Red Rockin' Robbin

The Back Porch 3

Bec-the racks sound neat. Good idea, I might have to steal it!

Kat you still smell.

Cold, windy and snowy here. A perfect trifecta :-)

Kat, Amen!

JP, How's Barbara??

Bec, Yay for the racks! WHOOT! I always love anything that will help me be more organized or give me more room in my casa :))

milo, Get in there by that heater and stay warm!!

double, Happy New Year!

Don't remember if I said this or not, but thanks to those of you who sent me xmas cards....I didn't get around to sending mine this year...just wanted to make sure you all know how thankful I was to receive yours! :)

Back hurts, like as in sharp, shooting, intense, aching pain. Will call the orthopedic Monday to try and hopefully get an appt for Friday (hubby's day off) to figure out why the chiro helps but my back just goes out again less than 24 hours later. I have herniated discs, last I knew, who knows what else has happened since then. I have mild scoliosis also so I am hoping nothing worsened or added to the problems...but I am always in extreme pain so not staying real hopeful here....I figure an MRI will be in order before they can tell me anything. Ibuprofen is my friend, MOST of the time...takes the edge off for a couple of hours anyways.

Ugh, I'm only 31 3/4!!! Why me???

Guess I better go get ready for the day....Hubby is at a HUGE roping and wants me to go. I just can't feel up to it with this back and the kids, it's alot of work. We'll see. I at least need to turn the kids outside here in the yard if I don't go...they have WAY too much energy!

Picking up (3) 70 gallon Rubbermaid tanks tmmrw @ $50 a piece (they retail for $100 each, easily brand new) for stall feeders for the horses. That's MY first 2010 CL find - WHOOT! And they still have the plugs so if we need a water tank, we can pull it and use also in the arena if needed, nice!

Hubby is hoping he can win today to be able to buy me George Strait tickets for my bday for the AZ show 2/5/10. We'll see and update later on how he did...Hoping he wore his lucky underwear, LOL.

"Lucky underwear"............ [ROTFL]

Good Luck Stephen....You "MIGHT" get "Lucky" *IF* you get your wife those "GS" tickets...

Barbara is holding her own...She has no memory of how OR why she ended up in the hospital....They are calling in hospice cause as the doctor said it really is just a matter of time....Melainie's sister came out (the FIRST time since she has lived here) and told Melaine "Let's just get her into a nursing home".....Now that is the biggest fear that Barbara has had...IF at all possible she wants to be *home*....There's a hospital bed being sent today....She has round the clock care and I know Melaine KNOWS wether she can or can't do this....Prayers are ALWAYS needed though...Not sure when they are releasing her, but imagine that it will be in a few days...

Morning to everyone.....

Edited by JPParadiseRanch

Kat no apologies needed. That's why I mentioned not visiting the Porch as I know some of you are still very angry with me. I just wanted to come out and say that and it took courage for me to even do so in fear of some of you.

I am immature and I do have a problem. I can not control my emotions, but this year I'm trying. I want to get help and be a better person. It's so unhealthy for me to be this way. Especially when I need all the good health I can get right now.

I always thanked those of you who sent me cards and good thoughts and never ever expected those! Please know this is the truth. I just get so hurt as the slightest "truth" or harse word and I deny it. Something I don't want to do anymore.

Anyways, Porchers, again I apologize. If you don't accept that is fine, I just had to say it.

SC-awesome deal on the troughs! I'm super jealous...tho I don't need any LOL

Good luck with your back. Back pain is so NOT fun, I can sympathize.

Good luck on getting the tix!

JP more good thoughts and prayers for Barb. Never a situation anyone wants to be in :-(

My nephew's band is playing tonight. Going to steal a ride in the limo my sister rented to go see him play. She goes over-board sometimes LOL. It'll be a fun time!

Luna's first training class is tomorrow. Hopefully we can get the doggie ADD under control hahahahah

Smell ya all later!

Smell yah later.... [ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL] [ROTFL]

Remember "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"...the show and in the beginning he's singing the song when it starts and he gets out of a cab that took him from the ghetto to Bel Air and tell the cab, "Yo homes, smell yah later!"...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry....guess you had to be there, LOL.

I'm getting sick...sore throat, runny nose, achiness...fun fun.

SC, add honey to that tea.

I love me Will Smith! 7 Pounds is one of my latest favorite movies. Really good, rent it if you can and have a box of tissues handy!

I wasted half the day drinking coffee and kvetching with my sister. She's still on the cigarette wagon YAY!

One more stop to take care of the red horse then I can go home and defrost :-)

*YAY* for your sisiter...10 years this month for me...Cold Turkey and I have NOT smoked a single puff since~!!!! And I *LOVED* me some cigarette smoking....30 years worth...Way to go Sis....

It is beautiful here~!!!! I even have some windows open....Feels like a Spring day...Well, I KNOW it will be cold come evening, but for now...Simply BEAUTIFUL California weather....Jealous???? LOL

Audrey has shorts and short sleeves on! :))))

Windows open, sun shining...lovely!

Jeren is outside playing in his sand box...

I, on the other hand, have a headache, am sleepy, sore throaty and feel like chit....but as long as the kids are happy, as long as the kids are happy.

Sorry for my whining, I'm done now. ;)

First of all, you 2 and your nice weather sux.

Secondly, you really sux!

JP, my sister has quit bunches of times. She actually stopped for several years but started up again 3? years ago. I'm proud of her, I know it's tough.

SC, the BF has been sick the past many days. I'm ready to strangle him hahahaahha Why are boys so whimpy when they don't feel good!?!

As a plus, I only have to cook for myself since he only wants chix soup.

Oh well out da door. Talk later!