Sign in to follow this  
desputedwestern

Preakness

Definitely a great race. I watched on pins and needles! I cannot wait to watch the Belmont.. I think it will be just as thrilling.

Man I missed the race. Got to see up untill they got in the gates and after the race when they were talking to Calvin B. Thunder strom knocked the satalite out..

She is a nice filly though. Her and Curlin are sure going to make a nice baby.

And OH the drama this sets up! MTB almost got her at the end, proving he's more than a flash in the pan and more than capable of winning the belmont... yay for a story and horses worth paying attention to!

RA is definitely an amazing filly, but WOW. Where the HECK does MTB get that kick? If the race had been a fraction longer, I have no doubt he would have steamrolled right by the filly.

Whoa. Hopefully he comes out of the race well enough to handle the Belmont.

Yeah GT, all the talk I had heard prior to today was that MTB was a fluke. I think he shut them up now. He is a very nice little horse and will be the one to watch in the Belmont.. Of course Rachel Alexandra could run better, hard to say. Borel said she didn't run well today, so who knows. I am so stoked to see the Belmont. I am pumped to see them go head to head again.. Right now my money is on MTB, but we shall see.

I am waiting to see MTB in the Belmont and its longer race. He just needed a bit longer race today and I think he would have won .

Hes so little and light he runs on top of the ground..LOL I should say "flies"

RA is still a beautiful and talented filly.

I am glad that no horses got injured. That always scares me.

I wonder if MTB can run that far and still have that kick....it's another 1/2 way around the track. I wonder the same thing about the filly. The count down is on...

Just curious what happened to I Want Revenge, I thought they were headed toward the preakness? I hear it was a great race, but missed it because I was at a horse show....It'll be interesting to see what happens in the Belmont....

I may be wronge. But I think they scratched IWR? Due to minor injury or somthing like that? I might be thinking of another horse though..anyone know?

IWR was scratched morning of Derby- ended up being a big problem and will be out for the rest of the year at best, maybe not coming back.