the name. He said it's like $7 a bucket, what the heck??

He used the last of it tonight. I told him when he gets more to do the 2 scoops for 7 days then back off to one p/d. If he starts gimping again, do 1 1/2 scoops, go from there. He's much more active now with turn out during the day all day and he had a buddy that they move eachother around. So maybe now that he''s moving more he needs more of it to help???? Who knows.

I don't think you can OD it. I take it. Human grade of course. I think it'd just give you the runs if you took too much so have him keep an eye out for that. It's seriously helped me move around a lot easier in the mornings!!

Morning all, Just a quick pop in to say howdy and look for the coffee pot. Got a teeth cleaning this am so can't visit long.

Never tried the msm but vet had us use human grade glucosimine for the GSD and it sure helped him move around.

And in defense of COLT I don't remember her as having big feet. Just being kinda short and surrounded by morality police. [ROTFL] [ROTFL] Maybe she needs them big boots to keep the teenagers in line [Question]

Morning all!

Another day, another dollar!

I swear that should be my logo or motto or whatever. LOL

Double have fun at the dentist! I went about a month ago for my cleaning!

Never tried an energy drink. If I need a boost give me the old fashioned donut & coffee sugar rush. Mmmmmmm............donuts..............Haven't had one for ages. Shucks now all I want is a donut. My salad and McD's chicken wrap is no longer cutting it.

Auditors were here and gone already. YIPPEEE [Yay] [Yay] It's so nice when things go smooth and they leave in a hurry.

Well now how do I pass the time?????? Guess its back to spider solitare.

If donuts and coffee gave me the energy those bad boys do then I wouldn't drink them! LOL

I very rarely drink them anyways cuz they're so bad for you....

Dude, I need a chiropractor.

You're yearning for a chiropractor and I'M the old fart?!?!?!? Hello Pot, meet Kettle!

corina my kid drinks those constantly!! The only person I know that will go to Starbucks at 11:30 at nite and expect to be able to sleep!!

Double yuck-O on the dentist!

ss10346.jpg

Morning Porchers,

Dull as hen?s teeth around here. Let?s hope it stays that way.

Oh, I did tell you that we need to buy a new water heater. (we have two). It is the little one that went kaput.

Anyway, Citibank rewards are good for something. We had enough to get two gift cards for Sears, so the cash output won?t be as much.

We had thousands of rewards, because we just never used them. We finally got one for Bed And Bath, and I got a cover for my recliner, and two restaurant cards.

HTTY

Morning!!

BF and I had an amazing time shopping at The Depot AND Lowe's last night! LOL

We got the deal of the century!!

A really cool bathroom cabinet that normally sells for $98 for, get this, ONLY $14.90!!!!!!

Ya it was some crazy close out sale!!!

Then we got a super cute white bathroom vanity w/marble sink for only $70 bucks!!

I'm sooooo happy the bathroom will be looking fantastic now!

Corina, Good job on the deals. Sounds like you were in the right plae at the right time.

SC - Chiro ??????? And just how did we throw our back out?????????

Dentist wasn't so bad, but I do have to go back. Found one small cavity that needs fixed. :surrender: Oh well, its the first one in ages so I shouldn't complain.

Got home last night and hubby was sick. Makes for a crappy evening. Hope he gets in to the doc today.

Not much happening today. So I will play with our new newsletter program and see if I can figure it out. Have a good day all.

Cool deals, Corona!

I didn't THROW my back out...it's just sore. I've dealt with scoliosis and herniated discs for years...but now it's just a matter of buying a new mattress to sleep on. UGH!

One year molars are evil! And so is Audrey right now!

I'm TRYING to suck down my coffee for the day. I imagine I'll be much more tolerable after that...hopefully!

JPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, where arrrrrrrrrre you?

Hey Kat! Uh...where do you, um...you know... buy your ah....um....erm.......where do you get your......Okay FINE! I'll just SAY it!

Where do you get your MSM from? I think I may need some. [surrender]

Is it mainly for arthritis or just general soreness, joint pain, etc....for humans, that is.

SC doesn't your local feed store sell MSM?

Ours does...they keep it in the back now days, **** meth makers or whoever buys it in heavy quantites, LOL, but I knwo they have it!

"I" can buy MY MSM at the feed store? I was thinking they had a "human" formula....or form. Pill maybe?

Walmart? Costco?

Dan's Feed & Seed? LOL

Ooooo you want the human kind!

Whoops.

My bad....LOL

Then ya I wouldn't recommend the animal dose...'less you REALLy wanna feel messed up! LOL

No...in another thread I was asking about what I could give my dog for his dry, brittle coat...I ordered some Grizzly Salmon Oil to try from KV Vet...

Kat mentioned she uses MSM for her aches and pains, I called her an old fart then said I needed a chiro then she called me POT (or was it KETTLE?)...she never gets my name right, I think it's more like a case of Senior-itus... :rolleye0014: Anyways...then I put my tail in between my legs and finally admitted maybe "I" need MSM...then asked her where she gets hers. She hasn't responded yet...she doesn't like the fact of giving up her age old secrets! LOL

I need to pee...

Ah ha!

OK so yea apparently I haven't been paying much attention to what anyone says arund here, my bad. I'll READ throughly from now on. LOL

And if MSM really works then ya Kat needs to fill us in on where to purchase. My BF could really use some good stuff for his back pains!