Sign in to follow this  
sjohnson9206

My 2010 Breeding Plans

So, if I were to breed for a 2010 foal I would breed Misty. She's got some hock and stifle problems, that while can be kept together with supps, breeding isn't in the future (unless someone can give me a good argument [ROTFL] ). Misty hasn't had a foal in 13 years, but her last foal did very well on the 4-H circuit, is a level headed good using mare. This mare is currently being used in Michigan Mounted Patrol and was ridden in the Inauguration Parade. Misty herself has a lot of speed, good solid head, and I like the way she's built. Misty's Pedigree

The stallion that I would breed too... there just aren't words. Here's his record:

2002 Res World's Best Appaloosa

2003 Res World's Best Appaloosa

2003 Ntl Champ Jr Judged Heading

2003 World Champ Jr Judged Calf Roping

2004 World's Best Appalosoa

2008 Nutrena Iron Horse 2008 Res. World's Best Appaloosa Superiors in Jr Trail, Most Colorful, & Hunter in Hand Stallions

"Richie"

Here's his website.

I would be breeding for something to use for myself. This would be something for me to get back in the show pen and more than likely do local gymkhana events as well as pleasure and in hand classes.

So, what are your thoughts?

Thanks Duns, I've been following him since I came across his site in 2004... I just can't justify putting that much weight on Misty so no go for me, but still.. if I had a copy of her that's who I'd be breeding to.